AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20

Respect for public funds is a discipline that we must impose on all public managers for the gradual recovery of our country.

Felix T

Hi Zijin, do you know how that works??

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

The Fox

Regular
exactly and theres so many contradicting reports, now with ACAJ saying Cominiere is only left with 5% being the last. The shits surely gotta hit the fan in Felix's office. Between, Zijin, Dathomir, ACAJ, IGF and the government all of them have a different story.....Just glad AVZ and CATH are the only ones that are in talks with the government and being endorsed with pledges, working sessions etc....but wow does it make the DRC look like a total shitshow, Time for Felix to grind his axe me thinks, it's gotta come from the top, sackings and instruction on prosecutions, Felix simply cannot rely on any branch except the IGF not taking a bribe, direction needs to come from him

Well, never have the words from one of my favourite songs been more on the mark. :LOL::rolleyes:

That's life
That's what all the people say
You're riding high in April, shot down in May
But I know I'm gonna change that tune
When I'm back on top, back on top in June

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Lol, and is this the AVZ thread or am I down at the pub, having taken too much acid todayo_Oo_O

on that note I have nothing to say about AVZ for now

No, I do have something to say - we'll get an extension of Friday is my pick
Just don't go as hard as your mate Syd Barret . 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
lol I watched it all day, very nice looking drills but pretty deep, not like our beauty here
Yeah....but in Canada which might be slightly less....umm....unpredictable :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
You'd think so but Trudeau's another little gimp wannabe dictator :D, also higher costs in western countries especially at that depth....we have all the goods here, just need the big bear Felix to reel in these rogues
Im not aiming to start any arguments here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

TDITD

Top 20
Fight fight fight fight 😂

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
Woah don’t fuck with the Manonoans. I’m pretty sure this is in relation to the AVZDathco plant

• Wow

BRICK

Regular
me either, it's my way or the highway:D, get me a job at Cominiere I'll sort this mess out, I'll give AVZ the cobalt and copper mines that Zijin have too as compensation for their theft and delaying our mine, 24hrs later dead bullet in the back when going to the outside shitter 😂😂😂

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
me either, it's my way or the highway:D, get me a job at Cominiere I'll sort this mess out, I'll give AVZ the cobalt and copper mines that Zijin have too as compensation for their theft and delaying our mine, 24hrs later dead bullet in the back when going to the outside shitter 😂😂😂
In Dexters forensic blood splatter analysis report it is evident the shooter was a right handed male with small feet and only 5ft 6” yet was curiously heavy, the footprint indentations indicates the weight was in the legs……his pockets were full of snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Tell me about it. In the middle of refinancing and not enough cash! Bugger!

Yup missed that, spent all day trying to get into LRS at 10.5c then gave up...
What could possibly go wrong?...:rolleyes:

The rudder being too small isn't the issue with Titanic 2, its a matter of getting the ballast right when Clive's on board.
Fight fight fight fight 😂

My favourite quote from that movie is "This isn't the first bad thing to come out of Canada...
Now now, the people of Canada have apologised for Bryan Adams and Celine Dion on several occasions"

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Woah don’t fuck with the Manonoans. I’m pretty sure this is in relation to the AVZDathco plant

And this may or may not be my reply hoping to spread awareness of Zijin

• Fire
  • Wow

Samus

Top 20

Who knows.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
Who knows.

Yes that particular tweet mentions the plant, others mention other disputes…Christ lots of people pissed off, that artisanal kick off is why AVZ needs to be given majority so we can look after Manonoans much better than say the bloody Zijin thieves would or even CATL.

Edit.

An believe me if I found out we weren’t doing the right thing by them I’d be kicking off to our board, we stand to absolutely print money and it’s on their land we do not need to be arseholes about it we should help train assist these people.

• Love
Reactions: 17 users
All of them! :ROFLMAO:

Been a while since I was in Toscana

2000 and 2015 to be precise!

Stayed mostly in central Tuscany around Colle di val d'Elsa

Lots of access to the Chianti wineries

I don't have any particular favourites in terms of wineries and it depends where in Tuscany you are as it's a pretty big region

I also loved Florence and Sienna too but the Agriturismo area around central Tuscany is the picture postcard stuff without a doubt

For the wines themselves can't go past Chianti Classico (Sangiovese) and Vino Nobile di Montepulciano (also mostly Sangiovese)

On the bigger side Nebbiolo, Nero d'Avola and the actual Montepliciano grape wines (Montepliciano d'Abruzzo) are all great but not specifially regional to Tuscany

Oh I also like the Super Tuscans but they're more like the varieties and blends we get here and not necessarily typical of the traditional Italian styles.....but still supurb wines

Here's a link that might be useful to plan your visit.....wish it was me!:D:rolleyes:

Salute!

https://www.decanter.com/wine-travel/top-10-tuscan-wineries-to-visit-13770/
That’s great advice - that’s for taking the time to respond - much appreciated.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
exaclty Manono needs AVZ....I remember reading some time ago that the locals in Manono were supportive of AVZ and wanted the mine up and running asap....no idea where the article/s are. AVZ management have gone out of their way to hold meetings with the locals, what has Zijin done? tried to bribe a few...filthy swamp creatures
Zijin will make those peoples lives a living hell, just like in Serbia. If they can do that in Europe imagine what they can get away with in Africa.
It'd be a contaminated wasteland with stagnant waterways and a destitute people.

Kick them the f out of DRC.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
Yes that particular tweet mentions the plant, others mention other disputes…Christ lots of people pissed off, that artisanal kick off is why AVZ needs to be given majority so we can look after Manonoans much better than say the bloody Zijin thieves would or even CATL.

Edit.

An believe me if I found out we weren’t doing the right thing by them I’d be kicking off to our board, we stand to absolutely print money and it’s on their land we do not need to be arseholes about it we should help train assist these people.
In doing things legit you'd imagine there are many ways to help the local community, as an Aussie company it's in our best interests to make Manono a thriving community with a good standard of living and first class infrastructure.

Not tie up the locals and zap their balls with a car battery until they capitulate. While a few corrupt officials eat Tiger testicles and sip rum from rhyno horns in their compounds.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

thorgin

Regular

Found this video on youtube, think its the ACAJ meeting thing, I can't really tell whats going on because auto translated subtitles and shizzle but
they're showing a video of kids and women mining cassetirite I assume and the dude walks over and shows a plank on the ground that looks like its got AVZ carved into it.... are they trying to say this is us and what we are doing and stirring everyone up? dodgy as fuck man.
1652772725369.png

1652772782048.png

• Wow
  • Thinking

TDITD

Top 20

Found this video on youtube, think its the ACAJ meeting thing, I can't really tell whats going on because auto translated subtitles and shizzle but
they're showing a video of kids and women mining cassetirite I assume and the dude walks over and shows a plank on the ground that looks like its got AVZ carved into it.... are they trying to say this is us and what we are doing and stirring everyone up? dodgy as fuck man.
View attachment 6854
View attachment 6856

Are you on the bird ? Could you flick that over to Con, he knows French

John25

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom