AVZ Discussion 2022

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Excruciating wait at the moment, have to wonder how much pressure ICSID has put on the DRC to sort something out

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

TDITD

Top 20
Excruciating wait at the moment, have to wonder how much pressure ICSID has put on the DRC to sort something out
We are on DRC time after all.

Office Sloth GIF by Disney Zootopia

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

M.Bison

Regular
Anyone seen any updates on JFM? This is the 2nd presidential order for his removal. Would love for him to fuck off this time.

Reactions: 9 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Anyone seen any updates on JFM? This is the 2nd presidential order for his removal. Would love for him to fuck off this time.
There was this, not directly on JFM but new management ;
IMG_4049.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 18 users
There was this, not directly on JFM but new management ; View attachment 41683
I can't find anything that 100% confirms Mupande is gone but considering the presidential order was published on national television, the fact that the new CAMI leadership have been meeting government ministers and how confident Franck Fwamba is I'd say he is toast. I also can't find a copy of the presidential order itself. Does anyone know if these are available to the public?

Paul Mabolia, Coordination and Mining Coordination and Planning Technical Cell and former World Bank, takes over the Mining Cadaster (CAMI)

President of the Republic of the Felix Antoine Tshisekedi has appointed new officials in public institutions and businesses. The presidential orders were published on Tuesday, August 1, on national television. For example, Paul Mabolia Yenga was appointed new CEO of the Mining Cadastre and replaces Jean-Felix Mupande. Prior to this appointment, Paul Mabolia was coordinator of CTCPM, the technical technical cell of coordination and mining planning, a service within the Ministry of Mines.

• Love
Reactions: 25 users

Remark

Top 20
You could call & ask if he's around :LOL:

1691554586397.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

The Fox

Regular

Attachments

• 1691555613802.png
    1691555613802.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

oxxa23

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users
@M.Bison @Doc @Carlos Danger

You could try enquiring with the VUKA GROUP as he was associated with them. They promoted the DRC MINING WEEK event and are promoting the DRC - AFRICA BATTERY METALS event in September.

Someone else has joined them in promoting the event but I can’t remember who. If you want to go higher up the chain you could try Julien Paluku on twitter.

Remark

Top 20
@M.Bison @Doc @Carlos Danger

You could try enquiring with the VUKA GROUP as he was associated with them. They promoted the DRC MINING WEEK event and are promoting the DRC - AFRICA BATTERY METALS event in September.

Someone else has joined them in promoting the event but I can’t remember who. If you want to go higher up the chain you could try Julien Paluku on twitter.

Retweeted

• Fire
  • Love

Newcomer

Emerged
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users
The 2 years suspension rule is still valid for ‘suspension due to non disclosure’.

Footnote 78 - Listing rule 17.12

Yes but it's not automatic. It requires the breaking of a listing rule. Which AVZ is now suspended for but wasn't for the first 10 months. So I guess it would depend if the clock resets or is it total suspension time and can AVZ avoid this by making an announcement the day before the 2 years is up. Or will the ASX give AVZ a free pass considering FIRB's stance on Manono. My bet is the latter if needed.

The old automatic delisting rule which was actually for 1 year suspension was removed in 2001

20230809_162140.jpg

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

geo_au

Regular
Based on what? Perhaps don't rely on a single source, unsubstantiated report to say things like this and denigrate someone you dont know in such a manner, until there's some clarity on this allegation.
"Based on what you ask"? Well we have Klaus the clown who together with Tom the dill wrote an article about aussie racism in the AFR with the view to undermine confidence in our BoD, bearing in mind he was once Chairman of AVZ. Now we have Leonard the mutt former company secretary sticking the boot in. One would think both would get on with their lives and leave AVZ alone to further its objectives but it appears both have agenda's and that is to look after their CCP mates who reward handsomely those who do their bidding.

On another note It was mentioned that Australia should refrain from threating China with war. The idiot that wrote that needs to go back a couple of years then they will see it was the Chief of idiots of the CCP Xi Ching Pong who made overtures about war with the US and anyone else that stood in their way. Keep in mind they now have the largest navy in the world and are well armed. I believe they underestimate the force of the US and they will pay a heavy price for their beligerance. India has already stated their Drones are banned from having any chinese technology. Europe is slowly turning away from China as is other countries in Asia. Having said that, it is ok to use chinese companies not linked to the CCP.

God bless America and God bless Australia the land of the free.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Roon

Regular
"Based on what you ask"? Well we have Klaus the clown who together with Tom the dill wrote an article about aussie racism in the AFR with the view to undermine confidence in our BoD, bearing in mind he was once Chairman of AVZ. Now we have Leonard the mutt former company secretary sticking the boot in. One would think both would get on with their lives and leave AVZ alone to further its objectives but it appears both have agenda's and that is to look after their CCP mates who reward handsomely those who do their bidding.

On another note It was mentioned that Australia should refrain from threating China with war. The idiot that wrote that needs to go back a couple of years then they will see it was the Chief of idiots of the CCP Xi Ching Pong who made overtures about war with the US and anyone else that stood in their way. Keep in mind they now have the largest navy in the world and are well armed. I believe they underestimate the force of the US and they will pay a heavy price for their beligerance. India has already stated their Drones are banned from having any chinese technology. Europe is slowly turning away from China as is other countries in Asia. Having said that, it is ok to use chinese companies not linked to the CCP.

What was Leonard doing that people are linking him to an alleged effort to force an EGM? Honest question, I haven't heard anything about him since he left.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

wombat74

Top 20
Yes but it's not automatic. It requires the breaking of a listing rule. Which AVZ is now suspended for but wasn't for the first 10 months. So I guess it would depend if the clock resets or is it total suspension time and can AVZ avoid this by making an announcement the day before the 2 years is up. Or will the ASX give AVZ a free pass considering FIRB's stance on Manono. My bet is the latter if needed.

The old automatic delisting rule which was actually for 1 year suspension was removed in 2001

View attachment 41694
Can we go back to talking about August rocket ships .

• Haha

RHyNO

Regular

Do you think Klaus was making a play for position as ceo? It’s just arrogant enough

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Do you think Klaus was making a play for position as ceo? It’s just arrogant enough
I don't want Klaus in the building, even not as a shit house cleaner.

Any shit he picks up will be sold to the highest bidder.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
What was Leonard doing that people are linking him to an alleged effort to force an EGM? Honest question, I haven't heard anything about him since he left.

Maybe you could find out seeing you seem to have links to former employees, going by these two paragraphs from a previous post of yours….

“So, one of my close relatives had a conversation recently with a former mining colleague who later went on to work with AVZ Minerals. Though not working there now, that individual said that AVZ were slowing their management operations down to focus on the legal/arbitration challenges, as "things weren't looking good". They said he didn't seem convinced of a positive outcome”.

And

“I'm not going to put his name out there as I wasnt the direct recipient and dont have have permission to do so. Given he is no longer employed there this could be just what he is picking up from former colleagues, or an expression of his own thoughts”

…. The funny thing for me Roon, is I’ve been hearing they believe there is a positive outcome

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 35 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Can’t like that enough MB, have noticed his crap for months

• Fire
Top Bottom