AVZ Discussion 2022

Rediah

Regular
Can you confirm he is still in Jail?

Not sure if he is in jail, but he should listen to what Prison Mike has to say about the life in the clink

Don't Drop the Soap....

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

It must be said that we are awaiting the presidential order appointing competent and accountable patriots to Cominiere. CONCRETE.

Dear Mr. Fwamba, be reassured that the speculator in the form of a chameleon will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Dear Mr. Kibeya, thank you for confirming that the speculator @TantalexLi will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project, all other Chinese speculators who have frozen Permits must be expelled there. Only @AvzMinerals has invested there to certify a deposit.

Can someone check on poor old Sheena/Lars. I’m keen to know what that fuckwit makes of proceedings…

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Major German newspaper mentioning AVZ in context of resource conflict and political jockeying in Africa.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

Frank

Top 20
Finances: the figures presented by the General Inspectorate of Finance on the situation of public finances as of July 28, 2023 are neither sincere nor credible

1690982605582.png

Following the press release from the General Inspectorate of Finance on the situation of public finances as of July 28, 2023, which are of the order of 12,691,647.5 Congolese francs at the 2021 budget rate, 12,343,816,518,698.00 francs expenses executed and 378,288,835,307.27 of excess balance.

The Center for Research in Public Finance and Local Development (Crefdl) expresses its concern about the situation of public finances in the Democratic Republic of Congo.

He also notes that the figures as presented are neither sincere nor credible. :oops:

Referring to the 2023 Finance Law, the financial authorities should mobilize $8.7 billion by the same date.

Compared to the receipts realized on July 28, 2023, there is an underperformance of $2.6 billion.

This assumes that there is no surplus balance in the Public Treasury and that the State coffers are almost empty. :eek:

To this end, CREFDL notes that the 2023 Finance Law is no longer in balance.

This is all the more so since expenditure of around $2.6 billion has not been paid since the beginning of the year 2023.

This is the case, for example, of capital expenditure on own resources evaluated at $1.2 billion.

Worse still, investments in provinces and ETDs were barely executed at around $2.7 million against forecasts of $725.2 million, i.e. an execution rate of 0.003%; the National Equalization Fund (CNP), it received no funds, on the linear forecasts of $ 440.5 million.

Which is a violation of article 181, paragraphs 2 and 3 of the constitution. :eek:

The cleaning of the payroll file can under no circumstances, according to the Crefdl, cause the delay in payment of the remuneration of public officials of the State, given that it is a permanent activity.

What the Crefdl proposes to the government

Faced with this situation, Crefdl invites the Government to: draw up an amending budget, in accordance with articles 26, 27, 18, 35, 77 and 80 of the law relating to public finances of the DRC in order to avoid the worst, to extirpate from the initial finance law of budget-consuming expenditure, prioritizing investment in the productive sector; ensure the appropriateness of public expenditure to avoid certain waste.

mediacongo

*To Remind DRC / Felix etc

1690983035349.png

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Dijon101

Regular
Hmm maybe. By what mechanism would they have legally put the ML on hold?

I'm not a lawyer......

However I do believe there is a mechanism called negotiating a contract. Then not signing a contract if you don't agree with the conditions of said contract.

Carlos has already pointed out I'm probably wrong. Afterall, I am just speculating and looking at things from a different angle.

Oh and I'm literally just drinking non stop cocktails in bali which just adds more holes to what ever speculation I put forward.

Cheers !

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

timb89

Regular
I'm not a lawyer......

However I do believe there is a mechanism called negotiating a contract. Then not signing a contract if you don't agree with the conditions of said contract.

Carlos has already pointed out I'm probably wrong. Afterall, I am just speculating and looking at things from a different angle.

Oh and I'm literally just drinking non stop cocktails in bali which just adds more holes to what ever speculation I put forward.

Cheers !

ICISD case will put a fire underneath DRC.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

pow4ade

Regular
And you have a beautiful day as well..GuruDumkunt 😛
View attachment 41237
So you're okay with advocating violence against women, no matter how egregious their behaviour.

Presuming you invested in one of the most corrupt jurisdictions in the world of your own free will, how about taking responsibility for your decision instead of reverting to bogan mob behaviour as cover.

It was your choice, no one else's, so grow up and take it like a man.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Tunedin

One Happy Camper
Long time, no post, hope all are well? Hard not to get enthused about the cleanout beginning...

Stay well
Same here oxxa23, I might climb back down off my branch now things are actually happening. I’ve been reading daily everyone’s thoughts. I’ve also been wearing my Jag cap everywhere I go. It‘s actually my favourite and most comfortable cap. As I’m talking about caps, I reckon the change of governance within CAMI is just the start of many blocking caps that are about to be removed.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Samus

Top 20

The former director of @CadastreMinier , Jean Félix #Mupande Kampwa with Lisette Kabanga #Tshibwabwa, the lobbyist of the group #ZIJIN

Reactions: 8 users

j.l

Regular
Major German newspaper mentioning AVZ in context of resource conflict and political jockeying in Africa.
Wow, thanks for sharing. That is some decent, reasonably detailed coverage of the situation (for a Western publication).

In Germany Der Spiegel is no small-time rag.

I must say, I did like this bit: "Some believe that whoever controls Manono might have a say in the prices on the global markets." But I guess that's nothing new - most of us are here because we already think that...

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users

TDITD

Top 20
Good ole Franck fighting the good fight,
giving our corrupt pal Kibeya a spanking

It's a fun thread to read(y)

Screenshot_20230803_083051_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Everyone give Franck a shout-out on Twitter if they can - feel like he is helping our cause immeasurably

Reactions: 36 users

John25

Regular
So you're okay with advocating violence against women, no matter how egregious their behaviour.

Presuming you invested in one of the most corrupt jurisdictions in the world of your own free will, how about taking responsibility for your decision instead of reverting to bogan mob behaviour as cover.

Well well …Coolade has trolled in for a swipe …no i dont advocate violence towards women but she gets what she deserves …anyway you Trolls cant see tongue in cheek humour if it bit you on the arse…worry about your treatment towards slave Uyghurs …You can stick your moral compass somewhere else & get off your Trolling high horse Congrats for being my first ignored troll …Shit what would Bags say 🤔thats right …Fuck off
1691016251344.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Frank

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm not a lawyer......

Cheers !

"Oh and I'm literally just drinking non stop cocktails in bali"...

You....

1691024318586.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

timb89

Regular

Woman or not. Their actions are taking jobs and livelihood away from how many thousands causing a litany of physical issues. Her second hand violence due tl her greed can probably handle a few memes.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

TheCount

Regular
CATL getting on with designing longer life batteries... They're gonna need a bigger Lithium supply!

TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Frank

Top 20
Everyone give Franck a shout-out on Twitter if they can - feel like he is helping our cause immeasurably
Same goes for Jonnno (y)

1691028064631.png

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom