Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Yeh who are these plebs?
Same mob came out years ago with a ‘report’ on AVZ. All negative. I think we were 10-20c at the time so their track record ain’t exactly great…..

• Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Don't know anything about The Boatman, are they reputable? Seems like a good day to release something like that if you have ulterior motives after a 2 week suspension...

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Geez I hope these people get sued!
Just say, "remember old mate Der spreading missing info?" Then post a picture of his account being deleted haha

Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Looks like Zangfangbang have paid off Boatman for a bullshit report :rolleyes:
The timing is always interesting. Just before ML zijin start with their crap, just before announcement today this mob release this. All orchestrated to get maximum damage to SP regardless whether facts are correct or not. Games certainly afoot!

• Thinking

TheCount

Regular
Yeh who are these plebs?
Looks very much like a Shorting fund based on the info available.

Why do they have info from July 2019 listed as "current" on their website? Sounds like sponsored targeting misinformation..

TC.

• Thinking
  • Wow

Doc

Master of Quan
Don't know anything about The Boatman, are they reputable? Seems like a good day to release something like that if you have ulterior motives after a 2 week suspension...
They dodgy as fuck

Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Looks very much like a Shorting fund based on the info available.

Why do they have info from July 2019 listed as "current" on their website? Sounds like sponsored targeting misinformation..

TC.

Their 'About us' page doesn't even load properly for me :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

TDITD

Top 20
"
We believe that AVZ Minerals is in the process of being outmanoeuvred by a group of
powerful Chinese battery manufacturers, who are plotting to take control of the Manono
lithium project.
We think that, at best, AVZ faces months or years of legal fights to block Zijin Mining and to
claim shares from Dathomir Mining Resources. At worst, AVZ will lose control of Manono
and be left with just 36% of the project.
We have obtained evidence that makes us think the likely outcome will be negative for AVZ"

:rolleyes:
:rolleyes:
This steaming pile of excrement is a prime example of why I think shorters are scum.

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Bray

Regular
Personally I think today will be an extension but hopeful that it would be a lineup of shorter smashing anns. ML>Zinjin wiped out>BFS just to stick it to all the doubters

Reactions: 9 users
Haha quoting MMCS LMAO

Screenshot_20220520-090754_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular
Their previous "research" was December 2021.

Doesn't sound like an active "fund" I'd ever be a part of..

Funds, brokers etc etc release multiple reports weekly - these guys do a report every 6 months?

Yeah, nah mate.

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Actually I take that back, their website is great! My 'friend' just sent me a screenshot of a good part of it (Gaz apologises for his language btw).

1653001700614.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Actually I take that back, their website is great! My 'friend' just sent me a screenshot of a good part of it (Gaz apologises for his language btw).

View attachment 7103
Might do the same 🤣🤣🤣

Work From Home Cat GIF by JustViral

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

TheCount

Regular
And do we need any more proof of the agenda behind these guys?

Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.10.53 am.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-20 at 9.10.37 am.png

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hoping for an extension so AVZ can come out with their ducks lined up and a bang

• Love

CashKing

Regular
Same mob came out years ago with a ‘report’ on AVZ. All negative. I think we were 10-20c at the time so their track record ain’t exactly great…..
Spot on mate, I thought we worked out it was a certain cranky cynical Twitter user and he’s mates didn’t we ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Thaz

Regular
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom