AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
That's my preferred outcome and 10% to the DRC Govt free carried

In fact it's not my preferred outcome it's what it bloody well should be!!!!!
Agreed but I think if this zijin crap gets denied we’ll end up with 61% and Gov 15% free carried. Just from the way Nigel spoke about getting 10-15% more in one of his last interviews.
At this stage I just want someone to come out and say the current pre CATH is locked and loaded at 75%!! At least then we know we are majority SH regardless of what the underhanded pricks get

• Love
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20
Based on what what management have previously stated I believe we have the 51% after CATH deal with first rights to the additional 15% from the DRC government.
If it turns out that management have been misleading in any way or the the DRC allows the underhanded tactics of zigin to acquire any sort of percentage I'll be moving along.
Just not comfortable if we can't trust management and/or the DRC government.
It's about time the DRC government really stepped up and made their position very clear.

Reactions: 17 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Surely they won't let it happen. What would this mean for any other contracts down the track in creating the battery council. Would become a laughing stock.

Reactions: 12 users

Ben_Jovi

Based on what what management have previously stated I believe we have the 51% after CATH deal with first rights to the additional 15% from the DRC government.
If it turns out that management have been misleading in any way or the the DRC allows the underhanded tactics of zigin to acquire any sort of percentage I'll be moving along.
It's about time the DRC government really stepped up and made their position very clear.
Agree.. majority ownership and fuck off zijin

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Dazmac66

Regular
Agree.. majority ownership and fuck off zijin.
I don't mind DRC getting 15%. But if the other fuckers get even 1% I will be pissed off big time. 61% minimum.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

solo

Regular
Can't see it happening after IGF report. It literally will be a suicide for DRC government to allow Z to get any chunk of Manono after their own government agency investigated it and reported fraud.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Samus

Top 20
Can't see it happening after IGF report. It literally will be a suicide for DRC government to allow Z to get any chunk of Manono after their own government agency investigated it and reported fraud.
Have we got a copy of the full IGF report yet or just the snippet that's been floating around?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

CashKing

Regular
Looks like the cockroaches are out a night early on the crapper.

Stay real everyone all they want is a reaction, yea I know it’s hard not to school some of these new pricks….

A couple more sleeps for us semi sane ones 😂

Common NF 🙏 disrupt these trolls world with something special 👍

A61CEA80-B69E-49DC-822C-FBD09AB546A3.png

GLTAH

Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
Absolutely agreed.

We by all accounts by now should be celebrating the ML, CATH investment, BFS, FID, and maybe even full finance
Some may postulate that any one of those are share price catalysts….a bit of handy derisking too.

• Sad
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Agreed but I think if this zijin crap gets denied we’ll end up with 61% and Gov 15% free carried. Just from the way Nigel spoke about getting 10-15% more in one of his last interviews.
At this stage I just want someone to come out and say the current pre CATH is locked and loaded at 75%!! At least then we know we are majority SH regardless of what the underhanded pricks get
If the DRC govt ends up with 15% would they be free carried for the 10% (as previously agreed) and have to stump up cash for the advancement of the project for the additional 5%????

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Frank

Top 20
The only EV I'm interested in is the 2-wheeled variety. These things are great, but cost more than many of the cars I've owned. My economical fuel efficient car is a 4L turbo falcon. They just get worse from there...

My Economical Fuel efficient 1L Hot as Hell ( No Air-Con ) Eat my Dust Hyundai only driven to Church on Sunday ;)

Hyundai !.jpg

Praying to the ASX / AVZ / DRC Gods for an EV asap 🙏 😇 (y)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Looks like the cockroaches are out a night early on the crapper.

Stay real everyone all they want is a reaction, yea I know it’s hard not to school some of these new pricks….

A couple more sleeps for us semi sane ones 😂

Common NF 🙏 disrupt these trolls world with something special 👍

View attachment 6963

GLTAH
Better send @ohreally over there to sort them out :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
My Economical Fuel efficient 1L Hot as Hell ( No Air-Con ) Eat my Dust Hyundai only driven to Church on Sunday ;)

View attachment 6964

I hope they were kangaroos you hit and not pedestrians!

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

CashKing

Regular
Better send @ohreally over there to sort them out :ROFLMAO:
He’s trying he’s best but out numbered because we are all here 👍

• Haha

CashKing

Regular

View attachment 6964

That will buff out mate !!

What a weapon how much ??

I’ve dragged home worse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 6964

I think it's the lighting that really sets it off, that and the slimline custom door handles 👌
Eat your heart out @ohreally !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20
I think it's the lighting that really sets it off, that and the slimline custom door handles 👌

(y) Did you notice the Fencing Wire for Door Handles :eek: also makes it go Faster, that and the fact it has No Exhaust :oops:

We call it the TARDIS, because like the one from Dr. Who, it's "bigger on the inside", with the interior being a whole separate dimension.

Quite the Car most of you could only ever Dream of owning imo ;)

The only difference between that and a Tesla is @ $65,000 atm :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Hemicuda

Regular

View attachment 6964

Great paddock basher 🤟🤟🤟

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom