AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
The problem with modern politics is that they are all in it for themselves labour, liberal it’s just different sides of the shovel they use to force feed us their shit.

Look at the corruption on both sides, an it’s at a federal and state level. We like dickheads ignore our ‘sides’ corruption and point at the others, ffs corruption is corruption. They are stealing from us all.

When was the last time any party did something to transform or grow this countries prospects ? So few and far between it’s embarrassing.

This place is a quarry for the energy revolution happening, we have everything here, we should be a leader in mineral processing, not just the idiot at the sand pit digging. We should be a leader in battery manufacturing.

You could literally start rattling off things that could or should be done to help Australia, infrastructure anyone ? High speed train network across Australia, Jesus just imagine one on the eastern board.

Anyhow politics bores me as it’s so clearly divisive so I shall cut this short,
How about the weather hey, nice to have a sunny day

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Palmer will be happy to tax iron ore because he probably hates twiggy. Tax nickel - maybe a different story 🤣
I agree with beish the guys a walking jellyfish
Look what the wanker did to his nickle operation in QLD a few years back when it was a bear market...;)

Not only is Clive Palmer a filthy pig............he is also a turn coat.

pig.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Thats frightfully what i look like at present …broke front plate on steak sandwich lunching at the Fore Shores Albany last week now look a vampire or as the PAL (wife) says a meth head
Steak sandwich the culprit hey?

Remind me never to eat at that joint!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I think everyone knows by now that i call a spade, (probably the reason why i had 371 moderations and got suspended by HC but hey ), i have been a liberal supporter my entire life, but this election IMO is a pivotal election for AUSTRALIAS future, we need to seriously address the infrastructure for the EV revolution going forward and ENCOURAGE, not DISCOURAGE the poulation to purchase EV vehicles, there should be a heavy tax on the purchase of NEW fossil fuel vehicles, not the other way around, we need to address the sensible eradication of coal and other practices as a major driver for our energy supplies and replace that with greener innovations like solar, green hydrogen , Lithium home battery packs etc.

We need to set up a BATTERY HUB in Australia, just like the DRC , US, Europe, Asia are doing, we have all the minerals and expertise to do so, creating thousands of jobs.

We need to step up our manufacturing in general to stop the self reliance on China and other countries for our needs and wants.

We need to set up a FOOD BOWL in Australia, with water canals coming from the NT and spread to every part of australia, so agriculture doesnt have to rely on the whim of global warming.....we have a shit load of water wasted every year, but yet no Govt prepared to have a vision longer than their nose.

We need to address our AGED CARE system , to give all of our ELDERLY the type of care they deserve.

We need to CONTINUE to be strong on China, our SECURITY is paramount.

We need to address the DOMESTIC VIOLANCE that is a scourge on our society !!

Wages need to keep up with inflation for ALL !!

Which party LABOUR / LIBERAL is going to cover most of those bases??

I know and it AINT LIBERAL !!

imo
I vote for BEISHA! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

TDITD

Top 20
Steak sandwich the culprit hey?

Remind me never to eat at that joint!
Well I believe this was the culprit

Attachments

• 769438AC-6802-4C66-8DCC-59679AB58F7D.jpeg
    769438AC-6802-4C66-8DCC-59679AB58F7D.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Wow
  • Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
Look what the wanker did to his nickle operation in QLD a few years back when it was a bear market...;)

View attachment 6830
oops, it appears those links are not working.................did Clive take the journos to court ?

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
The Gov has intervened in this matter by commissioning the Inspector General Report. If a fraud has taken place (a fraud against AVZ and the DRC by the looks of things), you would think it is the DRC Governments responsibility to then appoint a prosecutor that leads this matter through the courts to seek a finding of guilt, at the very least.

Can the Z transaction only be wound back via the courts, is this the only way? I'd love to see Felix pass a presidential decree or standing order that nullifies the Z transaction, however to your point it may have to run through the courts to avoid one person appearing to have so much power, best guess but hope I'm wrong.

If you fruadulently steel or acquire something in the DRC, is that property returned back to the rightful owner prior to a conviction / judgment? What if the owner says the property was not stolen, but sold, which is likely the case here. Does the DRC then also have to take to court its state owned entity that sold the shares to Z? or just the Directors / Ministers in charge of Cominiere and all others that have personally benefitted from the transaction with Z?

If anyone here has a clear understanding of the likely legal process in the DRC please weigh in on this. Not that I hope it goes that way, much prefer a more timely resolution and protection of AVZ's pre-emptive rights.

What does everyone think the likely next steps will be by the DRC Government and AVZ?

Does AVZ go to Paris, if so is that the end of it assuming a favourable outcome? or does Z have other legal options to deploy?

Has anyone seen a precedent in the DRC where a transaction like this has been overturned by the tabling of a report by the Inspector General? or do matters like this need to go to court or worse, grind on forever without the Government assisting in a restoration of AVZ's agreed pre-emptive rights?

Is it an advantage for AVZ that this transaction and claim by Z involves Cominiere, being the Governments representative entity, does this give the Inspector General, Felix or the Minister of Mines or the courts the immediate power or ability to turn over the transaction compared to a dispute between non-Government entities? That would be nice to know also.

I take on face value AVZ announcements and have no reason to doubt them unless AVZ lawyers have really stuffed up on their advice.

I guess like everyone we wait with bated breath to see what if anything Felix and friends will do, and of course what AVZ intends to do going forward. I'd be surprised if this mess is all left to AVZ to sort out, not to mention extremely unfair considering how damming the Inspector General's report appears to be.

You would think the claims by Dathomir are without credit and their actions will be addressed as well, let's hope Felix and friends step up in a manner that does not appear like they are acting like Dictators but acting as quickly and forcefully as possible in accordance with DRC law and in turn supporting AVZ at this time.

Anyway, excuse my ramblings, its hard to see the full picture going forward for AVZ without all the information, so we wait for Friday (unless announced earlier) a likely extension of suspension but with something positive included to put some minds (me included) at ease until everything is resolved.

Cheers The Fox
"Does the DRC then also have to take to court its state owned entity that sold the shares to Z? or just the Directors / Ministers in charge of Cominiere and all others that have personally benefitted from the transaction with Z?"

I would think the persons responsible would be taken to court . Rats in in ranks . As has been mentioned by others there seems to be an attack on to muddy the waters / bluff , bluster and buff . When in reality this may well be a very straight forward issue to resolve . An issue which in fact is not an issue but just an underhanded ,corrupt attempt by a bunch of grubs trying their luck .

Reactions: 14 users

Costi

Not sure if been posted yet

These guys need to get what’s coming for them

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BRICK

Regular

View attachment 6830
Yeah i bet his strategy is to win seats then negotiate a few sweet deals for himself with whoever is in power.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
oops, it appears those links are not working.................did Clive take the journos to court ?

lol
1652756306446.png

traitor.gif

• Haha

BRICK

Regular

lol
I bet of course he bloody did!

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Yeah i bet his strategy is to win seats then negotiate a few sweet deals for himself with whoever is in power.

At least he did a great job on the Hyatt Coolum resort :rolleyes:

Back in 2007 the place was beautiful, families everywhere enjoying the pools, the facilities and the great service from the friendly staff

I kid you not my son was conceived there!! 😲

What a grub Palmer is....

Reactions: 6 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BRICK

Regular
At least he did a great job on the Hyatt Coolum resort :rolleyes:

Back in 2007 the place was beautiful, families everywhere enjoying the pools, the facilities and the great service from the friendly staff

I kid you not my son was conceived there!! 😲

What a grub Palmer is....
One of my mates worked there and said the same thing. They were all excited to start with....

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
Someone send Frank a fruit basket and a bottle of plonk!

:D
🤫 We don't resort to 'snacks' on this side of the fence.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Rambo

Regular
Let’s hope they are able to respect and uphold their own laws as well. Good to see more countries showing support and interest in Africa. Hopefully China will realize that Africa is not just there personal playground at the expense of the African people.

Reactions: 8 users

BRICK

Regular
That Winenuts son was conceived there? how did he know and why did his excitement wear off :D
Clive wanted to install fucken dinosaurs everywhere...
im pretty sure its rooted now?

Plenty of rooting going on in the early day hey winenut hahaha'

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Clive wanted to install fucken dinosaurs everywhere...
im pretty sure its rooted now?

Plenty of rooting going on in the early day hey winenut hahaha'
Apparently ol' Clive is going to have another go installing the "wonders of the world" like miniature Eiffel towers and shit like that

Sounds like a fifth rate version of a pissweak crass attraction in a Las Vegas Hotel 🤮

• Haha
Top Bottom