AVZ Discussion 2022

M.Bison

Regular
From memory at the Sydney roadhow, Nigel mentioned JFM was essentially enemy number 1. Pretty exciting news in my opinion.
On another note, many analysts seems to be picking 2026 for when demand will outstrip supply for LCE. If we could get the god damn show on the road then we could take advantage of that.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users
From memory at the Sydney roadhow, Nigel mentioned JFM was essentially enemy number 1. Pretty exciting news in my opinion.
On another note, many analysts seems to be picking 2026 for when demand will outstrip supply for LCE. If we could get the god damn show on the road then we could take advantage of that.
Nigel said at the AGM that Mupande would be gone soon. Not many picked up on it but he definitely said it. On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nigel said at the AGM that Mupande would be gone soon. Not many picked up on it but he definitely said it. On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero.
Was it Mupande or Cominiere he referred to ? Was it both ? I think I remember him saying Cominiere /CKK wouldn't be around much longer .

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users
Was it Mupande or Cominiere he referred to ? Was it both ? I think I remember him saying Cominiere /CKK wouldn't be around much longer .
It was Mupande that I remember. I was shocked he said it so openly.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

John25

Regular
I would like to be still around when this thing takes off😛not getting any younger…Welcome to Friday and week 64????
1691107248000.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

j.l

Regular
My recollection was that Nigel was referring to Cominere not Mupande, but that it was more in the context of the percentages - i.e. C's remaining 10% being ceded to the government. But that's from memory, not written notes.

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users
View attachment 41354
Nodoby here needs a reminder, but its been a while since we've seen one of these.

Sure put's our worth in perspective.

Have a good weekend all.
Hmmm, I'm not even sure Greenbushes has that much left. It's been going for while now. Happy to be corrected.

Reactions: 2 users
My recollection was that Nigel was referring to Cominere not Mupande, but that it was more in the context of the percentages - i.e. C's remaining 10% being ceded to the government. But that's from memory, not written notes.
Well Mupande is gone and Cominiere aren't. Let Nigel have this one. He needs a W.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

M.Bison

Regular
I recall Nige specifically mentioning JFM. Or the question was about JFM which he answered quite directly.

Reactions: 7 users

Azzler

Top 20
I recall Nige specifically mentioning JFM. Or the question was about JFM which he answered quite directly.
I recall someone who went stating at the time that Nigel said Mupunde wont be there for much longer.

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

timb89

Regular

I remember quite well as I asked a question in response to it. The line of questioning was in regard to JFMK.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

TDITD

Top 20
I recall it was 84 years ago
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

JAG

Top 20
Happy Friday
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line

• Haha
  • Love

wombat74

Top 20
I recall someone who went stating at the time that Nigel said Mupunde wont be there for much longer.
Nov 15 for the ML was also put out there to those in the inner circle . Quite ridiculous now to think they could even put a specific date on it .In fact it was irresponsible for AVZ to even mention it . We know Mupunde's departure is a good thing . What we don't know yet is if AVZ are any better off because of it . Azzler you still confident on your 10 day prediction ? Day 6 today . IMO

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
Nov 15 for the ML was also put out there to those in the inner circle . Quite ridiculous now to think they could even put a specific date on it .In fact it was irresponsible for AVZ to even mention it . We know Mupunde's departure is a good thing . What we don't know yet is if AVZ are any better off because of it . Azzler you still confident on your 10 day prediction ? Day 6 today .
It's all speculation here, no one "knows".
I'm feeling good things.
I'm hearing good things.
:)
I think we'll see an announcement detailing a deal that's been done very soon. I think we will but I don't know that we will.

• Haha
  • Fire
I'm still going with Deboss' tweet about 7th of August, all my hopes remain on that horny mofo

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

eqtrade

Regular
Now everyone has heard about JFM removal. I would love to hear some company update about meetings or discussions with the new CAMI CEO in regarding to mining permit under direction from DRC government.

Reactions: 12 users

Roon

Regular
Now everyone has heard about JFM removal. I would love to hear some company update about meetings or discussions with the new CAMI CEO in regarding to mining permit under direction from DRC government.
I guess the question that follows is, do we have an active application for a Mining Licence in process at the moment? We did, which resulted in the order from MoM to issue the PE, but which was obviously subsequently cancelled.

So I would love to know where we are at with this. Our Permit of Exploration (PR) has expired, and I hope that there's something active as i dont know that a request for a PE would be automatically reopened if the ministerial order to issue it was cancelled.

We haven't seen anything clarifying this issue from the company, only reference to our myriad legal cases. Cominiere claim to now have this licence application in process, backed by the hopefully-now ousted JFMK's data entry folk on that stupid portal. Some clarity on our position would be a welcome change to the 14-month cone of silence.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
It will take a while for JFMK to vacate his office.
It is not just a question of taking the photo of his missus from the desk.
He has his mafia making overtime to shred any of the paperwork which could land him in Makala.
After that he has to make sure any paperbag work which hasn't been acted upon as yet, is returned to the senders, to make sure they can't throw him under the bus for services not rendered and after that he officially closes the one door shop for business.

So give it a month.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users
It will take a while for JFMK to vacate his office.
It is not just a question of taking the photo of his missus from the desk.
He has his mafia making overtime to shred any of the paperwork which could land him in Makala.
After that he has to make sure any paperbag work which hasn't been acted upon as yet, is returned to the senders, to make sure they can't throw him under the bus for services not rendered and after that he officially closes the one door shop for business.

So give it a month.
Presidential order to remove Mupande is dated 28th of June

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom