AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Presidential order to remove Mupande is dated 28th of June
Do you think JFMK has been gone for over a month and nobody noticed it?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Do you think JFMK has been gone for over a month and nobody noticed it?
Nah these things do take time. He was fired 5 years ago and hung around like a cockroach. But I think we are at least a bit of the way through the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

Azzler

Top 20
Happy Friday
Party Dancing GIF by Florida Georgia Line
Shall we get on the piss?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Nah these things do take time. He was fired 5 years ago and hung around like a cockroach. But I think we are at least a bit of the way through the process.
I reckon he has superglue on his arse and only believe he is gone when I see it.

Sorry guys, let's have a look how strong Felix is so close to an election.

Haven't seen anything from the MoM to congratulate the new Cami boss with his appointment, not a peep.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I'm still going with Deboss' tweet about 7th of August, all my hopes remain on that horny mofo

Deboss never mentioned 7th August specifically in relation to AVZ. All you silly cunts just put 2 and 2 together and got JV/ML/short squeeze and pineapples for the trolls

I reckon it's the date his new car was arriving

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Presidential order to remove Mupande is dated 28th of June

Correct, but MoM was instructed to 'execute' the presidential decree.

Might be easier just to execute him directly

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Chilla

Regular
I guess the question that follows is, do we have an active application for a Mining Licence in process at the moment? We did, which resulted in the order from MoM to issue the PE, but which was obviously subsequently cancelled.

So I would love to know where we are at with this. Our Permit of Exploration (PR) has expired, and I hope that there's something active as i dont know that a request for a PE would be automatically reopened if the ministerial order to issue it was cancelled.

We haven't seen anything clarifying this issue from the company, only reference to our myriad legal cases. Cominiere claim to now have this licence application in process, backed by the hopefully-now ousted JFMK's data entry folk on that stupid portal. Some clarity on our position would be a welcome change to the 14-month cone of silence.
PR doesnt expire whilst an application for PE is in process. All required studies for PE have been submitted to CAMI and approved. MoM only needs to issue a new decree and surface rights payments calculated by CAMI and paid by Dathcom for PE to be issued. I would think Dathcom/AVZ have that in hand with whatever the resolution is that is being negotiated. Not long now is what i hear and seems to be consensus of many with sources;)

• Love
  • Thinking
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

timb89

Regular
PR doesnt expire whilst an application for PE is in process. All required studies for PE have been submitted to CAMI and approved. MoM only needs to issue a new decree and surface rights payments calculated by CAMI and paid by Dathcom for PE to be issued. I would think Dathcom/AVZ have that in hand with whatever the resolution is that is being negotiated. Not long now is what i hear and seems to be consensus of many with sources;)

This is an absolutely incredible post. Great info in regards to PR expiry. Had no idea about this.

Reactions: 5 users

cruiser51

Top 20
A question to ask:
Why would the PM suddenly cooperate in the removal of JFMK from office?
What would be the reason, reelection to remain PM in the next government?

• Thinking

Roon

Regular
Yes I know a PR doesn't expire when an application for PE is in process, but my question was whether one still is in process. I can't find anywhere that shows us with an active application for transformation from PR to PE, and haven't been able to since the decree was cancelled.

I'm sure Dathcom/AVZ have that in hand, but I just wish I could find something to confirm that we still have an application in play to which the MoM can issue the next step.

Reactions: 4 users

j.l

Regular
  • Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yes I know a PR doesn't expire when an application for PE is in process, but my question was whether one still is in process. I can't find anywhere that shows us with an active application for transformation from PR to PE, and haven't been able to since the decree was cancelled.

I'm sure Dathcom/AVZ have that in hand, but I just wish I could find something to confirm that we still have an application in play to which the MoM can issue the next step.
The highly reliable CAMI website has it as Active Transformation from PR to PE still. The only problem is JFMK has doctored it to being held 100% by Cominiere :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
PR doesnt expire whilst an application for PE is in process. All required studies for PE have been submitted to CAMI and approved. MoM only needs to issue a new decree and surface rights payments calculated by CAMI and paid by Dathcom for PE to be issued. I would think Dathcom/AVZ have that in hand with whatever the resolution is that is being negotiated. Not long now is what i hear and seems to be consensus of many with sources😉

There is nothing in the mining code that covers our situation. Once you get the decree that's meant to be it if you pay the surface rights. The PR expiry date doesn't matter anymore.

The 'failure of the DRC and its administrative departments, to comply with obligations under the DRC Mining Code, in particular in the implementation of the various measures that should have led to the issuance of an Operating Permit to Dathcom resulting from the PR' is the basis of our case at the ICSID.

Thank fuck Mupande was stupid enough to personally sign CAMI's favourable opinion lmfao

20230804_134706.jpg

20230804_134748.jpg

20230804_134807.jpg

received_1629675360822177.jpeg

sprinkling-alex-boye.gif

• Fire

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
A question to ask:
Why would the PM suddenly cooperate in the removal of JFMK from office?
What would be the reason, reelection to remain PM in the next government?
In the absence of any other takers, I shall attempt to answer your question

he might suddenly cooperate because we have reached an agreement, which includes getting rid of JFMK as a part of the deal

or

we have reached an agreement, and he will suddenly cooperate because we will drop the ISCID case if he follows through

or

he's simply a nice guy

nah, forget the third answer

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
In the absence of any other takers, I shall attempt to answer your question

he might suddenly cooperate because we have reached an agreement, which includes getting rid of JFMK as a part of the deal

or

we have reached an agreement, and he will suddenly cooperate because we will drop the ISCID case if he follows through

or

he's simply a nice guy

nah, forget the third answer
definitely not 3

could be 2

in the past he has indicated he doesn't give a rat's arse about 1

there could be a 4

• Haha

cruiser51

Top 20
There is nothing in the mining code that covers our situation. Once you get the decree that's meant to be it if you pay the surface rights. The PR expiry date doesn't matter anymore.

The 'failure of the DRC and its administrative departments, to comply with obligations under the DRC Mining Code, in particular in the implementation of the various measures that should have led to the issuance of an Operating Permit to Dathcom resulting from the PR' is the basis of our case at the ICSID.

Thank fuck Mupande was stupid enough to personally sign CAMI's favourable opinion lmfao

View attachment 41373
View attachment 41369
View attachment 41370
View attachment 41371
View attachment 41372
And that was for 221 mining squares, not RD and a bit of CdL.

Reactions: 3 users
Deboss never mentioned 7th August specifically in relation to AVZ. All you silly cunts just put 2 and 2 together and got JV/ML/short squeeze and pineapples for the trolls

I reckon it's the date his new car was arriving
Nah trust, I believe!

• Haha
And that was for 221 mining squares, not RD and a bit of CdL.
Exactly

From the AGM:

Q: What happened after ML Decree, spurious yet we’re in suspension. What’s the main issue for ML – is it Dathomir, is Zijin ICC arbitration 15, dispute with exploration rights?

A: Lot of players in vogue here in country, lot of hatchet jobs being done – President had a bad view from being ill advised by detractors (e.g. we hadn’t done anything, didn’t have money experience, and were speculators). Detractors continuing, but slowly slowly we’re working to remove the blocks.

Q: We knew Chinese would have a crack, but we did not expect parts of DRC government to be in on it?

A: Nor did we - we thought it was gambit by Chinese groups to get project cheapest way. We weren’t aware it was also elements of the government complicit. We can’t go into it, but rest assured those people are being turned over within meetings with real information is being shared, and people put on the spot.

Q: Collusion between all those 3 – namely Zijin, Cominiere, CAMI?

A: That would be astute thought

Q: Issue that a portion of mines directorate said we hadn’t done the work on the northern tenement area, and shouldn’t get the north?

A: That’s not within the mining code. So 13359 should be retained in its entirety – however the northern area may need to come under a separate exploration tenement, even though that’s not the established process. – We know who’s behind this (e.g. DG CAMI)

• Fire
Reactions: 18 users
Top Bottom