AVZ Discussion 2022

CashKing

Regular
It would appear AVZ attracts a disproportionate number of alcoholics to its shareholding ranks….:ROFLMAO:
Hey I only have a problem when out run out of alcohol WN 😆 until then I’m fine 🙂 cannot speak for anyone else 👍

Ahhh 1 more sleep…..

I honestly think the team at AVZ have got this, maybe a minor slip but that’s what the shorters are after.

I’m good with a extension my shares are all paid for unlike some on the crapper 👍

GLTAH

Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Regardless what happens tomorrow It's always best to remember:

julesa.jpg

💪

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20
When this baby hits $2 it's a whole new discussion about brewing equipment - provided the Countess doesn't see the invoice!

View attachment 7018

200L batch - should be enough for the weekend, yeah?

Cheers.
TC.

You can get it Jumpin' - You can get it Pumpin'
You can get it Liftin' - You can get it Shiftin'

You can get it Postin' - You can get it Roastin'
You can get it Fishin' - You can get it Wishin'

A hard earned thirst needs a big Cold Beer
And the best Cold Beer's the Counts AVZ Ale

You can get it Mowin' - You can get it any old how
Matter o' fact, I got it now

Beer-memes.jpeg

Bottoms Up.jpg

Beer-Puns.jpg

GLTA-AVZ Hoptimists 🍻

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users
In the current tornado of information and misinformation, these takeaway information stand clear to me:

1. Zijin/Jin Cheng claimed to have purchased 15% of Dathcom in July 2021 from state-owned COMINIERE. Yet, they were never publicly endorsed or welcomed into the project by the DRC government. In fact, the DRC_Africa Business Forum in November 2021 included AVZ as the only mining company invited into the DRC Battery Council. Zijin/Jin Cheng is a mining company and yet was not invited as a miner partner by the DRC into the DRC Battery Council. I think that it is unlikely that the DRC is not aware of this for 4 months so I think that it was an active decision to exclude Zijin/Jin Cheng from being invited into the DRC Battery Council.
My opinion: DRC does not recognise/welcome Zijin/Jin Cheng as a legal in Dathcom.

2. The Inspection General of Finance (IGF) in DRC was tasked with investigating this sale and concluded on 30th March 2022 that this sale was illegal, rushed and undervalues the state assets. The IGF has recommended to the DRC president accordingly. This is now public knowledge in the DRC.

My opinion: The public, IGF and DRC president knows that this transaction was illegal. It is now only a matter of time for the president to punish this accordingly. The public would expect punishment for rouge COMINIERE agents and Zijin/Jin Cheng.

3. AVZ has publicly announced on the Australian stock exchange that AVZ legally owns 75% of the Manono project (with a whole timeline of official announcements on the ASX to prove the legal purchase from Dathomir. No questions about this). Zijin/Jin Cheng has not announced their purchase of 15% of Dathcom in their China/Hong Kong stock exchanges besides several sentences on page 251 of the 2021 annual report as a footnote to financial statements. Being able to buy 15% of Dathcom for only USD$33.4 million would be the deal of the century so it makes no sense to hide it when Zijin has announced lesser acquisition/investment deals (in the same report, the acquisition of PE12453 and PE13427 greenfield exploration and mining rights project at the periphery of the Manono Lithium Mine in the DRC on page 40). It beggars belief that they would announce these small exploration projects and not the part-acquisition of the largest known lithium deposit in the world. Zijin did not even explain in this annual report what project or mineral Dathcom was involved in, whereas on the same report it announced. In fact, Zijin on 3rd August 2021 announced in an "Explanations on Media Reports" that: "To date, the Company has no lithium mineral resources or related business."
(https://www.zijinmining.com/upload/...21/08/03/ddd3766e9bf740de817b42e1b52a2da0.pdf)
In the same media explanation announcement, Zijin's disclaimer was "The Company reminds investors that the Company’s designated media for information disclosure in the PRC are the Shanghai Securities News, Securities Times and the website of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (http://www.sse.com.cn). All information contained in the Company’s announcements published in the abovementioned newspapers and website shall prevail."
The only in-detail announcement by Zijin (excluding possible third-party agents working on their behalf) about their involvement in Dathcom was on Zijin news webpages in English and Chinese, which are not listed as a "designated media for information disclosure".
My opinion: Zijin is aware that their transaction was illegal, hence the burying of the information within the depths of a 431-page annual report and not properly announcing it on the Chinese and Hong Kong sharemarket exchanges or "designated media".

4. There were precedent cases where the pre-emptive right to acquire more share in a project have been exercised successfully in DRC projects and defended at the ICC International Court of Arbitration. The pre-emptive rights has been shown to work in real-life in the DRC.

My opinion: Zijin/Jin Cheng are desperate to salvage their untenable position. Not pursuing their case in the DRC shows that they are aware that they‎ will not get any support from the DRC government and the public. Not even their usual corruption tactics will save them this time.

5. New HC accounts popping up every day to spread fear about AVZ in the last few weeks.
My opinion: Shorters and those with an anti-AVZ agenda (whether sponsored/non-sponsored) are desperate to get shareholders to sell AVZ shares to them at a cheaper price because they cannot succeed in their objective without extra selling by others. AVZ shares are in demand by people with financial backing and in the know.

My summary: Everyone wants a pie of AVZ and Manono. Zijin/Jin Cheng shot themselves in the foot by buying the 15% stake for such a low price (makes it so much easier to see that it was a corrupted deal) and doing it illegally with blatant corruption. Time for us to cook the shorts (if the general market conditions allow). I am much more comfortable with my investment in AVZ, more than ever. If the shorters still want to play I've got a tonne of other stocks to sell to move cash into AVZ. Bring it on.

DYOR IMO

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Samus

Top 20

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 7073

View attachment 7075

View attachment 7074

GLTA-AVZ Hoptimists 🍻

Cheers

Cheers to a new hyundai genesis coupe for the paddock 👍

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular

View attachment 7073

View attachment 7075

View attachment 7074

GLTA-AVZ Hoptimists 🍻

Cheers

Cheers Frank, but there's a few boys floating under the radar with some serious beer making toys - no doubt they would be willing to contribute to the stock piles for the "extra-curricular" activities.

Cheers,
TC.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
In the current tornado of information and misinformation, these takeaway information stand clear to me:

1. Zijin/Jin Cheng claimed to have purchased 15% of Dathcom in July 2021 from state-owned COMINIERE. Yet, they were never publicly endorsed or welcomed into the project by the DRC government. In fact, the DRC_Africa Business Forum in November 2021 included AVZ as the only mining company invited into the DRC Battery Council. Zijin/Jin Cheng is a mining company and yet was not invited as a miner partner by the DRC into the DRC Battery Council. I think that it is unlikely that the DRC is not aware of this for 4 months so I think that it was an active decision to exclude Zijin/Jin Cheng from being invited into the DRC Battery Council.
My opinion: DRC does not recognise/welcome Zijin/Jin Cheng as a legal in Dathcom.

2. The Inspection General of Finance (IGF) in DRC was tasked with investigating this sale and concluded on 30th March 2022 that this sale was illegal, rushed and undervalues the state assets. The IGF has recommended to the DRC president accordingly. This is now public knowledge in the DRC.

My opinion: The public, IGF and DRC president knows that this transaction was illegal. It is now only a matter of time for the president to punish this accordingly. The public would expect punishment for rouge COMINIERE agents and Zijin/Jin Cheng.

3. AVZ has publicly announced on the Australian stock exchange that AVZ legally owns 75% of the Manono project (with a whole timeline of official announcements on the ASX to prove the legal purchase from Dathomir. No questions about this). Zijin/Jin Cheng has not announced their purchase of 15% of Dathcom in their China/Hong Kong stock exchanges besides several sentences on page 251 of the 2021 annual report as a footnote to financial statements. Being able to buy 15% of Dathcom for only USD$33.4 million would be the deal of the century so it makes no sense to hide it when Zijin has announced lesser acquisition/investment deals (in the same report, the acquisition of PE12453 and PE13427 greenfield exploration and mining rights project at the periphery of the Manono Lithium Mine in the DRC on page 40). It beggars belief that they would announce these small exploration projects and not the part-acquisition of the largest known lithium deposit in the world. Zijin did not even explain in this annual report what project or mineral Dathcom was involved in, whereas on the same report it announced. In fact, Zijin on 3rd August 2021 announced in an "Explanations on Media Reports" that: "To date, the Company has no lithium mineral resources or related business."
(https://www.zijinmining.com/upload/...21/08/03/ddd3766e9bf740de817b42e1b52a2da0.pdf)
In the same media explanation announcement, Zijin's disclaimer was "The Company reminds investors that the Company’s designated media for information disclosure in the PRC are the Shanghai Securities News, Securities Times and the website of the Shanghai Stock Exchange (http://www.sse.com.cn). All information contained in the Company’s announcements published in the abovementioned newspapers and website shall prevail."
The only in-detail announcement by Zijin (excluding possible third-party agents working on their behalf) about their involvement in Dathcom was on Zijin news webpages in English and Chinese, which are not listed as a "designated media for information disclosure".
My opinion: Zijin is aware that their transaction was illegal, hence the burying of the information within the depths of a 431-page annual report and not properly announcing it on the Chinese and Hong Kong sharemarket exchanges or "designated media".

4. There were precedent cases where the pre-emptive right to acquire more share in a project have been exercised successfully in DRC projects and defended at the ICC International Court of Arbitration. The pre-emptive rights has been shown to work in real-life in the DRC.

My opinion: Zijin/Jin Cheng are desperate to salvage their untenable position. Not pursuing their case in the DRC shows that they are aware that they‎ will not get any support from the DRC government and the public. Not even their usual corruption tactics will save them this time.

5. New HC accounts popping up every day to spread fear about AVZ in the last few weeks.
My opinion: Shorters and those with an anti-AVZ agenda (whether sponsored/non-sponsored) are desperate to get shareholders to sell AVZ shares to them at a cheaper price because they cannot succeed in their objective without extra selling by others. AVZ shares are in demand by people with financial backing and in the know.

My summary: Everyone wants a pie of AVZ and Manono. Zijin/Jin Cheng shot themselves in the foot by buying the 15% stake for such a low price (makes it so much easier to see that it was a corrupted deal) and doing it illegally with blatant corruption. Time for us to cook the shorts (if the general market conditions allow). I am much more comfortable with my investment in AVZ, more than ever. If the shorters still want to play I've got a tonne of other stocks to sell to move cash into AVZ. Bring it on.

DYOR IMO

Thank you for summarising the past 30-odd pages of discussion, well done.

giphy.gif

TC.

Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
I want to be wrong and hope for close to a clean sweep but I'll lean towards most likely scenario being extension to suspension perhaps with some good news squeezed in there too, idk I don't want to get excited over nothing and this is AVZ and Africa lol

Also in terms of clean sweep wanst FID 'days away' two weeks ago? didnt someone mention Nige said that(not talking about the ML 'days away' expectation either), and also doesnt the BFS have to be done before FID, if so I don't think a total clean sweep is totally out of the question....$240m incoming, surface rights paid and ML in hand, BFS and FID, drilling update, early works update, major works start date ann, 75% confirmed and gov sorting out Jinnballs and Darthmaulomir, price and finance sorted for 10-15%...$2 party arranged at Niges house with no trannies allowed......the main hurdle out of all that is confirmation on the 75% that management knows will appease the market, because clearly there's still a fair amount of brown paper bags getting thrown around in most government departments within the DRC

made me think of wombats idea that made me laugh:
Ann tomorrow "brown paper bag capital raising so we can start this bloody mine in this shitstorm of a country, $30m for current brown paper bags, and another $30m to go into an investment account to fund future paper bags including keeping a well armed battalion on our perimeters" sadly this is where Zijin would come in handy, one way to look at it is zijins 15% is covering the paper bags🤣

ah shit I should go to bed

GL team
You sure you quoting the right person there ???? Can you show me where I posted that please .

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

DYOR IMO

Great post, how do I give it a light bulb? :LOL:

D-Day ladies and gentlemen, hopefully a big F U to our invaders

54257bcb0dd3f9a36f9c37d33ee897aee7210e76.gif

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

CHB

Regular
I'm ready boys! Today's the day!

The day we get an extension to the suspension of a month... 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
Morning and welcome to Friday:cool: Which way will we bounce if we open? Ready and loaded for the next challenge and ready for another possible extension :cautious:

1652998720811.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

BRICK

Regular
My pessamistic mind thinks 70% chance extension to suspension today. Hope for the best, expect the worst!

• Love

BRICK

Regular
Morning and welcome to Friday:cool: Which way will we bounce if we open? Ready and loaded for the next challenge and ready for another possible extension :cautious:

View attachment 7097
Well if im gonna get blowen away by anyone it may as well be her...

• Haha
  • Love

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
If this gets moderated I'm going to lose my shit
1652999232319.png

And I guess not all new posters on the crapper are bad...

1652999360114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Dijon101

Regular
Let's gooooo!

Good luck lady's and gent's.
Hopefully God news today !
or just another trading suspension..........

TDITD

Top 20
😂😂

• Sad
  • Thinking
  • Haha

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bray

Regular
"
We believe that AVZ Minerals is in the process of being outmanoeuvred by a group of
powerful Chinese battery manufacturers, who are plotting to take control of the Manono
lithium project.
We think that, at best, AVZ faces months or years of legal fights to block Zijin Mining and to
claim shares from Dathomir Mining Resources. At worst, AVZ will lose control of Manono
and be left with just 36% of the project.
We have obtained evidence that makes us think the likely outcome will be negative for AVZ"

:rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
"
We believe that AVZ Minerals is in the process of being outmanoeuvred by a group of
powerful Chinese battery manufacturers, who are plotting to take control of the Manono
lithium project.
We think that, at best, AVZ faces months or years of legal fights to block Zijin Mining and to
claim shares from Dathomir Mining Resources. At worst, AVZ will lose control of Manono
and be left with just 36% of the project.
We have obtained evidence that makes us think the likely outcome will be negative for AVZ"

Yeh who are these plebs?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom