AVZ Discussion 2022

Dazmac66

Regular
I bet you are glad to be home daz, did the nurses get sick of you asking for the wifi password to check the market 😂 😂

Stay safe mate & I wish you a speedy recovery 👍

GLTAH
Haha sure did and the other question "Do you expect me to eat this?"
It is lovely to be home, Wasn't allowed any visitors in the COVID Alcatraz ward. Still on heavy painkillers so no driving or work for at least a week.

I just can't believe the lack of response from DRC government so far. Friday will be interesting, I am hoping we will see a sledgehammer come down on Comminier and Zinjin. Can't help but be nervous that these pricks are handing out more brown paper bags than a tuckshop on Friday!
Edit. Thanks for the advice Jag. I know you went through a herrendous health scare as well. This Friday pivotal for many of us. Having the coin isn't everything but it sure helps

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Roller62

Regular
Haha sure did and the other question "Do you expect me to eat this?"
It is lovely to be home, Wasn't allowed any visitors in the COVID Alcatraz ward. Still on heavy painkillers so no driving or work for at least a week.

I just can't believe the lack of response from DRC government so far. Friday will be interesting, I am hoping we will see a sledgehammer come down on Comminier and Zinjin. Can't help but be nervous that these pricks are handing out more brown paper bags than a tuckshop on Friday!
Edit. Thanks for the advice Jag. I know you went through a herrendous health scare as well. This Friday pivotal for many of us. Having the coin isn't everything but it sure helps
The government can't do too much directly. These things are legal and need to go through the correct channels.

Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
The government can't do too much directly. These things are legal and need to go through the correct channels.
Naaa they can do plenty IMO. At the very least they can endorse the 75% that AVZ currently owns that zijin are trying to throw doubt on. As the for the other 15% they could come out and say they are investigating the matter and possible corruption. We are mainly hearing second hand info. Be good to hear from the horses mouth so to speak. Would settle some nerves. For me the silence is deafening at the moment.
We should know more in a few days I guess.

Reactions: 22 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Naaa they can do plenty IMO. At the very least they can endorse the 75% that AVZ currently owns that zijin are trying to throw doubt on. As the for the other 15% they could come out and say they are investigating the matter and possible corruption. We are mainly hearing second hand info. Be good to hear from the horses mouth so to speak. Would settle some nerves. For me the silence is deafening at the moment.
We should know more in a few days I guess.

This. They can't come straight out and say Zin and Jin have robbed us/DRC unless it has already been investigated by whichever departments need to do this and report back to the higher ups. The least they could do is officially announce they are 'investigating Zin and Jin in relation to possible/suspected fraud'. Something along those lines coupled with AVZ announcing an extension to the suspension while the investigation is carried out would do wonders at this stage.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
Yep

With all the chatter about how the government must be confident of ownership to issue the decree for ML.

Why not just come out with a statement that they've done due diligence and agree with AVZ ownership rights.

Especially since they issued it after the IGF report.

DRC gov needs to do more.

Reactions: 17 users

JAG

Top 20
Yeah get a new Camry and cut people off on Ocean Reef Rd 😂 😆 😝
Shit...was that you.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well you were travelling rather slow Old Man:LOL::LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Remark

Top 20
Nothing worse than a hoon in a Camry:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Birdman7

Regular
This. They can't come straight out and say Zin and Jin have robbed us/DRC unless it has already been investigated by whichever departments need to do this and report back to the higher ups. The least they could do is officially announce they are 'investigating Zin and Jin in relation to possible/suspected fraud'. Something along those lines coupled with AVZ announcing an extension to the suspension while the investigation is carried out would do wonders at this stage.
Like most others I am finding the lack of information extremely frustrating. However I can’t begin to imagine the balancing/juggling act that Nigel and the board are currently trying to perform. As much as I would love to have an update I can only think that Nigel and Co are showing the respect required to the DRC government when operating in a foreign country. Engaging in a tit for tat battle at this stage may only serve to muddy the waters even further. We only need to see how our own government and opposition during this election campaign are seizing on anything that may be even slightly ambiguous to turn it into a sh.. storm

I have to believe that Nigel, the board and the DRC government are as frustrated as us but will put this all to bed at the appropriate time and then get on with mining Monano 🤞

Reactions: 20 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yep

With all the chatter about how the government must be confident of ownership to issue the decree for ML.

Why not just come out with a statement that they've done due diligence and agree with AVZ ownership rights.

Especially since they issued it after the IGF report.

DRC gov needs to do more.
Yes the DRC gov needs to do more , or , they could just issue the ML . We can remain in suspension while the rest is sorted .

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Great to see new and old posters dropping by here, that can only mean HC is losing members ......(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

@Roller62 , @Birdman7 ,@DoubleA

Welcome dudes.

are-you-kidding-me-robin-hood.gif

• Love
  • Thinking

CHB

Regular
Imagine if on Friday we come out of suspension..

It turns out we've been issued the ML last week..CATH in turn have paid the $240M, the board have met and we get BFS and FID on Friday too..

Now wouldn't that be nice.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users

Samus

Top 20
Reactions: 6 users

It turns out we've been issued the ML last week..CATH in turn have paid the $240M, the board have met and we get BFS and FID on Friday too..

Would love to see the scrambling that ensues if that happens. (downrampers, shorters etc)

If we aren't actively engaged in Arbitration, and the ASX doesn't suspend us to ask questions, would there be other reasons we wouldn't open?
(apart from further delays with information to be released)

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
1652746152503.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

BEISHA

Top 20

I have mixed feelings about this article, part of me says a MIGHTY............🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕

But the other part of me says that the MACRO is in for more pain.

Only quality stocks going forward are going to thrive, stocks that will formulate the EV revolution as per the Paris accord 2050.

You can bet AVZ will lead the way , just need to take care of the SCUM first aka Zijin, then we should be good to go.

imo

Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 1612

And Felix comes out to say they won’t be doing business with Zijin and a few key members are getting the sack for shady dealings behind the scenes and will be facing the full brunt of the law? Oh and that he has full faith in AVZ to protect the interests of the DRC in their conduct and they have his full support… this is a fun game!

• Haha
  • Love

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
More of the same, I can't seem to highlight and copy the English translation sorry.

Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

So in case this happens who here lives in SEQ and is going to take me for a hoon in their new supercar? I don't hold enough to buy my own, would be a Mclaren 670s for me if I could :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom