AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
There is too much BS flying around with fake accounts, fake documents, an information abortion to the extreme etc, etc , etc.

I do not believe anything from twatter, it can not be trusted as a good tool for information gathering.
Anybody can write anything, I have absolutely zero confidence that what is written on a website like twatter is true.
The infiltration of the twatter accounts of the DRC's minister of mines is a prime example.

The DRC and AVZ have to make appropriate announcements, prior to commencement of trading via ASX.

If Zijin is so brazen and stupid to be behind this, even after being exposed for what they have done, Felix T will have to show he has a backbone and kick Zijin out of his country, and correct the situation, ASAP!

That is of course if he doesn't want to be handcuffed to China and get the DRC's wealth stolen from underneath him while he is in charge in bright daylight.

The infiltration of the western media and internet by the Chinese is scary.

I even don't believe the AFR and will discontinue my subscription after the fuck up of its staff reporter in Chanticleer the other day.
The one line correction on the bottom, while leaving the entire article, written as being gospel on the AFR website, is a devaluation of the AFR to such an extent, that I don't find it worth paying a subscription fee for that crap.
Whats even more scary is the Chinese greasing itself into the soloman islands, now a China spy boat hovering around our protected waters in WA

Then of course this.....

imo

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 1612

Whats even more scary is the Chinese greasing itself into the soloman islands, now a China spy boat hovering around our protected waters in WA

Then of course this.....

imo

Bloody frightening.

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Then of course this.....

imo

I wouldn't be too surprised if Wang Yi drops into Kinshasa on his way back home to say hi to Felix and remind him of a couple of little gifts, like
1652588453689.png

With love from Peking.

Now how about these Aussies, who want to build a bloody mine in Manono, wink wink nudge nudge, old mate, how about that?

Isn't that how Chinese foreign policy works, or do we really think China gives freebies?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Has anyone been in contact with AVZ personnel since the suspension, or is planning to, and has anything to share?

I'm tiring of the guesswork on bird and HC, including my own, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

Then of course this.....

imo

Need more defense spending tbh, that ship doing shit like that should have been buzzed by F-18's and had navy ships shadowing it in blatant plain sight. Not just channel 9 going oh this ship did this last week. Yeah because the Chinese are afraid of Karl Stefanovic posturing his disgust on the Today show.

What about that Chinese navy ship showing up in Sydney 2 odd years ago and the no one telling the NSW government it was coming? Good thing they were only here to stock up on baby formula that time...

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Need more defense spending tbh, that ship doing shit like that should have been buzzed by F-18's and had navy ships shadowing it in blatant plain sight. Not just channel 9 going oh this ship did this last week. Yeah because the Chinese are afraid of Karl Stefanovic posturing his disgust on the Today show.

What about that Chinese navy ship showing up in Sydney 2 odd years ago and the no one telling the NSW government it was coming? Good thing they were only here to stock up on baby formula that time...

Well if old mate Peter Dutton would have given me a call, I would have sailed from behind Garden Island, full speed ahead, they wouldn't have been able to see me on their radar, a fast moving plastic object, and I would have thrown some soft tomatoes at them from close up.
Chinese love red, it is the lucky and happy colour. 🤬👺👹🐙🍅🍅🍅🍅🍅

Let's face it, our defence is preparing itself for the election. ;)

• Haha

CHB

Regular
Never underestimate the Chinese. They don't play by the rules. Look at how they've slowly expanded their reach and militarised islands. No one wants to engage so they keep doing it. By the time someone wants to engage its too late.

Big reason why Australia needs to align with US etc. Unfortunately we will need to follow them everywhere, even if it's not an ideal fight or morally wrong.

• Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I've just done a catch up read through the last 6 or so pages of the thread and we seem to have turned a bit happier and more confident but for the life of me I still couldn't work out exactly why?

Feck me...

Don't know if that's because I'm really, really stupid or just because of a massively fog induced cranium from playin' a gig last night staying out well late for an idiot my age and drinking way too much Running with Bulls Tempranillo!... 😵‍💫🙄

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
I've just done a catch up read through the last 6 or so pages of the thread and we seem to have turned a bit happier and more confident but for the life of me I still couldn't work out exactly why?

Feck me...

Don't know if that's because I'm really, really stupid or just because of a massively fog induced cranium from playin' a gig last night staying out well late for an idiot my age and drinking way too much Running with Bulls Tempranillo!... 😵‍💫🙄
Instrument? Bass player here. Retired from gigging but did it for 40 years until a couple of years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
Instrument? Bass player here. Retired from gigging but did it for 40 years until a couple of years ago
Why cant it be both 😂🤣

As a lifelong idiot myself, we are too stupid to realise how to act our age. (its a great perk!)

I think in general this forum has something to do with that, as its not littered with antagonists or shorters. We are generally a positive bunch to begin with and that it shines through in our communication through the dead of the black letters on a white screen.
Also I think we all know the story by now, we all know Felix has been working to make DRC different, we all know by the law Zijin are screwed, so ze odds are in our favour good chap.

• Thinking
Reactions: 17 users

TDITD

Top 20
Why hello Nigel

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Ben_Jovi

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I haven't bothered as it seems we get more of the big picture out of Twitter anyway.

But I can only suggest that ppl contact and plead not to come out of suspension until we get something out of the government.

The way I see it is management just wanted to brush this aside and say hey it's Africa you guys have no idea what we are dealing with here and we know we own 75% legally, we have it in writing(share certificates) and we just want to get on with the show, unfortunately thats not gonna fly with the market, so this has to be dealt with properly. Management now need to presssure the government to resolve the issues, reminding them that 'Africa style' isnt gonna cut it moving forward.

Would love to hear some feedback if anyone gets a response
@Misfits might have some info, maybe 🙏❤️🙏

Reactions: 2 users

Samus

Top 20
I haven't bothered as it seems we get more of the big picture out of Twitter anyway.

But I can only suggest that ppl contact and plead not to come out of suspension until we get something out of the government.

The way I see it is management just wanted to brush this aside and say hey it's Africa you guys have no idea what we are dealing with here and we know we own 75% legally, we have it in writing(share certificates) and we just want to get on with the show, unfortunately thats not gonna fly with the market, so this has to be dealt with properly. Management now need to presssure the government to resolve the issues, reminding them that 'Africa style' isnt gonna cut it moving forward.

Would love to hear some feedback if anyone gets a response
'I haven't bothered as it seems we get more of the big picture out of Twitter anyway.'

Is that a joke? :ROFLMAO:

Like from the DRC mining minister who lives somewhere in the Perth suburbs and Franck Fwamba from Shepperton?
😉

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20

Feck me...

Well imo the most positive realisation so far seems to be that zinjin can only take AVZ to arbitration if they have failed in previous attempts to settle this matter in the DRC.
Since zijin have been dealing with cominiere up to this point and AVZ have not engaged in any way that we're aware of it seems they may not have much of a leg to stand on.
So if their complaint is that AVZ has not recognised their underhanded dealings with cominiere as legitimate then arbitration isn't looking like so much of a threat.

Also in order to receive the exploitation permit it has been revealed that AVZ must own at least 51% as stated in the DRC mining code.

Reactions: 11 users

Doc

Master of Quan
my take is arbitration wont solve a thing, what is the arbitrator going to say.."ummm this is an internal government issue that I cannot sort out, the government bodies have contradicted themselves, what do you want me to do about it"...they may also say "well Cominiere have issued share certificates to Dathomir and Zijin so they should be recognised if the government don't believe a fraud was involved, but unfortunately the 15% Zijin has acquired seems to be from the 25% that Cominiere own which can only be issued post-ML according to DRC mining law, so that will need to be settled by Cominiere, however one kunundrum is that AVZ cannot be left with under 51% or the ML cant be issued, also the 5% issued to Dathomir seems to have involved a theft of some type as there is no receipt of any funds, all up good luck with it all boys, we all know the powers that be in DRC will not recognise any ruling made here in France, in fact they wont give two fucks abt it"... arbitration will not force the hand of the DRC gov who seem to move at snails pace on anything worthwhile....but they do spend alot of time talking shit about what they are gonna do. My Dad would always say "dont tell me what you're gonna do, just do it, or I'll call you 'Gunna' ". Right now we should call them the Almost Democratic Republic of Gunnaville :p
Haha, my Dad used to say if you want be a Gunna you should of joined the army! Ahhh good times

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

BEISHA

Top 20
lol I know I know, but are you forgetting why we are in a halt? Media, including twitter blew the whistle on this....what have the markets told us? fuck all. We should of been in a halt the second this was found out, but we waited on "annoucement", look where that got us

From twitter we now know the IGF did a report months ago showing the theft of Cominiere officials, we also know there is ACAJ in the back ground supporting this theft, the supposed organisation fighting for justice. We know thus far the government havent said a bloody thing, the list goes on......sure we need to hear the other side, and yes we're all eagerly awaiting it, but yeah tick tock, so far this has exposed the governments very blaze approach and we got thrown under the bus from management with very late news while shorters run amok and institutions smash the share price....I love Nige n Co. but come on in hindsight this has been dealt with poorly by all concerned

shit we even found out the ML was coming from the portal first...right now we're getting more info off the net than from management, and tbh that is usually the way. Management have also missed basically every single timeline theyve set, and its now obvious why, its the useless government and the level of fraud they are up against. We should have BFS FID SEZ CATH $240mu pdated DFS, drilling results, update on early works, and be building a mine right now, instead due to the internet telling us there's some dodgey attacks on our property going on we are now suspended scrapping the internet barrel again trying to work out if the DRC government even have the competence to deal with hundred million dollar plus fraud attempting to steal our assets and the governments assets. Let's be honest its an absolute shit show, but we're all in this together just trying to ascertain wtf is really going on in the background because we don't get told shit, why? because the shit thats going on is not even fit for the market to hear:ROFLMAO:

Let's face it if we did a poll right now among just the holders on whether we think we will get the info we want to hear by Friday, I'd imagine 95% would say 'no' if they're honest, which will in turn cause a fair few of us to get frustrated when we get an extension to suspension, a half arsed ann, or simply an ann stating yep we own 75% for sure without a word from the government(all this on the eve of finally starting our mine and delivering all teh long awaitied news above which should bring us a $2 SP this year and $4 by end of 2023), and if they open up trading without the proof, then we'll all be as salty as a ballsack on a 40 degree day (hence why I say pls contact management and tell them we simply cannot trade until the government has made a statement in our favour, no bs, if you want to protect your investment be sure to do this, because management have shown disregard for this up to the trading halt, perhaps they've been in Africa too long).

Thats the unfortunate reality

/rant
Cant argue with your post all...................its a friggin KANGAROO COURT and it goes completely against what the current regime are trying to achieve, ethical, above board business dealings in which both parties get a fair go for the time and monies con tributed to the mining cause.

AVZ have not been respected in that regard and if Nigel did know there were shenanigans going on in the back ground, then that should have been communicated and dealt with waaaay before CATH came on the scene and the subsequent ML decree.

I await the formal announcements on the 20th May, for complete clarity.

imo

Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
my take is arbitration wont solve a thing, what is the arbitrator going to say.."ummm this is an internal government issue that I cannot sort out, the government bodies have contradicted themselves, what do you want me to do about it"...they may also say "well Cominiere have issued share certificates to Dathomir and Zijin so they should be recognised if the government don't believe a fraud was involved, but unfortunately the 15% Zijin has acquired seems to be from the 25% that Cominiere own which can only be issued post-ML according to DRC mining law, so that will need to be settled by Cominiere, however one kunundrum is that AVZ cannot be left with under 51% or the ML cant be issued, also the 5% issued to Dathomir seems to have involved a theft of some type as there is no receipt of any funds, all up good luck with it all boys, we all know the powers that be in DRC will not recognise any ruling made here in France, in fact they wont give two fucks abt it"... arbitration will not force the hand of the DRC gov who seem to move at snails pace on anything worthwhile....but they do spend alot of time talking shit about what they are gonna do. My Dad would always say "dont tell me what you're gonna do, just do it, or I'll call you 'Gunna' ". Right now we should call them the Almost Democratic Republic of Gunnaville :p
I'd like to think Nigel's confidence stems from already having trudged through this quagmire over the past 12 months. My feeling is we'll see some resolutions to all this soon. They've obviously not been that worried about it until their hand was forced recently.

Trying to remain positive anyway. Honestly I'd have liked to have seen many things taken place much sooner than they have done to date.
Whole thing is a worry but I'm sure they're acutely aware of the implications of a wrong move going forward. On management's part anyway, implications for the DRC won't be much better having invited AVZ to the battery council and now signed off on the licence.

Pretty much expecting this suspension to be extended in classic AVZ style myself.

Reactions: 11 users
Well imo the most positive realisation so far seems to be that zinjin can only take AVZ to arbitration if they have failed in previous attempts to settle this matter in the DRC.
Since zijin have been dealing with cominiere up to this point and AVZ have not engaged in any way that we're aware of it seems they may not have much of a leg to stand on.
So if their complaint is that AVZ has not recognised their underhanded dealings with cominiere as legitimate then arbitration isn't looking like so much of a threat.

Also in order to receive the exploitation permit it has been revealed that AVZ must own at least 51% as stated in the DRC mining code.
Agree, the party starting arbitration especially in a third country does not normally do that from a position of strength and typically only because the official ruling in the applicable jurisdiction has not gone in their favour

• Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

CHB

Regular
yeah Im confident it will be sorted, and in our favour...but Im not confident on the government doing it too quickly,,,,hope Im wrong though, as times money, to them as well as us. I certainly dont want us to open trading until it's sorted, even if that takes a couple of months, because surely at least some things can still progress adding weight to a huge move up on the SP once ruled in our favour. Might we have a case for compensation or a better deal on the 15% if they cant remedy this quickly? after all it's costing us millions through no fault of our own, it's all Zijin, Dathomir and the governments fault. I'd sue all of them :ROFLMAO:
Agree with staying suspended if no resolution but not sure things will progress much at all.

From what I can tell we've been on hold not doing much for months already waiting for this ML.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom