sorry scratch that, just read what carlos posted, not happy but guess green 1

Ah edit: I don't know what to do actually LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
so 18-22 green, 1-17 red?
Personally I’m going to use Green proxy as I think these guys are working their arses off but each to their own on Res 1

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
so 18-22 green, 1-17 red?
Even if we vote no they still get the money. Need 2 consecutive no votes to sack the board. Maybe I should have nominated myself for the bod it's a sweet gig haha
20231024_160430.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

9cardomaha

Regular
disclaimer: Never actually had to vote on any other investment, first time it actually matters in my mind.

Will leave it for the more knowledgable to advise, otherwise i'll just go green.

Just like the federal vote, always just submit whatever the lady at the front of the canteen hands me.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Ulli

Guys...keep your heads cool. Trust the current BoD and wait. All of us here can't change anything. Voting for the current BoD is the onliest thing we can do. But first let us stand together and show the fuckers from Zijn, Cominiere and MMGA that we are here to make her future not so funny.
Actually we have the ICC and the ICSID in our background.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I've emailed the team voicing my concerns and whether this will impact the board structure (sure it won't) - see if I hear back from these greedy fuckers (asking for money at a crisis point for shareholders).

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Scoota30

Regular
No details about the cash bonuses that I can see in the AGM form. We just vote yes or no to the remuneration report. Looks like there is no vote on individual cash bonuses like we would have with performance rights. I would really like to know if these bonuses have been paid or if not and what are the terms for them being received by the bod. Either way the cash has been put aside and I'm against them getting a bonus in any form so am extremely annoyed this matter hasn't been made clear by the bod before we are asked to vote.
View attachment 47948
View attachment 47949
View attachment 47947
Pretty average yeah.

I hope they have matured a bit from last AGM aswell and don't bring the attitude and cockiness when answering the questions asked by retail holders & that they actually go through some more of the online questions too.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all.

Has anyone contacted MMGA to ask how they plan to implement their strategy with only at best 3 out of 7 seats on the board?
Not that I'm advocating supporting them, but the more you know about your enemy the better. Their response could be quite telling in showing they're full of shit.

Personally I’m going to use Green proxy as I think these guys are working their arses off but each to their own on Res 1
I've emailed the team voicing my concerns and whether this will impact the board structure (sure it won't) - see if I hear back from these greedy fuckers (asking for money at a crisis point for shareholders).
Pretty average yeah.

I hope they have matured a bit from last AGM aswell and don't bring the attitude and cockiness when answering the questions asked by retail holders & that they actually go through some more of the online questions too.
I'll be voting green too but I'm still annoyed

They are paid extremely well as it is for a suspended company with no income and dwindling funds. Everyone works hard. I think they have an ethical responsibility to shareholders that are struggling financially not to reward themselves extra without at least asking. What they are doing is legal but it's not how I would conduct myself in their position especially when talking about potential 'medium term' capital raises during suspension in the going concern.

I just would have fucking loved to have seen the vote tally specifically on the cash bonuses especially if we are still in suspension and all we have is winks and nods of an imminent MoU come the AGM

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

tonster66

Regular
I thought that was presuming all 5 of the friendly's got up leaving only 2 seats left as we have a maximum of 9. So that means we could potentially be left with a 2-2 stalemate instead?
Does AVZ have to fill all vacant spots?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Ulli

Ulli is clearly a troll - get fucked
Sure ? Tell me why ? As a shareholder I'm here the get and share informations...in good times and in bad times. If you want I send you my deposit statement. Than you will know, that I'm nit a troll.

• Fire

geo_au

Regular
From memory zijiin was happy to settle for the north leaving AVZ with the south. If the mine is split up that will be fine by me as we would have a 25 year mine with good grades. Remember talking to someone at the company many months ago and told this person that zijiin wanted the northern part, the reply was good. So all is not lost as some would think.

Retrobyte

Hates a beer

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Sure ? Tell me why ? As a shareholder I'm here the get and share informations...in good times and in bad times. If you want I send you my deposit statement. Than you will know, that I'm nit a troll.
NAh you're right, read your comment from before wrong - my apologies

tonster66

Regular
How is the number determined? I did read the constitution but it was unclear to me. For example, "lets take the top 4 highest vote getters"?

Azzler

Top 20
How is the number determined? I did read the constitution but it was unclear to me. For example, "lets take the top 4 highest vote getters"?
1 by 1 starting from the top of the list.
and it's just yes votes vs no votes, which is why its imperative we all vote.
And once (if) all vacancies are filled, no one else even gets a chance.

Doc

Master of Quan
1 by 1 starting from the top of the list.
and it's just yes votes vs no votes, which is why its imperative we all vote.
And once (if) all vacancies are filled, no one else even gets a chance.
I think he means is it just the ones with highest votes get in or is there a minimum number of votes a person needs regardless if they get the most votes?

Azzler

Top 20
So this is the question....

Do we vote for the first bunch of Noms to protect our board?
So MMGA don't even get a chance?

AVZ have not endorsed voting for them, that is likely because they simply can't responsibly endorse people for BoD that don't bring anything to the table.
It looks like the random Noms are nominated to try to block MMGA.
They will likely resign if voted in.

So should we? I dunno.

• Thinking

Azzler

Top 20
I think he means is it just the ones with highest votes get in or is there a minimum number of votes a person needs regardless if they get the most votes?
Not sure but i'm under the impression that 2 yes votes and 1 no vote results in a board seat for them.

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I was planning on giving my proxy to the chair who will in turn vote in the interests of avz shareholders

• Thinking
Top Bottom