AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You're right it's shitful as all hell.

Only Nigel and co have the info, and it's being very closely guarded.
No one here knows anything, some hear things and give their opinions about where we are based on that.
I've made a couple of statements recently as to where I think we're at, I'm still of the same opinion and am still hearing very positive things.
Didn't get the timing right but I don't think it's too far out.

But also I'm just saying, what are you asking us for? No one here knows.
Because there's no-one else to ask....:rolleyes:

Azzler

Top 20
Sometimes these requests seem more like the kind of demands a shareholder is entiteled to demand from their company.
Most of the info sharing is in private, because this place isn't really appreciative to hear the whispers, and we get tantrums and anger when whispers don't eventuate.
No one has to share shit, and they mostly dont anymore because of the result.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Sometimes these requests seem more like the kind of demands a shareholder is entiteled to demand from their company.
Most of the info sharing is in private, because this place isn't really appreciative to hear the whispers, and we get tantrums and anger when whispers don't eventuate.
No one has to share shit, and they mostly dont anymore because of the result.
If there are so called whispers going around it would have leaked to the broader market by now . I think someone is having a lend of you . A lot of punters are sitting on big profits they can't get their hands on . I'm guessing for some it's life changing . Only natural to want to believe anything positive . One thing I would suggest is if these so called leaks are coming from AVZ minerals itself I wouldn't get your hopes up . Not going by their track record . IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Well, you could ask @geo_au nicely to whisper sweet nothings in your ear. He claims over on the crapper to have a direct line to someone not involved in AVZ, but who seemingly knows more than AVZ itself, and that everything is OK, we are going mining.

Geo, could you ask your connection to tell AVZ everything is OK, so they can tell us? Ideally we'd like a commencement date for the mining, and where we might actually be mining. At this point it's not looking very fucking likely in the DRC anytime soon.

The administration has just shirt-fronted the west in favour of the lackeys of the east in our JV partner in COMINIERE with these appointments

and yes, the pneumonia isn't helping my mood

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
1691989360966.png

As in the former Justice Minister, Rachida Dati? If true, that is probably the most bizarre thing about this whole saga so far!

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
Great post and thank you Carlos

Looking at it a bit closer and re-reading the relevant articles

"Dathcom need to cede 10% to the DRC government under Article 71 (d) of the mining code"

Very clear
View attachment 41963

"Cominiere are committed to being the party within Dathcom to cede the 10% to the DRC government under Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA"

A little bit "fuzzier"
View attachment 41964

Here under the Dathcom JVA Cominiere is commited to transferring "part of it's partcipation in Dathcom Mining SAS"

Does that imply Cominiere is not the "only" party nominated to participate in ceding the required 10% to the GOVT? ie the other parties with owenership interest in Dathcom Mining SAS will also cede some of their shares to make up the required 10%???

Is this where the notion of a pro-rata is coming from?
Neither AVZ nor Dathomir have the obligation to cede 'part' of their holdings to the DRC government listed in their commitments under the JV that Cominiere signed eyes wide open while holding 25% of Dathcom

The pro rata idea is just the MoP trying to rat fuck us because she is a stupid cunt who serves only her Chinese leash pullers

That's the way I see it. So do AVZ and their lawyers.

20230814_131615.jpg

20230814_131438.jpg

20230814_131536.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Azzler

Top 20
If there are so called whispers going around it would have leaked to the broader market by now . I think someone is having a lend of you . A lot of punters are sitting on big profits they can't get their hands on . I'm guessing for some it's life changing . Only natural to want to believe anything positive . One thing I would suggest is if these so called leaks are coming from AVZ minerals itself I wouldn't get your hopes up . Not going by their track record . IMO
Maybe they are having a lend, that's not really relevant though.

Do you want to hear about back channel information or don't you?

If not, just scroll on past, is it so hard?
Or do you believe you speak for everyone?

I'm one of those punters with life changing profits on the line, and that's why I do get thrilled about news of a positive outcome.
I've heard a few things that never came to pass, and I thanked those that passed it along to me anyway, because I know they were just sharing whatever they had heard.
I dont care if you think my info isn't any good, good on you and have a nice day.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Does anyone have any link to this knowledge circulating that Cominiere want it pro-rata?
Where was this info first heard?

Soundly like something they are trying to renegotiate, JV says no.

Reactions: 2 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Darling Adele first pronounced this some months ago. It'll be in the archives

but at that time she was in a bit of a corner, having donated 5% to MMCS1, as a gesture for hurting their feelings

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
Oh I must have missed that I havent heard shit from her in a long time.
In a leaked document?

cruiser51

Top 20

but at that time she was in a bit of a corner, having donated 5% to MMCS1, as a gesture for hurting their feelings
I know pneumonia can cause severe hallucinations, get better soon and stop hallucinating!
Darling, ffs you must be really sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone have any link to this knowledge circulating that Cominiere want it pro-rata?
Where was this info first heard?

Soundly like something they are trying to renegotiate, JV says no.

WOOF WOOF
20230814_133205.jpg

20230814_133252.jpg

20210707_132153.jpg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
Oh right yes that piece of fiction. Zero chance of upholding that.
BUT, you never know what gets agreed to under a renegotiation.

cruiser51

Top 20
I know pneumonia can cause severe hallucinations, get better soon and stop hallucinating!
Darling, ffs you must be really sick.
For CKK, MoP and MoM to remember....

A legal contract is enforceable in court, and not abiding by its terms and conditions can lead to serious consequences.

CKK believes a contract is something he can decorate his toilet with.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Really appreciate the posts Carlos

The thing I'm looking to track down is where in the JVA it explicitly nominates Cominiere alone must cede 10% of Dathcom to the Govt

I haven't quite been able to put my finger on that clause....that's the one I'm trying to find for absolute certainty

EDIT: I think I'm starting to get it. Cominiere may have held MORE THAN 10% in Dathcom in which case it only needs to cede "part" of it's holding to meet the 10% Obligation under the terms of the JVA

ie if Cominiere held 25% of Dathcom it could cede "part" of it's holding to meet the 10% obligation and retain 15%

Presumably if Cominiere only holds 10% of Dathcom it would still be required to cede "part" of it's holding to meet the 10% obligation to the GOVT....it's just that in this scenario "part" of it's holding that it is required to cede happens to be "ALL" the holding that it has

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
Really appreciate the posts Carlos

The thing I'm looking to track down is where in the JVA it explicitly nominates Cominiere alone must cede 10% of Dathcom to the Govt

I haven't quite been able to put my finger on that clause....that's the one I'm trying to find for absolute certainty
It doesn't from what I have been able to find. It is implied by only Cominiere having that commitment out of the 3 company's as far as I can tell.

It's a long document and all in French so I may have missed another section where it specifically says they alone must do it but I'm pretty sure AVZ are basing their claim that Cominiere must cede the 10% to the DRC government on Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA

Winenut

Go AVZ!
It doesn't from what I have been able to find. It is implied by only Cominiere having that commitment out of the 3 company's as far as I can tell.

It's a long document and all in French so I may have missed another section where it specifically says they alone must do it but I'm pretty sure AVZ are basing their claim that Cominiere must cede the 10% to the DRC government on Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA
fucking mine field isn't it....:ROFLMAO::cool:

As I said appreciate the posts and intel very much

Cheers

I think it’s in DRC Mining Code

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom