AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
I'm very tempted to stick something worth while into IXR after all this, it's pretty cheap right now at 2 cents.
Maybe only after a licence is granted.
But with all AVZ's shit, I'm so very conflicted.

Still cant make up my mind If I would keep some in AVZ after (if) a licence is granted.
It could still be an incredible rise over the next 10 years.

I guess it's always risk apetite, and I feel like I'm more aware of the risks now.

Pending of course, that we do get a licence, at present I'm thinking of keeping 30% of my shares in for the long haul.

I'd be interested in hearing others plans if we are indeed going mining.
Originally planned to sell 30% then keep the rest for glorious dividends and of course SP growth.

However due to DRC related circumstances this is very likely to change. Still getting those divvies though, especially after all we have been through.

On that note, when I sell a portion of holdings it will not be for peanuts. After all that has been thrown our way, I'm happy (and fully expecting) to hold (for quite some) till I sell some.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

CashKing

Regular
I agree on the AVZ outcome......

If it goes well I probably won't take another risk like it in Africa

If it goes badly I probably won't take another risk like it in Africa.....

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Now you know why hoots is the way hoots is….
Don’t be like hoots once it ends..

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I believe this is the thing that caught everyone out, even the worlds best BOD. Not the risk, but the blatant corruption.
Wasn't corruption "the" risk?

And the thing that caught us out was the "extent" of it?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

j.l

Regular
Wasn't corruption "the" risk?

And the thing that caught us out was the "extent" of it?
You think too clearly for a wino 🤣
First it's grammar, now it's logic.
What next, sense? Or sound investment strategies perhaps?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
You think too clearly for a wino 🤣
First it's grammar, now it's logic.
What next, sense? Or sound investment strategies perhaps?
I guess you could say there was a fleeting moment...

1691745256636.gif

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
With the number of people planning to sell I hope that if we begin trading again with good news that there is also something that will help put a base on the SP that's over 78c.

A JV valued at over $1.20 a share would be nice :p

Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Now you know why hoots is the way hoots is….
Don’t be like hoots once it ends..

GLTAH
Well wasn't planning on living in a cyclone prone, stinger infested, crocodile fucked up, low lying, mosquito swamp so.... should be okay(y)

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

tonster66

Regular

• Fire

LOCKY82

Regular
Reactions: 16 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Having been on this ride with AVZ for many, many years now it's fair to say I've grown "accustomed to the dark"....:rolleyes:

Worth a listen from Charles Jenkins....great live version (check it below)

I played gigs back in the day in Adelaide supporting Charles then known as "Chuck Skatt" and his band "Mad Turks from Istanbul" along with a few other legendary bands like The Screaming Believers, The Garden Path, Exploding White Mice

Check out Charles Jenkins and the Zhivagos if you're in Melbourne and get the chance

Seriously friends...

It's a Friday night

Check out Charles Jenkins and this clip

Maybe come back to it at 2am if you're otherwise disposed right now ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

tonster66

Regular
Watching the pies go down. That will make Jag happy. Collywobbles setting in

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

LOCKY82

Regular
Hallelujah 🙏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_222638_X.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_222638_X.jpg
    658.1 KB · Views: 254
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Reactions: 5 users

LOCKY82

Regular
All good except the renunciation bit...
Yeah hoping that's for any number of potentially dodgy deals that went under that old clowns watch and not us

Reactions: 8 users

tonster66

Regular
  • Thinking

cruiser51

Top 20
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.01.07 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.01.36 pm.png
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.00.08 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Love

cruiser51

Top 20
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 8.26.51 pm.png

Delivery and collection at the Mining Cadastre, in acronym CAMI. 24 hours after receiving their notifications from the hands of Mr. Michel Kibonge, Director of Cabinet of His Excellency Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi, the CAMI headquarters experienced a very special atmosphere on Wednesday July 09, 2023, the day of the handover and recovery between

The outgoing team led by Mr Jean Félix Mupande and the new management committee led by Mr Paul MABOLIA YENGA.
From now on it is Mr. Crispin Bindule, Chairman of the Board of Directors (PCA), Mr. Paul Mabolia Yenga, Managing Director, Mitomo and Mr. Jacques Muyumba, Deputy Managing Director who will oversee this purely technical structure.

The PCA of the Mining Cadastre, in its word of circumstance paid a vibrant tribute to the Head of State Félix-Antoine Tshisekedi Tshilombo for the great responsibility entrusted to them to preside over the destiny of this public establishment.
"He thanked the Prime Minister as well as the Minister of Mines, @anskalambayi who immediately executed the order transmitted to him by the Head of State.

@MbinduleC
to hammer: I will ensure that the CAMI assumes its role without fail, which is to ensure the coordination of the cadastral investigation of applications for mining rights as well as the renewal, extension, transfers, leasing and renunciation of mining and/or quarry rights.

The Board of Directors will not fail to give clear guidelines with a view to increasing the share of @CadastreMinier in the mobilization of revenue and this will only be possible if each of us becomes aware, by denouncing anti-values in all their forms in order to discourage those who indulge in these kinds of degrading practices ..... To be continued!

• Thinking
  • Love
Top Bottom