AVZ Discussion 2022

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok im confused ( yes not that hard I know ). The board is recommending we not vote for any of the nominees including the shareholders recently put forward.

1698120092158.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

GD4

I thought that was presuming all 5 of the friendly's got up leaving only 2 seats left as we have a maximum of 9. So that means we could potentially be left with a 2-2 stalemate instead?
That's my understanding Carlos, we could even be left with just 2 if non of the 16 get voted in. I think it is so important that everybody gets in and votes to keep Fat Tail out.

Thanks again for all of your efforts.

Cheers

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

John25

Regular
Hey Perth people, best area to stay for the AGM?
Ibis Styles or Fraser suites itself or maybe JAG’s boat

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Yes, but I don't brag about my successes. Anyway I am well off financially and don't rely on my investment in AVZ to set me up unlike you and many others plus im in the property market so income is assured.
1698120360123.gif

Picked you as a dribbler long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
20231024_151723.jpg

tenor-8.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Yeah GEO is a cockhead and if I ever had a chance it would be on site too Rambo - i'm in Melbourne Geo what's up bitch?

The pay per view TSE Fight Night card is expanding - so far we have Bags vs The Jerry, and now a tag team match with Rambo and Cumquat vs Geo

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Ok im confused ( yes not that hard I know ). The board is recommending we not vote for any of the nominees including the shareholders recently put forward.

View attachment 47939

Probably because they are all racist drunks who swear a lot online

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
The pay per view TSE Fight Night card is expanding - so far we have Bags vs The Jerry, and now a tag team match with Rambo and Cumquat vs Geo

Retro don’t you associate me in any way with that histrionic neurotic whining breast feeding bed wetting attention seeking wanking troll please

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

BRICK

Regular
Official sponsors:

C2F44DD3-8954-4646-BEC2-2B34DD7CDD86.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If enough of us all lodge the GREEN proxy form, and the 5 we vote yes for all win, there will be 7 Directors

The Fat tail brigade, and all their followers (who do hold substantial numbers) will vote NO to everyone but their three, and YES only for their three

It's binary - we either have the 5 we want to make 7, or we get 2 clowns to add to the 2 not standing, given there are only 2 vacancies

This is an EXISTENTIAL vote this year, and we need to harness each and every retail supporter of our BoD, in much higher numbers than is typical of an AGM Director election

EVERYONE SHOULD VOTE, AND EVERYONE SHOULD ENCOURAGE EVERYBODY THEY KNOW HOLDS AVZ SHARES TO VOTE, and vote GREEN proxy

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Not sure if this has been raised but after registering to vote I checked on how to vote for the shares held in the self managed section of my super fund and discovered I have no personal rights to the vote associated with those shares. I assume the super fund votes according to the number of shares its members hold. Is my read on this correct? Should we be contacting super funds informing them of the MMGA tools?

Edit: could one of the mathematically minded members do the numbers and provide an example of the voting card that would give the crooks the least chance of winning a BOD seat and we distribute it on asap.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

John25

Regular
1698122224164.jpeg

4 little Hard Kunts🤓😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Pokok

Regular
You don't know shit from clay. Many had you pegged a long time ago
Ha Ha shit from clay , I use it everyday on the building site , still recovering from shoulder reconstruction but it will be my first statement when back on site

• Haha

Ulli

Based on the announcement yesterday, option 2 is a no deal for AVZ.

If the Fat Tail Nominees are elected to the Board, it is understood the Fat Tail Nominees will seek to
procure the Company undertake the following:
• selling the northern portion to Zijin: splitting the Company’s project tenement (ie PR13359) in
two and selling the northern portion to Zijin Mining Limited (Zijin);
You can't sell something you don't have

Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
No details about the cash bonuses that I can see in the AGM form. We just vote yes or no to the remuneration report. Looks like there is no vote on individual cash bonuses like we would have with performance rights. I would really like to know if these bonuses have been paid or if not and what are the terms for them being received by the bod. Either way the cash has been put aside and I'm against them getting a bonus in any form so am extremely annoyed this matter hasn't been made clear by the bod before we are asked to vote.
20231024_154325.jpg

20231024_154308.jpg

20231024_153634.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yeah I noticed that as well, can we vote against the remuneration report without helping the MMGA clowns? I'm not keen to give them anything considering we're all fighting for our livelihoods here and they haven't achieved anything they said they would at last AGM

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom