AVZ Discussion 2022

geo_au

Regular
Yes welcome @Ulli you picked a good time too join in…. Lots of vulnerable suckers for you to fool here I’m afraid

Yes pity your English wasn’t better I’m sure that’s the real reason you mistakenly misquoted @BEISHA 😉

Oh by the way, the MOU from AVZ won’t be coming out this week, but what you mentioned might

How do I know…. Because I’m not a fucken troll, I know what’s going on, and oh yeh, that’s right Peter Carrotdick told me

Say g’day to fat pete the coke head and hopefully our spies with the cameras will get some more footage of Carrotdick, perhaps with someone giving him the old Benny Hill pat on the head

In recent times we have added a lot more suckers here who are incompetent investors, they deserve to be called complete idiots and any other derogatory term you care to mention. The quicker they are put in their place the better.

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
In recent times we have added a lot more suckers here who are incompetent investors, they deserve to be called complete idiots and any other derogatory term you care to mention. The quicker they are put in their place the better.

Don’t include me in your attacks on them

Reactions: 11 users

wombat74

Top 20
Says the top 20 share holder in AVQ who lost the lot .

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

JasonM

Regular
Goes without saying it is hard not to bring emotion into it when you see stuff like today, naturally people blow off steam. Everyone deals with stress differently, I wrote "fuck the chinese" and then went for a walk with the dog, feel much better now. I really think you should really reflect on your behaviour and how you're an absolute tosser.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Breathe everyone......

breathe.gif

Misinformation is on steroids, i for one wont believe anything until the AGM, whereby the AVZ BOD will hopefully have alot of answers to this ongoing mental fuck..........hope everyone does the same....🙏🙏🙏

I am off to work.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users

Goat

Regular
The last announcement by AVZ makes it very clear as to what is about to transpire & the events leading up.
In simple terms:

AVZ had a plan to compromise/sell/trade part of its legally held tenement in a deal with an MoU. The MoU was about to be rubber stamped by Felix himself.

MMGA & Co flew into town, took a visit to Cominere & the MoM holding hands with former directors, detractors & wanna-be dictators. They proposed & regurgitated modified deals which had already been discussed with the DRC via AVZ which were not favourable & would basically imply blatant corruption & law breaking decisions leaving current BoD exposed to prosecution.

AVZ has now mentioned:
“As a consequence, the more recent discussions with the DRC Government for a ‘Memorandum of Understanding for Settlement’ (MOU) involves an alternative resolution which is more favourable to AVZ and is in the best interests of its Shareholders.”

This could be a financial or tenement based settlement, lets wait and see. Don’t forget we have some ICC cases where certain parties have indicated their financial expectations of what Manono is worth, this may backfire on them.

In the mean time:
IGNORE the online diahorrea being spruiked by all parties other than what AVZ discloses. The detractors have coordinated it so well that it’s believable.
VOTE NO for MMGA.

On a side note, the twitter/X handles siding with each other are MMGA associates, Celeste & Zijin paid online marketers, it’s not government endorsed by any means.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

John25

Regular
Talking about SUCKERS …welcome back geo

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Remark

Top 20
Reactions: 9 users

TheCount

Regular
Annual Report out..

Time to do some reading.....
TC.

Reactions: 7 users

Rambo

Regular
Just a guess but I read zijin announcement as bullshit. It sounds like they lost the 15% in dathcom and they are using this announcement to sway avz shareholders to elect the three clowns so they actually can get the North. If avz had lost everything cominier would be giving everything to zijin, not just the northern half.

As for you geo, mind your words cockface. I’ll ride this bitch to the very end or I get kicked off for good. You have no clue if people on here are successful, accomplished investors or not.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Azzler

Top 20
Just a guess but I read zijin announcement as bullshit. It sounds like they lost the 15% in dathcom and they are using this announcement to sway avz shareholders to elect the three clowns so they actually can get the North. If avz had lost everything cominier would be giving everything to zijin, not just the northern half.

As for you geo, mind your words cockface. I’ll ride this bitch to the very end or I get kicked off for good. You have no clue if people on here are successful, accomplished investors or not.
Yeah I think too this is just part of the overall strategy, timed right with MMGA and just as we were meant to finalise the MoU.
Scare the shit out of us that we've lost it even though it's clearly illegal and not in the mining code, then soon we will be presented with a shit deal and in panic we accept it.
I still don't think MMGA actually intend to get elected, they still wouldn't be majority on the BoD.
Soon find out I guess.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Scoota30

Regular
Interesting choice of words..... I wonder if part of the MoU agreement is for us to agree to give up our FROR on the remaining 15% of comineire so that the Government can continue to have a larger stake, and in return we get given another tenement/project? Or perhaps they have eyed off a project in another African country..... maybe Tanzania............

Disclaimer: Pure speculation.

1698116667185.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Rambo

Regular
I’m so fuckin pissed of with what you said geo. That’s the closest thing anyone has said, not even directly at me that’s got me this bent out a shape. I’m in Vancouver Canada, come down here and we’ll square off. My boy is learning to fight and win or lose I’ll show him how it’s done. It’s been a long time since someone beat up my fists with there face.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Yeah GEO is a cockhead and if I ever had a chance it would be on site too Rambo - i'm in Melbourne Geo what's up bitch?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Yeah I think too this is just part of the overall strategy, timed right with MMGA and just as we were meant to finalise the MoU.
Scare the shit out of us that we've lost it even though it's clearly illegal and not in the mining code, then soon we will be presented with a shit deal and in panic we accept it.
I still don't think MMGA actually intend to get elected, they still wouldn't be majority on the BoD.
Soon find out I guess.
There are only 2 current AVZ bod that retain their seats no matter what. The other 5 all have to win their votes to keep their seats. If MMGA all win their votes and all the others lose they will have a 3-2 majority. And if they have the numbers to win 1 vote they potentially have the numbers to win them all. Literally everything has to go their way but it is defo possible that MMGA can spill the board imo

Obama.gif

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom