lellep

Regular
Looks like Trannygirl gooone …not sighted since 28/4
1652774337345.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20

Found this video on youtube, think its the ACAJ meeting thing, I can't really tell whats going on because auto translated subtitles and shizzle but
they're showing a video of kids and women mining cassetirite I assume and the dude walks over and shows a plank on the ground that looks like its got AVZ carved into it.... are they trying to say this is us and what we are doing and stirring everyone up? dodgy as fuck man.
View attachment 6854
View attachment 6856

6 years of holding and I didn't realise we were already mining :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Doc

Master of Quan
As described in the article linked in the thread before:

""We are here so that we can present to you the first conclusions of the investigation that our citizen organization had to carry out on the ground in the province of Tanganyika, province of Haut Katanga, and here in Kinshasa. And this, end of delivering to you the disturbing realities, realities relating to the difficult, not to say Infra-human, socio-economic conditions in which our compatriots in these territories, in particular women and children, are experiencing, but also to tell you that the economic and that are offered in these territories in relation to the deposits that the Congolese state has entrusted to the state or public mining company, that the activities that have been carried out there to date, are not of a nature to reassure, to guarantee the Congolese people any benefit or advantage when these deposits are put back into production, for the simple reason that all the legal operations that have been é carried out in connection with these deposits between the Congolese State, the cominière and various companies whose names we have given here have contributed to the selling off of the assets, the interests of the Congolese people and which is no longer at the current stage" , circumscribed Me Georges Kapiamba."

They are basically saying the people in the area are suffering(not at the hands of AVZ) but generally, and go on to say that too much of Cominiere has been sold, and they only have 5% left, and that this 5% will not guarantee better lives for the locals. They mention that Cominiere has sold too much and that all parties should have to sit back down at the table and ensure the locals get more benefit et etc

My take on the problems form everything we know thus far:

1/As we know Cominiere have a lot of dirty dogs selfishly feeding from the trough and in turn ripping off the countries citizens
2/The government have given no reassurances to the locals of exact funds or projects that the states profit will provide for the locals
3/I actually back a bit of whats said, these are desperate ppl living in poverty sitting on billions of dollars and they can't even get told exactly what all the moneys going to do for them. The government need to step in and step up, it's that simple. First thing they should do is say hey ppl in Cominiere along with Zijin and Dathomir ripped you off and we are going to prosecute them and get back to owning 25%, we will then sell 15% for around $150m and some shares or whatever and most of this money will go directly to building these exact resources for the ppl of Manono and the rest will go to the country in general, further to that we will get X amount of $'s through our 10% ownership which will provide such n such for the DRC ppl, and also likely to get divvies through AVZ shares down the track along with $'s from the battery hub, but all up these are the proposals we put forward for bettering Manono and its ppl and you will get to vote on what your priorities are. Thats how a true democracy should work.

TBH its fucking sad, and it's corruption, like in the rest of the world that cause the majority in poverty to live that way
Don’t forget AVZ has said that if we get to use the hydro power ( at AVZ’s cost to rebuild ) that we will supply power to the local township.
It really does seem AVZ are trying to fit in and support the locals IMO

Reactions: 23 users

thorgin

Regular
Are you on the bird ? Could you flick that over to Con, he knows French
Not actively

""We are here so that we can present to you the first conclusions of the investigation that our citizen organization had to carry out on the ground in the province of Tanganyika, province of Haut Katanga, and here in Kinshasa. And this, end of delivering to you the disturbing realities, realities relating to the difficult, not to say Infra-human, socio-economic conditions in which our compatriots in these territories, in particular women and children, are experiencing, but also to tell you that the economic and that are offered in these territories in relation to the deposits that the Congolese state has entrusted to the state or public mining company, that the activities that have been carried out there to date, are not of a nature to reassure, to guarantee the Congolese people any benefit or advantage when these deposits are put back into production, for the simple reason that all the legal operations that have been é carried out in connection with these deposits between the Congolese State, the cominière and various companies whose names we have given here have contributed to the selling off of the assets, the interests of the Congolese people and which is no longer at the current stage" , circumscribed Me Georges Kapiamba."

They are basically saying the people in the area are suffering(not at the hands of AVZ) but generally, and go on to say that too much of Cominiere has been sold, and they only have 5% left, and that this 5% will not guarantee better lives for the locals. They mention that Cominiere has sold too much and that all parties should have to sit back down at the table and ensure the locals get more benefit et etc

My take on the problems form everything we know thus far:

1/As we know Cominiere have a lot of dirty dogs selfishly feeding from the trough and in turn ripping off the countries citizens
2/The government have given no reassurances to the locals of exact funds or projects that the states profit will provide for the locals
3/I actually back a bit of whats said, these are desperate ppl living in poverty sitting on billions of dollars and they can't even get told exactly what all the moneys going to do for them. The government need to step in and step up, it's that simple. First thing they should do is say hey ppl in Cominiere along with Zijin and Dathomir ripped you off and we are going to prosecute them and get back to owning 25%, we will then sell 15% for around $150m and some shares or whatever and most of this money will go directly to building these exact resources for the ppl of Manono and the rest will go to the country in general, further to that we will get X amount of $'s through our 10% ownership which will provide such n such for the DRC ppl, and also likely to get divvies through AVZ shares down the track along with $'s from the battery hub, but all up these are the proposals we put forward for bettering Manono and its ppl and you will get to vote on what your priorities are. Thats how a true democracy should work.

TBH its fucking sad, and it's corruption, like in the rest of the world that cause the majority in poverty to live that way. I think AVZ should appoint a local on the books to address the locals issues, as in someone who will go in to bat for the ppl of Manono that we pay directly to help the locals....or have we already?
OK but it looked like their little video was trying to show it as AVZ's operation. That definitely says AVZ
1652776335733.png

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
Don’t forget AVZ has said that if we get to use the hydro power ( at AVZ’s cost to rebuild ) that we will supply power to the local township.
It really does seem AVZ are trying to fit in and support the locals IMO
Love to know wtf is going on with the HEPP side if things as well 😑
Patience is becoming an understatement all round. Sufferance?

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Frank

Top 20
I think everyone knows by now that i call a spade, (probably the reason why i had 371 moderations and got suspended by HC but hey ), i have been a liberal supporter my entire life, but this election IMO is a pivotal election for AUSTRALIAS future, we need to seriously address the infrastructure for the EV revolution going forward and ENCOURAGE, not DISCOURAGE the poulation to purchase EV vehicles, there should be a heavy tax on the purchase of NEW fossil fuel vehicles, not the other way around, we need to address the sensible eradication of coal and other practices as a major driver for our energy supplies and replace that with greener innovations like solar, green hydrogen , Lithium home battery packs etc.

We need to set up a BATTERY HUB in Australia, just like the DRC , US, Europe, Asia are doing, we have all the minerals and expertise to do so, creating thousands of jobs.

We need to step up our manufacturing in general to stop the self reliance on China and other countries for our needs and wants.

We need to set up a FOOD BOWL in Australia, with water canals coming from the NT and spread to every part of australia, so agriculture doesnt have to rely on the whim of global warming.....we have a shit load of water wasted every year, but yet no Govt prepared to have a vision longer than their nose.

We need to address our AGED CARE system , to give all of our ELDERLY the type of care they deserve.

We need to CONTINUE to be strong on China, our SECURITY is paramount.

We need to address the DOMESTIC VIOLANCE that is a scourge on our society !!

Wages need to keep up with inflation for ALL !!

Which party LABOUR / LIBERAL is going to cover most of those bases??

I know and it AINT LIBERAL !!

imo

*Vote 1 Beisha this weekend - You have my Vote (y)

*In other News, I see where our DRC Bro Joe reckons,

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20

Reactions: 11 users
What I'm not getting is: Nigel F must have known about all of this for a while and was patiently letting the DRC govt sort things out behind the scenes without making a stink. He must have had confidence that it was sorted and ML was done deal and Zingen lost (behind the scenes). What has fundamentally changed in the last few weeks? Nothing as far as I can tell. Zingen just being sore losers and throwing mud into the punchbowl by sowing doubt and threatening Paris inquisition? or was it a good excuse for a tactical trading halt to weather a market downturn and a twitter attack (smart move if so)?

Reactions: 13 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I like Kevini’s translation of the YouTube video just posted on HC. Hope he’s on the money… sounds a bit different to above though so a reputable source who speaks French would be good for verification!

C08BCBF0-593C-4AB3-972D-D4D1BFB08BAA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 27 users

Rambo

Regular

Found this video on youtube, think its the ACAJ meeting thing, I can't really tell whats going on because auto translated subtitles and shizzle but
they're showing a video of kids and women mining cassetirite I assume and the dude walks over and shows a plank on the ground that looks like its got AVZ carved into it.... are they trying to say this is us and what we are doing and stirring everyone up? dodgy as fuck man.
View attachment 6854
View attachment 6856

Kevinl on hot crapper has put out some key points to this video regarding avz. My french is very limited pretty much non existent so I can’t verify what he has transcribed. I like the points he wrote and he is willing to answer questions about the video. Does anyone no if he is on this site? If he is he might be encouraged to post his findings here as well.

Rambo

Regular
Kevinl on hot crapper has put out some key points to this video regarding avz. My french is very limited pretty much non existent so I can’t verify what he has transcribed. I like the points he wrote and he is willing to answer questions about the video. Does anyone no if he is on this site? If he is he might be encouraged to post his findings here as well. I’m
I like Kevini’s translation of the YouTube video just posted on HC. Hope he’s on the money… sounds a bit different to above though so a reputable source who speaks French would be good for verification!

View attachment 6869
Hey, you beet me to it. Good find, interesting.

• Haha
Does anyone know if Nigel is back in DRC after the Mining Forum?

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 1612

I only quickly watched the ACAJ boss speak at the start and tried to just summarise that in my post, so Im sure Kevini's summary of the AVZ lawyer is pretty accurate if he speaks French, which seems is all good news for us👌
I bloody hope so! 🤞

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

View attachment 6869
Interesting those two articles this morning still don't read so well for avz in light of what Kevini has said :unsure:
Still it seems encouraging.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

View attachment 6869
Maybe missed something here, but what is the purpose of this forum? And it must have something to do with AVZ if they sent a lawyer in to bat? This seems odd if it isn't to do with Zijin? What other battles are we facing? 😫

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

CashKing

Regular
I broke my golden rule of NOT TO ENTERTAIN HC TROLLS…. 😢, ohh well I’ll wash them off with a few beers & wait till Friday, I’m expecting the suspension to run a little longer & that’s fine with me 🤷‍♂️.

Burn the Shorts…

How good is this site also 👍 you can edit after more than 3 bloody mins…..
Anyway 🔥 the Shorts….

However it’s AVZ so anything can and DOES happen 👍

Full moon last night so all the trolls will be recharged for Friday and the weekend..

GLTAH

Attachments

• 041F4447-DCE9-4C20-B11E-31B60D6578F7.png
    041F4447-DCE9-4C20-B11E-31B60D6578F7.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You'd think so but Trudeau's another little gimp wannabe dictator :D, also higher costs in western countries especially at that depth....we have all the goods here, just need the big bear Felix to reel in these rogues
I'm happy to have a foot in both camps....

Hoping for Copper and Zinc in Australia at Halls Peak too

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Looks like Trannygirl gooone …not sighted since 28/4
Yep I agree

I picked that a little while ago when I noticed the lack of posts on CRR and nothing from Bag2get on AVZ

Finally fuggered herself

What a stupid bottomfeeder that one was

Probably lurking in the background here itching to launch another pathetic and insecure diatribe and pop in a few crazy conspriacy theories

Good riddance to bad rubbish

Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20

They are basically saying the people in the area are suffering(not at the hands of AVZ) but generally, and go on to say that too much of Cominiere has been sold, and they only have 5% left, and that this 5% will not guarantee better lives for the locals. They mention that because Cominiere has sold too much now all parties should have to sit back down at the table to re-negotiate and ensure the locals get more benefit et etc

My take on the problems from everything we know thus far:

1/As we know Cominiere have a lot of dirty dogs selfishly feeding from the trough and in turn ripping off the countries citizens, along with companies like Zijin and Dathomir
3/I actually back a bit of whats said, these are desperate ppl living in poverty sitting on billions of dollars on their land and they can't even get told exactly what all the moneys going to do for them. The government need to step in and step up, it's that simple. First thing they should do is say hey ppl in Cominiere along with Zijin and Dathomir ripped you off and we are going to prosecute them and get back to owning 25%, we will then sell 15% for around $150m and some shares or whatever and most of this money will go directly to building these exact resources for the ppl of Manono and the rest will go to the country in general, further to that we will get X amount of $'s through our 10% ownership which will provide such n such for the DRC ppl, and also likely to get divvies through AVZ shares down the track along with $'s from the battery hub, but all up these are the proposals we put forward for bettering Manono and its ppl and you will get to vote on what your priorities are. Thats how a true democracy should work in a country where so many are in hardship.

TBH its fucking sad, and it's corruption, like in the rest of the world that cause the majority in poverty to live that way. I think AVZ should appoint a local on the books to address the locals issues, as in someone who will go in to bat for the ppl of Manono that we pay directly to help the locals and to liase with the government to ensure the money being spent from the government is not stolen etc(maybe even the head of ACAJ to make sure they are appeased as well, we need to play smart here), surely the government would see sincerity in doing this, the only reason they wouldnt be happy is if they are dodgey...or have we appointed someone already, if not we need it asap?
“I think AVZ should appoint a local on the books to address the locals issues, as in someone who will go in to bat for the ppl of Manono that we pay directly to help the locals and to liase with the government to ensure the money being spent from the government is not stolen etc(maybe even the head of ACAJ to make sure they are appeased as well, we need to play smart here), surely the government would see sincerity in doing this, the only reason they wouldnt be happy is if they are dodgey...or have we appointed someone already, if not we need it asap?”

I agree with this, maybe they already have that in mind as they are quite proactive in their help and assistance doing what they can for the locals. But just to be sure it would be great if a few of us could bring this up at the fancy investor meetings across the country (that we missed out on at the start of the yr due to covid). As they are relatively forward-thinking in this area I’m sure any suggestion of that calibre will be well received.

Samus

Top 20
“I think AVZ should appoint a local on the books to address the locals issues, as in someone who will go in to bat for the ppl of Manono that we pay directly to help the locals and to liase with the government to ensure the money being spent from the government is not stolen etc(maybe even the head of ACAJ to make sure they are appeased as well, we need to play smart here), surely the government would see sincerity in doing this, the only reason they wouldnt be happy is if they are dodgey...or have we appointed someone already, if not we need it asap?”

I agree with this, maybe they already have that in mind as they are quite proactive in their help and assistance doing what they can for the locals. But just to be sure it would be great if a few of us could bring this up at the fancy investor meetings across the country (that we missed out on at the start of the yr due to covid). As they are relatively forward-thinking in this area I’m sure any suggestion of that calibre will be well received.
I think there was talk of an avz foundation or some such to aid in distributing funds. Anyone remember the details? Pretty sure it was discussed in one of the NF interviews a while back.

Top Bottom