AVZ Discussion 2022

My mate Dave was having a bit more of a look at Cominiere and found this smug looking bloke. He’s Cominiere’s Executive Secretary and has links to Tantalex as well as supposedly being a Professor of Accounting and Other Courses including Import Smuggling and Exporting and Petty Cash Finance…. Most likely someone who’s name should be passed on to Jules Alingete, if he’s not already being looked at

View attachment 41903

View attachment 41904

View attachment 41905

View attachment 41906
Good find @MoneyBags1348.

Tantalex role: Nov 2021 to Present hey? Now it could be the case of a sloppy LinkedIn updates that an old role has not been closed out, or it could be yet another conflict of fucking interest. No wonder that kunt Lars and daddy jerkhoff and happy to throw mud knowing they have a man on the inside doing their bidding. FMD.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
My mate Dave was having a bit more of a look at Cominiere and found this smug looking bloke. He’s Cominiere’s Executive Secretary and has links to Tantalex as well as supposedly being a Professor of Accounting and Other Courses including Import Smuggling and Exporting and Petty Cash Finance…. Most likely someone who’s name should be passed on to Jules Alingete, if he’s not already being looked at

View attachment 41903

View attachment 41904

View attachment 41905

View attachment 41906

Yes, some vital educational qualities highlighted there Bags - smuggling

60 million of Coltan I think it was

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

TDITD

Top 20
Yes, some vital educational qualities highlighted there Bags - smuggling

60 million of Coltan I think it was
Fancy putting smuggling on your profile. Only in DRC

• Wow
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
:unsure:

Are these nominations a message on the strategy of the management power of #lithium in #RDC ?

Reactions: 4 users

timb89

Regular

Samus

Top 20

This file is so rotten that it will suspend us again... Only the people can fight these shenanigans, that's why the real truth must be known...

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

Samus

Top 20
Looks like green grub strikes again.

#COMINIERE is submitted to the Ministry of Portfolio and @adelekayinda01 has decided to retain #Kibeya while adding new faces, such as the PCA. This can help provide a more objective dynamic and also reminds Kibeya that no one is forever, lesson from #CAMI .

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

lego-batman.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Juba1845

Regular
Oh i agree, but looking forward to AVZ counter compensation claim against Cominiere to bankrupt them out of the DRC system and plant some serious egg on Zijin reputation which in essence , put some serious egg on Chynas reputation too.

View attachment 41915
Everyone of them is corrupt and are covering for one another . The chopping of the Cami chief is just a decoy . 15 months and counting . AVZ will still be sitting here in November talking the same rubbish with Nigel at the AGM talking about progress being made .

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Samus

Top 20

Aah @timb89 ... Classic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Sunday night entertainment tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Frank

Top 20

#Easter.jpg

#Excellent.jpg

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

tonster66

Regular
With all the negative stuff that is coming Cominiere's way it will be easy to get rid of the whole board in one swoop, just like CAMI. Princess think she has outsmarted her boss, not so. Putting all the corrupt actors in the one basket means they dont have to chase them all over the place. I can see this as a positive. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. ICC coming up which will shed some light on Cominiere, but we know they can take their time. IMO

Reactions: 16 users

Roon

Regular
Is there any prospective timeline for the Cominiere case at ICC? I know the Sep/Oct expectation for the initial aspect of the Zijin case, but I dont recall any date being set for the Cominiere side of things. Anyone know?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

timb89

Regular
Reactions: 3 users

timb89

Regular
With all the negative stuff that is coming Cominiere's way it will be easy to get rid of the whole board in one swoop, just like CAMI. Princess think she has outsmarted her boss, not so. Putting all the corrupt actors in the one basket means they dont have to chase them all over the place. I can see this as a positive. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later. ICC coming up which will shed some light on Cominiere, but we know they can take their time. IMO

Exactly. Say Cominiere cede it's 10%. What do they have left? A sinking ship.

Cumquat Cap

Regular
And maybe post election Adele Kayinda might get a tap on the shoulder and her + cominiere are put out to pasture? if not it's clear that corruption is accepted in some degree (i'm sure it is). All three have been objectively found as corrupt

Reactions: 5 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
If the ICC cases are to proceed, then Lisette and Celestin are the most appropriate representatives to front up. 1000% heat should be enough to kill cockroaches

An alternative, if I am to believe some of the rumours/theories proposed, is that Zijin are out of the 15%, we have struck a deal for it, (or it will stay with DRC?), COMINIERE now have the 10% to cede to DRC, and therefore we have no interface left with COMINIERE. To me that would mean we have solved the ownership issues, clearly so much more important the MoM than corruption within her departments

Reactions: 27 users

wombat74

Top 20
If the ICC cases are to proceed, then Lisette and Celestin are the most appropriate representatives to front up. 1000% heat should be enough to kill cockroaches

An alternative, if I am to believe some of the rumours/theories proposed, is that Zijin are out of the 15%, we have struck a deal for it, (or it will stay with DRC?), COMINIERE now have the 10% to cede to DRC, and therefore we have no interface left with COMINIERE. To me that would mean we have solved the ownership issues, clearly so much more important the MoM than corruption within her departments
Does the 10% automatically go to the Gov or does CKK have control over it ?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom