AVZ Discussion 2022

Nellie17

Regular
Felix is on a family vacation to Disneyland .
AIMO - Wombles, you are a flog!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,

Cheers,
Nells

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells
Where's your sense of humour Nelly ? I'm looking forward to that bridge run . You still slim ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
that's the one i like frank, USA getting their hands dirty in the USA... certainly will help AVZ defend against chinese influence/snack money.
Alingete: “Corruption blocks economic growth”

“When it comes to corruption, we must stop laughing and react with complacency, because the consequences of corruption go far beyond our perceptions and are as harmful as those of epidemics”, launched Monday August 14, 2023, Jules Alingete to students at the Higher Institute of Commerce in Kinshasa.

The debate was worth it.

The financial cop targeted students, considered the future managers of public affairs, in order to raise awareness about the disastrous effects of corruption in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

Speaking on August 14, at the conference debate organized by the Higher Institute of Commerce on the theme: “threats and opportunities in the fight against corruption in the DRC, is digitization a magic solution?”, the Inspector General finance-head of department reminded the students that the issue of corruption being intimately linked to that of development, the more it is increased, the less innovations will be recorded and economic growth will fall.

We discussed with the academic body and the students on the achievements in the fight against corruption and sensitize the assembly on the evils of corruption so that today we have committed Congolese who accompany this vision of the leader of the State in the fight against corruption, indicated Jules Alingete Key at the end of the exchange.

In a climate of relative freedom of speech, the public finance policeman demonstrated the purpose of the existence of the General Inspectorate of Finance, but also the results recorded since its revitalization by President Tshisekedi.

“We are always very happy to exchange with the different layers of the Congolese population on the results produced by the General Inspectorate of Finance in the fight against corruption triggered in our country since the advent of his Excellency the President of the Republic, Head of State in 2019, who made this scourge an important element of these concerns.

And as you know, since 2020 the Igf has been revitalized in order to effectively support this vision of the Head of State in the fight against corruption and the implementation of good governance to restore the image of the DRC on the international level”, hammered the head of the Igf.

Since his appointment as head of this control service attached to the presidency, Jules Alingete has worked tirelessly to counter the anti-values that hinder the good management of public institutions.

The financial cop is counting on the involvement of every Congolese citizen to eradicate corruption and the embezzlement of public funds that are eating away at the country's development.

mediacongo

1692347919372.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells
Cheers Nells,
Same to you, it's looking like a great weekend!

Reactions: 5 users

Frank

Top 20

Cheers,
Nells
#Weekend.jpg

#yall-come-back.jpg

GLTAH's (y)

Cheers

Frank 🤞

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Azzler

Top 20
Man, time running out
20 Minutes!!!!
Tick Tick motherfucker!
Get Him Twitter GIF by MOODMAN

I hope you've got the good data steam though mate.
Mine tells me a little bit longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Pokok

Regular
Bit off topic as it has been bugging me for a while so asking it now..

I think you were going with upper case lower case Profile name, two upper case, one lower case and two upper case?

But, instead of O you went 0 and that too upper case, that is, Shift key 0, which gave you ' )', is that correct?

Its just, that everytime I see it , the urge comes to ask you if that was what you were intending, RHyNO1980 and not RHyN)1980?

And if so, please fix it, and then we can discuss more on AV2...

View attachment 42322

View attachment 42323

GLTAH's (y)

Cheers

Frank

Cheers,
Nells
a great weekend is an ann before end of month , I would love to see my wife and kids soon ,, put the bottle away Neil

• Fire
Reactions: 1 users
20 Minutes!!!!
Tick Tick motherfucker!
Get Him Twitter GIF by MOODMAN

I hope you've got the good data steam though mate.
Mine tells me a little bit longer.
Cut off for announcements is 7pm in winter time. 8pm in daylight savings summer time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Nellie17

Regular
Where's your sense of humour Nelly ? I'm looking forward to that bridge run . You still slim ?
Am I still slim? Of course I am Wombles, I haven't been able to afford to eat for the last year and a half!
Maybe you do just call it as you see it, but by fu.k, you are a negative prick!
In my opinion, Management, nor almost anyone, had any idea that this shitshow was forthcoming. My belief is that if we didn't have Nigel running the company, we'd all be truly fucked, quite a while back!
The BOD'S have played by the book, and now, in my opinion, we are about to shove it up that many arses it's not funny!
Anyway, I'm sitting back now and watching this shitshow unfold!
Have a great weekend everyone, and believe!

Cheers,
Nells x

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users

Samus

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Frank

Top 20
1692361908651.png

• Fire

Rambo

Regular
I had a feeling those idiots would show up and try to spread some lies. Doesn’t look like anyone is impressed.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Dazmac66

Regular
I had a feeling those idiots would show up and try to spread some lies. Doesn’t look like anyone is impressed.

Say that again - you sold 15% for how much?
Screenshot_20230819-055035.png
Screenshot_20230819-055109.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Goat

Regular
How the fork is Celestin still a staff member? Surely he’s not that arrogant to hold his ground. Unless he has a huge pair of balls or has an Ace card to play right before confession??? Hmmm

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Scoota30

Regular

Very important that we got in to explain our side of the story first.
Equally important is the body language and smiles that came with AVZs visit compared to what is shown here with Comineire. One would imagine the IGF report got mentioned during both meetings.

Clearly the first item on the CAMI's agenda is to resolve the dathcom file 😉😉😉🍍🍍

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
It's a bit shit that CAMIs twitter posted their meeting with Comminier but didn't post their meeting with AVZ on their twitter (had to get the news from Mines.CD)

I wonder if they are connected to the DRC’s Ministry of Hydraulic Resources and Energy for the Mpiana-Mwanga hydro-electric power station refurbishment ......

@MinMinesRDC
Translated from French by
On August 17, 2023, the Director of the Mining Cadastre, Mr. Paul MABOLIA YENGA, had the honor of welcoming the delegation of the National Agency for Electrification and Energy Services in rural and peri-urban areas, ANSER in acronym. Led by its Managing Director, Mr. Idesbald CHINAMULA, the delegation was also made up of the Technical Director as well as the expert head of the service in charge of partnerships. The exchanges at the heart of this meeting focused on a promising collaboration between the two state institutions. The central issue of these discussions was the possibility of formalizing a solid memorandum of understanding, uniting the forces of the Mining Cadastre and ANSER to actively contribute to post-mining efforts and technical support for mining companies in electrification of communities. The current situation of the Congolese mining sector was highlighted by the Director General of CAMI, highlighting the energy deficit hampering the expansion of the sector. This is where the partnership between CAMI and ANSER comes into play. As a gateway to the mining sector, the CAMI will serve as an essential bridge towards the electrification of rural communities impacted by mining projects. Thanks to the operational expertise of ANSER, as the operational arm of the Congolese State in terms of rural and peri-urban electrification, this collaboration promises to bring a pragmatic approach to the issue of the electrification of local communities, within the framework of the specifications imposed on operating mining companies. "Electricity is the fuel of the mining industry and the catalyst for grassroots development, and with the expertise of ANSER, it is possible to envisage a fruitful partnership for the benefit of our rural and peri-urban populations" underlined DG CAMI. This initiative is part of the ongoing commitment to sustainable development and economic growth carried out by the two institutions. #CadastreMinier #CAMI #RDC #MinesRDC
@anser_rdc

@MinMinesRDC

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Samus

Top 20

We are very satisfied with this Kiki development and expect much improved relations with Congolese officials to finally advance this project to its realization

The current team is already acquired in corruption and the mafia... They are not going to bring any change in this sector

• Thinking
  • Wow

Bin59

Regular
Kiki mentions needing sanctions for corruption in minerals trafficking - an article in the Africa Report on 4 July shows that a bill for sanctions against corruption in minerals trafficking has been introduced:

From the article:

Pressure’s on

Meanwhile, Congress and the Joe Biden administration have been putting pressure on DRC mining operators to change their ways.

For several years, the US government has pushed the government of President Felix Tshisekedi to revise deals with Chinese companies signed under his predecessor. And during December’s US-Africa Leaders Summit in Washington, the US signed a memorandum of understanding with the DRC and Zambia to encourage the two countries to jointly develop a supply chain for electric vehicle batteries.

US lawmakers are also getting in on the act.

Speaking at a 22 June hearing on the pending Africa budget requests from the State Department and the US Agency for International Development (USAID), House Foreign Affairs Africa panel chairman John James announced that he was working on legislation pertaining to minerals in the DRC. The Michigan Republican added that he would soon be leading a congressional delegation to the DRC, Tanzania and Nigeria.

“I’m currently working on legislation relating to the DRC critical minerals sector,” James said, “specifically in creating a strategy to balance our national security responsibilityto ensure continued access to key mineral commodities such as cobalt and lithium, with the appalling working conditions present in the DRC mining sector, and extremely opaque business and climate that exists throughout the country.”

A week later, Congressman Smith introduced his “Countering China’s Exploitation of Strategic Metals and Minerals and Child and Forced Labour in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Act.” Smith’s office said the congressman had been working on his bill since last year and held a hearing on the topic in the previous Congress.

While the bill raises concerns with China’s reported control of 15 of the DRC’s 19 large cobalt mines, much of the attention is on child and forced labour in the country’s thousands of unregulated small and small-scale mines. Here too, China is accused of having played a nefarious role in recent years by either importing or having Chinese firms process the bulk of artisanal production inside the DRC, according to a 20 June study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS).

To counter such abuses, Smith’s bill calls for sanctions – including asset blocks and visa restrictions – on foreign persons found to have facilitated child labour or forced labour in the DRC mining industry, “including any official of the government of the DRC.”

Also of interest is that a US Congress delegation will be in Kinshasa early next week

1692399734065.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom