AVZ Discussion 2022

D

Deleted member 1612

Has it always been the case in this forum that replies are sometimes slotted in after the original post like this?
This new @zeeb0t or something I've just missed along the way?
Easy to miss new posts is all.
Yeah. The one good thing about HC was newest post appears at the top of the thread. Don’t know if I’m missing anything on my phone but the only way to get to the newest post is clicking to the last page and scrolling to the end which is highly annoying.

Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Nice one Daz, there's no place like home for recovery. Best wishes (y)
dorothy.gif

dad cleaning.gif

lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Has it always been the case in this forum that replies are sometimes slotted in after the original post like this?

Edit: No my mistake, I'm just not getting the notifications until sometimes days later it seems :unsure: but usually they're close to real time.
Hmm not sure, I do have special powers though 🙊

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
Hmm not sure, I do have special powers though 🙊
When did you get notification that solo had replied to your post?
Just thought you might be seeing something similar.

Hmm, I just got off the plane an hour ago and replied then. Must be just a bug?

Screenshot_20220516-191555_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
I d
When did you get notification that solo had replied to your post?
Just thought you might be seeing something similar.
I did see my post slot in at the end of the page before another page, but after refreshing it is seems to be back in order?

Reactions: 3 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I d

I did see my post slot in at the end of the page before another page, but after refreshing it is seems to be back in order?
Yeah it seems to be a quirk of the forum, refreshing sorts it out.

Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Thinking

Samus

Top 20
Anyway fresh from the Crapper :

Indaba Mining 2022: The DRC Minister of Mines calls on African countries to work together to put an end to mining fraud. It invites all these countries to set up an effective control mechanism between them, based on traceability and transparency.

They talk the talk...

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Yeah this is what I'm talking a out :rolleyes:
Anyway when it seemingly happened to you as well I started wondering.
Solo posted: Saturday at 5:30 PM
Ohhhhhhhh yeh I see what your saying now haha I thought he replied today but you are correct that's from Saturday 🤦‍♂️

Yeh no idea what's going on 🤷🏻‍♂️

The thread goes by so fast haha

JAG

Top 20
1652693846200.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

bloke383

Regular

Indaba Mining 2022: The DRC Minister of Mines calls on African countries to work together to put an end to mining fraud. It invites all these countries to set up an effective control mechanism between them, based on traceability and transparency.

They talk the talk...

Well then , how about sorting our mess out first , & quickly , & use it as a "best practice" example !
Enough goddamn conferences meetings discussions etc .... just let us get digging !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Dazmac66

Regular
As I was handed my discharge meds I couldn't help but wonder if Zinjin had branched out into pharmaceuticals!🤣
IMG_20220516_202439614.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member

Edit: No my mistake, I'm just not getting the notifications until sometimes days later it seems :unsure: but usually they're close to real time.

This happens sometimes when a user is new. I admit I fell behind on new member post approval over the weekend. Apologies!

Reactions: 14 users

CashKing

Regular
As I was handed my discharge meds I couldn't help but wonder if Zinjin had branched out into pharmaceuticals!🤣 View attachment 6776
I bet you are glad to be home daz, did the nurses get sick of you asking for the wifi password to check the market 😂 😂

Stay safe mate & I wish you a speedy recovery 👍

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Helios

Regular
ah im using on a PC and posts come up as they do on HC on a PC

Also I think it was Helios who first brought up the 51%, maybe tag him and ask
I did read about a number of companies that held less than 51%, and yes all commenced prior to 2018. I assumed that like most legislation, licences enacted during that period would/could remain in force. My research was based on this current mining code, the pre 2018 was mostly in French and confusing. (Well it confused me)

Most of DRC law in based on Belgium's legal system. That being the case, and like AU, US, and most European countries governments won't overturn old laws that whatever operation commenced during for new laws. Australia is no different.

I am confident in my interpretation of AVZ and its current situation with reference to this mining code. Avzi must have 51% of dathcom to get ML. Legally AVz have said they currently have 75%. This will be in the ML application. I have no doubts about this.

Sorry, could not be of more help.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users

oxxa23

Regular
I've just done a catch up read through the last 6 or so pages of the thread and we seem to have turned a bit happier and more confident but for the life of me I still couldn't work out exactly why?

Feck me...

Don't know if that's because I'm really, really stupid or just because of a massively fog induced cranium from playin' a gig last night staying out well late for an idiot my age and drinking way too much Running with Bulls Tempranillo!... 😵‍💫🙄
I've been meaning to ask what the weapon of choice is usually... ironically I've just got back to the hotel with a Barossa running with bulls tempranillio myself...

Have a small boutique vineyard ourselves in conjunction with the outlaws.... helped get me through covid... didn't help the fat guts...

Samus

Top 20

They talk the talk...

Interesting reply from Jonnno as well.

We must get more countries to invest so that the Chinese do not have a monopoly on the battery resources of the DRC. The Chinese use their power to benefit only themselves and bring all the benefits back to China.

Hopefully that reflects the general sentiment in DRC.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've been meaning to ask what the weapon of choice is usually... ironically I've just got back to the hotel with a Barossa running with bulls tempranillio myself...

Have a small boutique vineyard ourselves in conjunction with the outlaws.... helped get me through covid... didn't help the fat guts...
:ROFLMAO:

The Temp was the best thing on offer by the glass at the pub we played at on Saturday

I like a Temp but my goto usually is a GSM or any other interesting blend

Keen on Italian wines too....but the simple reality is whether it's white, red, or in between, straight, a blend, French, Aussie, South American, wherever and it comes in a bottle there's a pretty good chance I'll drink it, like it and find the right food to match it!

• Haha
Top Bottom