JAG

Top 20
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
I am soooo looking forward to being able to speculate upon charts and company announcements once again soon rather than fucking tweets.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

wombat74

Top 20
I find this exchange on Twitter between Franck Fwamba and Cominiera Sa puzzling. Does Cominiera imply AVZ as "the speculator in the form of a chameleon" in one of the reply? Below is the translation of the exchange.

@FranckFwamba
Congratulations to the President of the Republic @fatshi13 @TshitshiNews for the appointments of Prof Jean Louis Esambo as Special Security Advisor, Paul Mabolia at CAMI, new managers at Sodimico and Kisenge Manganese. We are waiting for @cominiereSA & Cobil

@cominiereSA
let's wait

@FranckFwamba
It must be said that we are awaiting the presidential order appointing competent and accountable patriots to Cominiere. CONCRETE.

@cominiereSA
Dear Mr. Fwamba, be reassured that the speculator in the form of a chameleon will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project!!!

@FranckFwamba
🤣🤣🤣Dear Mr. Kibeya, please confirm that the speculator @TantalexLi will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project, all other Chinese speculators who have frozen permits must be chased there. Only @AvzMinerals has invested there to certify a deposit.

@cominiereSA
The Chinese are not speculators, because even the money of the AVZ had to come from a majority partner, CHINESE...

@FranckFwamba
You are an engineer. Between Dathom Mining, the JV with @AvzMinerals and all your other JVs with the Chinese Minor, Dathomir, HongKong what-have-you, Zijin, which one is viable and attracts everyone's appetite and attention? Which one is visible and works in Manono?

@cominiereSA
In which other JV can AVZ participate? How high !

@FranckFwamba
Mr. Kibeya, @AvzMinerals is the majority shareholder in Dathcom Mining which whets the gluttonous appetites of all thanks to the expertise, investments and determination of its geologists. What other JV with your Chinese friends has invested in explorations and is viable?

@cominiereSA
"Mr. Franck, you are civ. from Manono, not from Australia!!! The sovereign government has decided to take back its rights to its project that your friends wanted to appropriate, you will write until you die, it will not change at all! AVZ must assume his turpitude!!"

@FranckFwamba
Mr Kibeya, there is no decision of the sovereign according to what you say if you have read the Order of the Minister of Mines, the Mining Code and the other laws of the country. Cominiere must assume his turpitude for having ceded to Dathomir for nothing of his shares and wants to cede to Zijin.😂
Cominiere getting desperate . That CCK c--t is fighting for his existence . Twitter account opened 2 months ago . Not sure why Franck Fwamba is bothering replying to these scum bags , fake , impostors . CKK needs some jail time .

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users

CHB

Regular
Someone mentioned something about 16 August on twitter. Wonder if something relevant.

Reactions: 1 users

Samus

Top 20
I thought that the recent development with JFMK/CAMI might influence the content of the exchange, especially @fatshi13 was tag in all exchanges.
b5651f038232d6713083dafedf296a47.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

The Fox

Regular
That's why baiting Kibeya is like opening a window into his sick mind. He has tripped himself up so many times, and so many times with AVZ supporters almost each day......the more he talks, the bigger the hole he digs.

Responding to this idiot does not harm AVZ, is clearly exposes the sociopathic behaviour of Kibeya and creates greater awareness of his deluded position on all things AVZ IMO. 😁

Kibeya has no power, he is not a threat, he has lost his support within CAMI which then flows onto Zijin who are now shitting in their pants that The King of CAMI Jean-Felix Mupande has been dethroned 😂

Well fuck you Kibeya, Mupande, Zijin, Cong and Eckhoff 😂

antimatter has compiled a nice story board of communications between our mate Franck and the dickhead Kibeya, yet there's a lot more on Twitter from a few others that would create a wider picture of support for AVZ from other DRC based persons.

Have a good night all. 👍🦊

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 44 users

CashKing

Regular
Fuck man I told you don’t use me as a GIF bro.. I’m basically a lawn mower steering wheel attendant but your sofa so comfy and TV so big…. 😂

Anyway meter box 💵 👍

To be serious I’m not going to get too excited about all this shit, we have all been through all of this many many many many times before.

A FUCKING JUST OUTCOME would be great before the end of the year…

If those fuckas try extend again then it’s completely fucked up.

Let’s hope Nige & he’s mates at AVZ have got this 🙏

GLTAH

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Someone mentioned something about 16 August on twitter. Wonder if something relevant.
I thought everything was happening on the 7th of August?

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

llhtom

Regular
I have been trying to keep calm and quiet for a while. My heart sank when I received and saw this from the yearly donation statement that I've committed. To think that DRC has multiple opportunities to improve the likelihood of most of their people but their leaders rather engage in corruption and selling out the country resources.

Hopefully we don't have to wait any longer. Peace out, all.
20230803_221832.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 11 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Frank

Top 20
That's why baiting Kibeya is like opening a window into his sick mind. He has tripped himself up so many times, and so many times with AVZ supporters almost each day......the more he talks, the bigger the hole he digs.

Responding to this idiot does not harm AVZ, is clearly exposes the sociopathic behaviour of Kibeya and creates greater awareness of his deluded position on all things AVZ IMO. 😁

Kibeya has no power, he is not a threat, he has lost his support within CAMI which then flows onto Zijin who are now shitting in their pants that The King of CAMI Jean-Felix Mupande has been dethroned 😂

Well fuck you Kibeya, Mupande, Zijin, Cong and Eckhoff 😂

antimatter has compiled a nice story board of communications between our mate Franck and the dickhead Kibeya, yet there's a lot more on Twitter from a few others that would create a wider picture of support for AVZ from other DRC based persons.

Have a good night all. 👍🦊

*That reminds me

1691068388264.png

1691068359610.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users

pow4ade

Regular
I couldn't give a fuck about his "tongue in cheek sense of humour". What I care about is how it might be taken out of context, cherry picked, and used against us. Especially given what has occurred. It's infantile and bloody amateur!

Let alone the responses with memes and name calling. What are you, a teen playing fortnight in your mum's caravan?
Exactly. The trash 'n gash talkers seem to think they're on a private platform when in reality they can be read from Gwandalan to Kinshasa and anywhere else in the world.

How we publicly present as co-owners of AVZ can indeed be manipulated to portray a co registry full of vulgar amateurs. Whilst at the same time AVZ insist we have the professionalism to operate the world's largest lithium mine. NFI.

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Exactly. The trash 'n gash talkers seem to think they're on a private platform when in reality they can be read from Gwandalan to Kinshasa and anywhere else in the world.

How we publicly present as co-owners of AVZ can indeed be manipulated to portray a co registry full of vulgar amateurs. Whilst at the same time AVZ insist we have the professionalism to operate the world's largest lithium mine. NFI.
You’re saying there’s a direct link between a companies ability to function and the ‘type’ of people that buy shares in said company?
About the stupidest thing I’ll read on this forum this year. Hell it’s the stupidest thing I’ll read on here or HC this year!
I’m sure BHP check their register and say ah crap we have to dissolve the company as some degenerate lawn mowing guy from WA has bought shares….
You people have really lowered the bar in recent months.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
You’re saying there’s a direct link between a companies ability to function and the ‘type’ of people that buy shares in said company?
About the stupidest thing I’ll read on this forum this year. Hell it’s the stupidest thing I’ll read on here or HC this year!
I’m sure BHP check their register and say ah crap we have to dissolve the company as some degenerate lawn mowing guy from WA has bought shares….
Fuck, not only this year, but probably next year too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

timb89

Regular

That is so hilariously dumb.

To think a business deal in the billions is going to be derailed because of what someone who claims to be a holder on a forum that has tens of 1000s of posts in ridiculous.

You're either clutching at straws, dishonest or just really not thinking very hard.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular

Given the dynamic and uncertain nature of DRC, it seems unlikely that they can plan far ahead and stick to a specific date without reversing their decision and most probably will be doing quite the opposite.

Regarding that16 August in that post, it is more probable that it refers to the much anticipated arrival date of snacks' shipment from China,

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Hmm lawn mowing guy from WA. Do I know you ?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 3 users

CHB

Regular
Given the dynamic and uncertain nature of DRC, it seems unlikely that they can plan far ahead and stick to a specific date without reversing their decision and most probably will be doing quite the opposite.

Regarding that16 August in that post, it is more probable that it refers to the much anticipated arrival date of snacks' shipment from China,
So true lol

I don't expect anything anymore. Too much assuming goes on in the past 14 months. Just keen to see some actual outcomes related to AVZ and not having to join a gazillion dots to think there's a relation to AVZ.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

muks

resource size.jpeg

Nodoby here needs a reminder, but its been a while since we've seen one of these.

Sure put's our worth in perspective.

Have a good weekend all.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan
View attachment 41354
Nodoby here needs a reminder, but its been a while since we've seen one of these.

Sure put's our worth in perspective.

Have a good weekend all.
And that’s version 1. Been 2 updates since. I look forward to that updated graph although I might need to buy a bigger screen

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom