AVZ Discussion 2022

Thaz

Regular
Sorry there was a lot of crap flying around you know where

Did we ever get a defintitive answer on whether the Nige was in the DRC?
Someone supposedly posted a screenshot of a email conversation with Nigel - who confirmed he wasn't in the DRC.

I didn't see it personally, but apparently some people mentioned it over at the 'crapper'.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
*Check this out, great article, well worth a look imo, as

By invading Ukraine, Putin steals the future from his own people

While China looks to the future with realistic hopes, Russia remains morbidly fixated on a mythological past

Ukraine wants to join NATO not because NATO intends to attack Russia, but because Russia increasingly demonstrated its intention to attack Ukraine.

And now it has.

www.marketwatch.com/story/by-invading-ukraine-putin-steals-the-future-from-his-own-people-11645737579?mod=home-page
Maybe Putin should consider handing St Petersburg, alias Petrograd and later Leningrad, back to Sweden as it is built on the site of a captured Swedish fortress... and as such doesn't really belong to Russia.🤪

JAG

Top 20
War or no war, LITHIUM marches on.....

1645768627467.png

• Fire

ptlas

Regular
Im more of a lurker, but I'm pretty much done with the hotcrapper.

People obviously downramping with a bias towards the shares they hold - how the hell does the prospect of war not negatively impact LTR, but impact AVZ.

I don't contribute much, and don't have much experience in charting. But happy to be here.

I take other threads seriously, but just use HC AVZ for entertainment and winding up Ms copy & paste.
Unfortunately, she may have me on ignore.

Come over to the chart thread, there's only really two of us but I promise you won't be insulted or get a lecture.

Charting is not difficult, but you won't just ' pick it up' if you want to use it.
I feel you need some structure to your learning.

Maybe try starting with a book or look at Jako8557.
Once of HC now on YouTube as Jako Mc Porker.

Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I take other threads seriously, but just use HC AVZ for entertainment and winding up Ms copy & paste.
Unfortunately, she may have me on ignore.

Come over to the chart thread, there's only really two of us but I promise you won't be insulted or get a lecture.

Charting is not difficult, but you won't just ' pick it up' if you want to use it.
I feel you need some structure to your learning.

Maybe try starting with a book or look at Jako8557.
Once of HC now on YouTube as Jako Mc Porker.
I'll be having a look there myself....sounds interesting

Winenut

Go AVZ!
An inner circle of absolute fun police turned up on the crapper this evening.....of course Ms Copy and Paste and paste and paste and paste chucked in the expected self righteous drivel

Is there anything more they can do to drive people away from that site?? 🙄

Markets continue with volatility while geopolitical events play out

Will be interesting to watch the Dow and the Futures to see if there are any leads for next week

Too hard to predict what will happen however one thing is certain....there are some fundamental catalysts for AVZ coming up which will set an absolute fire under the SP

Have a good weekend everyone

Cheers
Nut😎

ptlas

Regular
An inner circle of absolute fun police turned up on the crapper this evening.....of course Ms Copy and Paste and paste and paste and paste chucked in the expected self righteous drivel

Will be interesting to watch the Dow and the Futures to see if there are any leads for next week

Too hard to predict what will happen however one thing is certain....there are some fundamental catalysts for AVZ coming up which will set an absolute fire under the SP

Cheers
Nut😎
I trade the DAX and occasionally DJIA.

I realised long ago that they react very quickly to any number of external events.

Consequently, am always a little dubious about futures, (except for very near term pre-open) particularly in exceptional circumstances like now.
I just follow the trend.

Additionally, if you look at crapper XJO threads (some of the smartest posters on HC and almost devoid of ego), it quickly becomes apparent from their unerringly accurate reasoning that even indices have people attempting to control them.
For the most part they appear to be successful, otherwise I suppose they wouldn't bother.

Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20

Cheers
Nut😎

b1575404c2cee6a2328b6f38e27f8e1.jpeg

#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

#Cheers.jpg

* p.s. - Has anyone seen or heard from The Count lately :unsure:

Hope he hasn't Drowned, In Beer / Homebrew / AVZ Ale ;) :eek: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I trade the DAX and occasionally DJIA.

I realised long ago that they react very quickly to any number of external events.

Consequently, am always a little dubious about futures, (except for very near term pre-open) particularly in exceptional circumstances like now.
I just follow the trend.

Additionally, if you look at crapper XJO threads (some of the smartest posters on HC and almost devoid of ego), it quickly becomes apparent from their unerringly accurate reasoning that even indices have people attempting to control them.
For the most part they appear to be successful, otherwise I suppose they wouldn't bother.
Interesting observations PT

Really appreciate the thoughts and will do a bit of research into some of the issues you have raised

Attempting to control an indice is a surprise.....one of the things you would think was impossible impossible to influence

Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

tonster66

Regular
1645782703089.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

ptlas

Regular
Interesting observations PT

Really appreciate the thoughts and will do a bit of research into some of the issues you have raised

Attempting to control an indice is a surprise.....one of the things you would think was impossible impossible to influence
Yeah any control of an index still seems fantastical to me and not sure exactly how it's done. But it is.

Look at XJO if it interests you.

BTW You win on the emojis. Well done Sir!

• Haha

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 10 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Ok, so looks like Nigel in the DRC. Can someone tell me why the company can’t just say he in the DRC? We know he not holidaying there. Many other directors ( like IXR) are happy to tweet where they are and engage with share holders, I just wonder what’s up with Nigel, he an introvert?

Doc

Master of Quan
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Good read that article too. Nice to know the history of the area and the real benefit this mine will bring. This gets off the ground id love to take my kids there in a few years for the experience.
Sounds like the locals are keen, hopefully if it all comes together it does work out well for them as well.

Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ok, so looks like Nigel in the DRC. Can someone tell me why the company can’t just say he in the DRC? We know he not holidaying there. Many other directors ( like IXR) are happy to tweet where they are and engage with share holders, I just wonder what’s up with Nigel, he an introvert?
I get that

The market is aware the ML is due to drop

Would seem a bit weird for AVZ to be sooooo cautious of saying the Nige was in the DRC

Price sensitive info???? I think not personally

The fact that he's there supprts what the market already knows

The only thing that will be price sensitive is when they actually announce the ML has been signed

Apart from that ......well ....the Nige could be on Safari :)

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Sounds like the locals are keen, hopefully if it all comes together it does work out well for them as well.
100% on that

Absolutely 100%

That is one of the additional personal factors that has encouraged my investment

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom