AVZ Discussion 2022

Frank

Top 20
1691969820121.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Does the 10% automatically go to the Gov or does CKK have control over it ?
Ceded on issue of ML I think

@Carlos Danger ?
CKK and the green cunt want the 10% ceded on a pro rata basis. Unfortunately for them the contract Cominiere signed says it is their responsibility. Unfortunately for us the law means absolutely fucking nothing in the DRC.

Dathcom need to cede 10% to the DRC government under Article 71 (d) of the mining code

20230522_203737.jpg

Cominiere are committed to being the party within Dathcom to cede the 10% to the DRC government under Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA

20230522_204243.jpg

20230522_204254.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

tonster66

Regular
CKK and the green cunt want the 10% ceded on a pro rata basis. Unfortunately for them the contract Cominiere signed says it is their responsibility. Unfortunately for us the law means absolutely fucking nothing in the DRC.

Dathcom need to cede 10% to the DRC government under Article 71 (d) of the mining code

View attachment 41949

Cominiere are committed to being the party within Dathcom to cede the 10% to the DRC government under Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA

View attachment 41950
View attachment 41951
So AVZ are recognised by the DRC gov as having legal title to 60%. If Dathcom was to cede 10% that leaves us with 50%? So we need to sort out the issues with Dathomir to be the majority holder

Reactions: 1 users
So AVZ are recognised by the DRC gov as having legal title to 60%. If Dathcom was to cede 10% that leaves us with 50%? So we need to sort out the issues with Dathomir to be the majority holder
On a pro rata basis AVZ would need to cede 6% of their 60% current holding in Dathcom that would leave us with 54%

Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

View attachment 41949

View attachment 41950
View attachment 41951
Great work mate, everything at your fingertips. @MoneyBags1348 - for filing reference at your leisure

Reactions: 11 users

tonster66

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
Great work mate, everything at your fingertips. @MoneyBags1348 - for filing reference at your leisure

Filed away in the DRC MINING LEGISLATION THREAD X

Also found this website (Africa Business Plus) with information related to AVZ, the ICSID case, Zijin, Cominiere, klaus jerkoff etc but you need to subscribe to get the information if someone here subscribes to websites?

IMG_5354.jpeg
IMG_5353.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
I’m near certain the english version of the mining of the mining code is in the legislation thread. If not, i’ll add it.

Edit: it’s here.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
I’m near certain the english version of the mining of the mining code is in the legislation thread. If not, i’ll add it.

Edit: it’s here.

Thanks Mr I, I know you provided it to me before and it’s on page 1 of the the DRC MINING LEGISLATION thread which is 6 pages long now

And as a thank you for your hard work and tireless efforts, please accept the following as your just reward

ad6c9fcf-43c7-4922-a83f-c07b6bdef1f4-gif.32782.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Thanks Mr I, I know you provided it to me before and that thread is about 6 pages long now but I will add it in anyway

And as a thank you for your hard work and tireless efforts, please accept the following as your just reward

View attachment 41961
Cock-punch gratefully accepted, @MoneyBags1348.

Just a thought - as the owner of the opening post in the legislation thread you might be able to edit it to point to the 2018 english version of the Mining Code.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Doc

Master of Quan
So with all this shit fuckery still in full effect whats the Chinese whispers saying? That July/August news now pushed out?

• Thinking
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
On a pro rata basis AVZ would need to cede 6% of their 60% current holding in Dathcom that would leave us with 54%
But I do not see where anywhere where pro-rata is required or specified?

EDIT: please see my next post for more analysis

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

Azzler

Top 20
So with all this shit fuckery still in full effect whats the Chinese whispers saying? That July/August news now pushed out?
What shit fuckery? CKK still at Com?
I don't believe they have any influence at this point.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

TDITD

Top 20
But I do not see where anywhere where pro-rata is required or specified?

here it is, you gotta look in the small print Winenut

angry will ferrell GIF

$12

Zijin $16 and two caps

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
What shit fuckery? CKK still at Com?
I don't believe they have any influence at this point.
Well someone does as here we are 16 or whatever months into this and to be honest ( and a little frustrated ) not a single announcement from AVZ with positive progress made. Not me being negative just stating fact.
Surely the cloak and dagger stuff is over and we can get some form of announcement? Nigels wife may be understanding but with the amount of money this is worth to us my wifes at me like a rat up a drainpipe. 'But the guys on The Stockexchange say we good' will only last so long...
And FWIW I asked the neighbours Border Collie for an update and he pissed on my shoes and walked away, I have no idea what to think now.

• Haha
Reactions: 38 users

Azzler

Top 20
You're right it's shitful as all hell.

Only Nigel and co have the info, and it's being very closely guarded.
No one here knows anything, some hear things and give their opinions about where we are based on that.
I've made a couple of statements recently as to where I think we're at, I'm still of the same opinion and am still hearing very positive things.
Didn't get the timing right but I don't think it's too far out.

But also I'm just saying, what are you asking us for? No one here knows.

Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

View attachment 41949

View attachment 41950
View attachment 41951
Great post and thank you Carlos

Looking at it a bit closer and re-reading the relevant articles

"Dathcom need to cede 10% to the DRC government under Article 71 (d) of the mining code"

Very clear
1691976389594.png

"Cominiere are committed to being the party within Dathcom to cede the 10% to the DRC government under Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA"

A little bit "fuzzier"
1691976612510.png

Here under the Dathcom JVA Cominiere is commited to transferring "part of it's partcipation in Dathcom Mining SAS"

Does that imply Cominiere is not the "only" party nominated to participate in ceding the required 10% to the GOVT? ie the other parties with owenership interest in Dathcom Mining SAS will also cede some of their shares to make up the required 10%???

Is this where the notion of a pro-rata is coming from?

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Doc

Master of Quan
You're right it's shitful as all hell.

Only Nigel and co have the info, and it's being very closely guarded.
No one here knows anything, some hear things and give their opinions about where we are based on that.
I've made a couple of statements recently as to where I think we're at, I'm still of the same opinion and am still hearing very positive things.
Didn't get the timing right but I don't think it's too far out.

But also I'm just saying, what are you asking us for? No one here knows.
Well this is Chinese whispers central, who the fuck else would I ask? AVZ?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Azzler

Top 20
Great post and thank you Carlos

Looking at it a bit closer and re-reading the relevant articles

"Dathcom need to cede 10% to the DRC government under Article 71 (d) of the mining code"

Very clear
View attachment 41963

"Cominiere are committed to being the party within Dathcom to cede the 10% to the DRC government under Article 5.1 (i) of the Dathcom JVA"

A little bit "fuzzier"
View attachment 41964

Here under the Dathcom JVA Cominiere is commited to transferring "part of it's partcipation in Dathcom Mining SAS"

Does that imply Cominiere is not the "only" party nominated to participate in ceding the required 10% to the GOVT? ie the other parties with owenership interest in Dathcom Mining SAS will also cede some of their shares to make up the required 10%???

Is this where the notion of a pro-rata is coming from?
Could also be a translation issue. But as english yes that is fuzzy.

Reactions: 2 users
Top Bottom