AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
Cant argue with your post all...................its a friggin KANGAROO COURT and it goes completely against what the current regime are trying to achieve, ethical, above board business dealings in which both parties get a fair go for the time and monies con tributed to the mining cause.

AVZ have not been respected in that regard and if Nigel did know there were shenanigans going on in the back ground, then that should have been communicated and dealt with waaaay before CATH came on the scene and the subsequent ML decree.

I await the formal announcements on the 20th May, for complete clarity.

imo

Some might say this is definitely a "Defining Mining Moment" for the DRC "Felix the Cat" and AVZ all rolled into one :unsure:

What is a defining moment?

A defining moment is a point in your life when you're urged to make a pivotal decision, or when you experience something that fundamentally changes you.

The point at which a situation is clearly seen to start to change

A point at which the essential nature or character of a person, group, etc., is revealed or identified

An event which typifies or determines all subsequent related occurrences.

‘this is a defining moment for him—there could be a backlash, but there could be great benefits’

#Felix.jpg

#Talk.jpg

#CAT.png

The-future-is-Electric.png

Mining.png

#Hmmm.jpg

Food for thought on talk the talk and walk the walk :unsure:

Especially with an "Imminent" Election looming :eek:

No not the Scomo v Albo show atm :rolleyes:

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers

Frank :cool:

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
AVZ, as well as the DRC, continue, to say, production starts late 2023.
You can't achieve that by sitting on your hands.

Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular
AVZ, as well as the DRC, continue, to say, production starts late 2023.
You can't achieve that by sitting on your hands.
They'd do very well to meet 2023 now that's for sure.

I do wonder if they're just spouting old timelines though. When FID is announced I wonder if new timeline revealed then.

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Instrument? Bass player here. Retired from gigging but did it for 40 years until a couple of years ago
Aaah the rhythm secion!! (y)

Drummer when I play live in bands but just did a fun live accoustic set playing a mates cd from start to finish live adding percussion and backing vocals

I don't know how we'll do it but when all this shit is over a $2 party anywhere you like with 2 guitars bass and drums sounds hilarious....plus a decent amount of booze :ROFLMAO:

Any singers out there??? :cool:

1 week to go friends

Feel the tension?.....whatta a ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Rambo

Regular
Morning everyone, seems to be some different opinions about this but Very reassuring if both are genuine, makes me feel a bit better to assume they are. Glass half full kind of thing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Rambo

Regular
Morning everyone, seems to be some different opinions about this but Very reassuring if both are genuine, makes me feel a bit better to assume they are. Glass half full kind of thing.

Looking at the date of reply this may have already been discussed. Apologies if that is the case or if it is false.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Aaah the rhythm secion!! (y)

Drummer when I play live in bands but just did a fun live accoustic set playing a mates cd from start to finish live adding percussion and backing vocals

I don't know how we'll do it but when all this shit is over a $2 party anywhere you like with 2 guitars bass and drums sounds hilarious....plus a decent amount of booze :ROFLMAO:

Any singers out there??? :cool:

1 week to go friends

Feel the tension?.....whatta a ride!

You can add my acoustic guitar, sloppy electric rhythm guitar, and so-so baritone vocals if that helps?

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Some might say this is definitely a "Defining Mining Moment" for the DRC "Felix the Cat" and AVZ all rolled into one :unsure:

A defining moment is a point in your life when you're urged to make a pivotal decision, or when you experience something that fundamentally changes you.

A point at which the essential nature or character of a person, group, etc., is revealed or identified

‘this is a defining moment for him—there could be a backlash, but there could be great benefits’

View attachment 6684

View attachment 6686

View attachment 6683

View attachment 6688

View attachment 6687

View attachment 6685

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers

Frank, a quick-ish question for you, given the scope of your AVZ passion. (miss having your posts on HC)

If Felix doesn't get re elected, will the political climate change much for us? (eg should we be worried)
Unsure if things like the Battery Council will continue.
Or if someone will try to pull the rug out from under AVZ.

Isn't that RDC one fake aswell? Haha 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️😫😵‍💫

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Isn't that RDC one fake aswell? Haha 🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️😫😵‍💫

If it’s real, the mining minister uses Twitter for internal communications? No wonder we’re in this shit fight

• Haha
  • Thinking
Screenshot_20220516-082832_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Dazmac66

Regular

Hands have stopped shaking so I can type on phone posted this on HC to try and add some positivity.
The macro is not good: US interest rates, market coming off highs, China lockdown etc. However, there are some positive macro events to consider, world wide EV mandates (excluding Australia), fundamental shift away from fossil fuels, massive demand/shortages of battery metals. AVZ is on the verge being in control of an easily accessible deposit of lithium large enough to have "Saudi like" control over the price of lithium. We have been positioned on a pedestal by the DRC in terms the of their battery council. When you are in the company of BOSCH, Africa Bank and CATH and know they are watching intently to see how this is handled you would think FT would act with ferocious and swift consequences.
Some people are inherently negatively charged. I am going to be extremely wealthy in the not too distant future

• Love

Samus

Top 20
If it’s real, the mining minister uses Twitter for internal communications? No wonder we’re in this shit fight
I think we're good, my neighbour said we'll be okay and he's the king of Botswana. (y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I think we're good, my neighbour said we'll be okay and he's the king of Botswana. (y)

Link me to his Twitter profile so I know its real?

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
All the talk of armegeddon and my other holdings in graphite and rare earths are up plenty.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
All the talk of armegeddon and my other holdings in graphite and rare earths are up plenty.

Good announcement out of MLS today and up 20%, feels like its been forever since I've had a good day on the stonks.

Reactions: 4 users

Remark

Top 20
It is strange to see so much green on the screen today, I hope it stays until the suspension ends.

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20

View attachment 6684

View attachment 6686

View attachment 6683

View attachment 6688

View attachment 6687

View attachment 6685

GLTA-AVZH's 🤞

Cheers