AVZ Discussion 2022

Rambo

Regular
Yeah I think too this is just part of the overall strategy, timed right with MMGA and just as we were meant to finalise the MoU.
Scare the shit out of us that we've lost it even though it's clearly illegal and not in the mining code, then soon we will be presented with a shit deal and in panic we accept it.
I still don't think MMGA actually intend to get elected, they still wouldn't be majority on the BoD.
Soon find out I guess.
I agree. I also wonder if avz was persuaded to give the North away. Could we still be tangled up in court with cominier or whoever for long enough that zijin could have a mine commissioned and producing? If that was the case would it even be worth continuing with a competing mine in production right next door.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

geo_au

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

geo_au

Regular
Goes without saying it is hard not to bring emotion into it when you see stuff like today, naturally people blow off steam. Everyone deals with stress differently, I wrote "fuck the chinese" and then went for a walk with the dog, feel much better now. I really think you should really reflect on your behaviour and how you're an absolute tosser.
I know what is happening but I don't post it anywhere that is my MO and for good reason.

Doc

Master of Quan
I’m so fuckin pissed of with what you said geo. That’s the closest thing anyone has said, not even directly at me that’s got me this bent out a shape. I’m in Vancouver Canada, come down here and we’ll square off. My boy is learning to fight and win or lose I’ll show him how it’s done. It’s been a long time since someone beat up my fists with there face.
Ok, where were you born? And Moneybags, were you in the area 9 months before? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
I know what is happening but I don't post it anywhere that is my MO and for good reason.
You don't know shit from clay. Many had you pegged a long time ago

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Hey Perth people, best area to stay for the AGM?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Remark

Top 20
Goes without saying it is hard not to bring emotion into it when you see stuff like today, naturally people blow off steam. Everyone deals with stress differently, I wrote "fuck the chinese" and then went for a walk with the dog, feel much better now. I really think you should really reflect on your behaviour and how you're an absolute tosser.
I wanted to say "Fuck you Geo" but I took my dog for a walk and I still feel like saying it:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
Hey Perth people, best area to stay for the AGM?

IMG_5614.jpeg

By the way Doc, it’s either Bags or MoneyBags….

Why can’t people spell? 🤔😉

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

geo_au

Regular
Says the top 20 share holder in AVQ who lost the lot .
Yes, but I don't brag about my successes. Anyway I am well off financially and don't rely on my investment in AVZ to set me up unlike you and many others plus im in the property market so income is assured.

9cardomaha

Regular
1698118567216.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

kron

Regular
In recent times we have added a lot more suckers here who are incompetent investors, they deserve to be called complete idiots and any other derogatory term you care to mention. The quicker they are put in their place the better.
Things are starting to heat up this week and you blame your fellow shareholders???

Would you like to delete this comment or are choosing to remain ignorant?

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

kron

Regular
Yes, but I don't brag about my successes. Anyway I am well off financially and don't rely on my investment in AVZ to set me up unlike you and many others plus im in the property market so income is assured.
Thats a pretty nice not-so-humble-brag

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular

Alt_2TAS CRAY POT.jpg

• Haha

Thaz

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Bray

Regular
You’re a fucking clown mate and no amount of millions will change that

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

GD4

There are only 2 current AVZ bod that retain their seats no matter what. The other 5 all have to win their votes to keep their seats. If MMGA all win their votes and all the others lose they will have a 3-2 majority. And if they have the numbers to win 1 vote they potentially have the numbers to win them all. Literally everything has to go their way but it is defo possible that MMGA can spill the board imo

View attachment 47922
Hi Carlos, I haven't posted in a while on either TSE or hotcrapper, but I have read everything and I have a lot of respect for you as a poster and all of the research that you do however I am not sure that this post was correct.

Happy to be proven wrong but my understanding is that reagrdless of the outcome of the votes on John, Greame and the 3 other recently appointed directors that there will only be two vacant director positions to be added from the 16 nominees.

If the "other 5" as you have mentioned above, are not voted in, then there will be only 2 directors ( or less) chosen from the 16 nominees which include the Fat Tail nomiees.

Cheers and thanks so much for your efforts.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Hi Carlos, I haven't posted in a while on either TSE or hotcrapper, but I have read everything and I have a lot of respect for you as a poster and all of the research that you do however I am not sure that this post was correct.

Happy to be proven wrong but my understanding is that reagrdless of the outcome of the votes on John, Greame and the 3 other recently appointed directors that there will only be two vacant director positions to be added from the 16 nominees.

If the "other 5" as you have mentioned above, are not voted in, then there will be only 2 directors ( or less) chosen from the 16 nominees which include the Fat Tail nomiees.

Cheers and thanks so much for your efforts.
I thought that was presuming all 5 of the friendly's got up leaving only 2 seats left as we have a maximum of 9. So that means we could potentially be left with a 2-2 stalemate instead?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom