AVZ Discussion 2022

stapuff

Emerged
I hope Nige and Co are putting the hard word on the government and reminding them they'll have nothing if they cant provide stability in the area and convince the locals AVZ's mine is in their best interest along with providing for their basic needs and demands. Felix needs to show some serious leadership here, they seem so out of touch with reality with conference after conference on the world stage and ignoring all the basic issues, they need to appease ACAJ, the NGO's etc, they need their feet on the ground, not forcing a bloody AVZ lawyer to sell it to the locals ffs, but of course it's easy for me to say from over here
Hi all, my first post here, from Los Angeles. Heavily invested in AVZ since Feb21. Read every HC post since, and recently came over from the Crapper/AVZ because I couldn't take it anymore.

ohreally's post (admire his posts):
This line is interesting to me, because I'd been thinking similarly myself "they seem so out of touch with reality with conference after conference on the world stage and ignoring all the basic issues.."

However, over the last couple of days I've leaned toward the opposite: It dawned on me that the ministers have been traveling, talking, and organizing like crazy - since Dec19 - trying to put together Felix's bold down-stream vision.

Perhaps this is a band-width issue, or perhaps they're on point and on mission to get down-stream intertwined with AVZ production.

IMO, there's too much high level, country-building and monetary-generating stuff happening now to give the Zijin assertion too much airspace. Felix knows that if he can pull off full vertical integration for EV batteries, the DRC will never look back. This is the generational moment --

IMO, it would be inconceivable if Felix didn't bat down anything (illegal) that would hamper something this significant. This is genuine progress being made here, over the months, years. Telephone meetings have turned into in-person meetings with CATL. Felix is entering the world stage atm, and I believe he and his ministers are smart enough no know the West is watching, via credit ratings, etc.

Perhaps, in Felix's mind, vertical integration for his country IS the basic issue and everything else is back-burner.

If this is the case, I would assume continued bullish tone from Nigel --

It all started here:

"Study by BloombergNEF (BNEF) on a unified African supply chain estimates that it would cost $39 million to build a 10,000 metric-ton cathode precursor plant in the DRC. This is three times cheaper than what a similar plant in the U.S. would cost."

• CATL has an in-person w/ minister of industry re: battery pilot plant - May 15
  • 545m African Dev Bank debt funding package - March27
  • UN establishing consultants to establish battery precursor plant in Katanga - March 28
  • Feliz jumps on a call with CATL - Feb 12
  • DR Congo and Dubai Port world to invest in deep water port - Jan31
  • DRC minister of finance announces jump in credit rating - Jan30
  • Felix meets with US Dep Security Advisor - Jan 28
  • Felix talks with his PM, mining minister and government delegates focus on Li projects in Katanga - Jan22
  • Felix tells his ministers to get busy with manufacturing EV batteries in DRC with 3 month window - Dec19

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Reactions: 6 users

Bin59

Regular
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Dow down 1164 pts over night, AVZ escaped another bullet but for how long ?

Dow futures, predicting more red tonight too.

Nige, just keep extending the TH until the MACRO and OUR FA is good to go.

Ugly out there.

imo

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Remark

Top 20

Ugly out there.

imo

Looks like a great opportunity to top up on some IXR & maybe even some MRR today. Keeping some powder dry just in case.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Ugly out there.

imo

Yup.

ASX: "where is the need for the suspension extension coming from?"

Nige:
trump-china-chynah.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

BEISHA

Top 20
My Economical Fuel efficient 1L Hot as Hell ( No Air-Con ) Eat my Dust Hyundai only driven to Church on Sunday ;)

View attachment 6964

Praying to the ASX / AVZ / DRC Gods for an EV asap 🙏 😇 (y)
By the look of your car, it appears you took out the priest......;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
The AVZ TSE FAMILY continues to grow..............(y)(y)(y)

Welcome @Uglybob ( you said it not me...;)), @Mickdavo, @alesi

We hope you enjoy the intell and the laughs and the occasional MODEL dropping by from time to time.!!

robin hood image.gif

Reactions: 13 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Looks like a great opportunity to top up on some IXR & maybe even some MRR today. Keeping some powder dry just in case.

Just jumped into MRR at 5.3c, was hoping to get it closer to 5.0 but doesn't look like its gonna get there this morning. Better go apply for a few jobs before I tell the Mrs what I've done...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20
Just jumped into MRR at 5.3c, was hoping to get it closer to 5.0 but doesn't look like its gonna get there this morning. Better go apply for a few jobs before I tell the Mrs what I've done...
Who needs a job, you'll be able to sell it tomorrow and make a decent wage ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Dazmac66

Regular
Can't buy them in my super! What a wasted opportunity.

• Sad
  • Thinking

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Who needs a job, you'll be able to sell it tomorrow and make a decent wage ;)

That's the plan, as much as I hate day traders I need to earn a living or I'll have to go and get a real job. I've hesitated on everything else for weeks and haven't made a cent. :LOL:

Nice. Looks like the Crapper is self destructing. Self inflicted IMO 😁

My one post in AVZ since the suspension got lifted, moderated in all of 5 mins...

1652920783818.png

• Haha
  • Love

Remark

Top 20
That's the plan, as much as I hate day traders I need to earn a living or I'll have to go and get a real job. I've hesitated on everything else for weeks and haven't made a cent. :LOL:

My one post in AVZ since the suspension got lifted, moderated in all of 5 mins...

View attachment 6985
I saw that one. Looks like you've got a stalker.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20

View attachment 6985
I think it was because of the semi naked girls in the background mate :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Remark

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Anyone interested in a catch up Sat arvo for a beer/wine/coffee at the Breakwater? Would be great to chat about the week that was and what the future holds :)

View attachment 6901
Would have loved to but down South this weekend . . . . Next time

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users

Dazmac66

Regular

BEISHA

Top 20
Sometimes when things look bad you see something that makes you feel so much better - true story!

"The One Nation founder and senator is not vaccinated."
I used to like Pauline back in the day, when she was still in the fish and chip business............had some good ideas that no one was prepared to say, now she is a real sad sack with nothing good to say and is a anti vaxxer..............:eek:

You reap what you sow.

karma.gif

• Haha
Top Bottom