AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20

This is the 13.30 news where the spokes person of the President of the DRC makes the official announcements.
turn on subtitles and auto translate to any language you prefer.

Reactions: 4 users

cruiser51

Top 20
What pisses me off is Felix’s decree on reshuffle is dated 28 June. Things are slow to emerge. I presume the election result is already out? :rolleyes::rolleyes:
The green lady has been tasked to carry out the changes. :rolleyes:

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1690961133756.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users
I put this post on the Corruption thread in October last year….

Mwamba Misao Athanase (CEO / Managing Director of Cominiere)

394CE5A5-BFA2-44C4-B105-2EC6E260153E.jpeg

04E8F4E6-0985-4E3F-A63B-9F199B3A9614.jpeg

Shortly after he went to jail

I put this on the Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa thread in April this year….

This is for you Jean Felix Mupande

D126C87D-745D-4F26-BD4B-707CD7556428.jpeg

The last person who got this is in jail
Time for you to join him

1681972532262.png

Have a guess who’s next…. Trolls 🧌

Can you confirm he is still in Jail?

JAG

Top 20
2 voters with 1 being Linda herself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
50C114FD-D072-42C2-9CA7-7CD82ACDF3DC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users
Can you confirm he is still in Jail?

Mate I’ve read your bullshit before, consider yourself one of those trolls I refer to and fuck off

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 1 users
Mate I’ve read your bullshit before, consider yourself one of those trolls I refer to and fuck off
It's kind of disheartening when you get a reply like that after asking a genuine question. I'm not a troll, I'm reasonably in the know and like to take the piss occasionally while we await the shit storm to settle

Reactions: 7 users

Dijon101

Regular
Right or wrong I still think it was AVZ who put a hold on the ML, with zijin being part of the JV.

Hence the calls that AVZ are holding the project to ransom and Cominiere and Zijin trying to bring damages against AVZ.

AVZ are standing their ground, by affirming what AVZ is legally entitled to them. By having a new JV agreed to which zijin not involved. Where AVZ has legal tital to 75% of the project and what should have been the terms of the ML and JV before all the corruption and bullshit played out.

I don't actually know what the out come will be, however I believe the ML as it stood in the ministerial decree was not something AVZ could agree too.

Let's bring this fucker home and party like it's 2022!

(Pic is of what kind of pineapples I want and am currently enjoying )

Attachments

• 20230730_195525.jpg
    20230730_195525.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 51
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Samus

Top 20

#RDC : Paul #Mabolia #Yenga was appointed DG of Mining Cadastre today. This is a wise choice because the man is an expert from the Ministry of Mines. The mining sector #congolais holds no secrets for him. He knows every ray of it. He worked with the #Banque_mondiale

Jean Félix #Mupande , the man who blocked at @CadastreMinier without any reason the operating permit PE13359 of #DATHCOM and @AvzMinerals
Article from 10/17/2022
@CybelleKamba
@YNdjoli
@DeniseNyakeru

PR 13359 belongs to the Government of the Republic, the only one who can decide what to do with it!
@VitalKamerhe1

If this were the case, you were not going to request a postponement of the hearing, given your statements.... The business climate is toxic because of your arrangements and your fits of jealousy where it shouldn't be.

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users
Right or wrong I still think it was AVZ who put a hold on the ML, with zijin being part of the JV.

I believe the ML as it stood in the ministerial decree was not something AVZ could agree too.
Nigel wrote an entire section about the acquired rights and survival of the original licence decree in his letter to the MoM. This reasoning continued through to the ICSID case. AVZ aren't the ones that held up the ML imo
20230216_140450.jpg

20230216_140505.jpg

20230216_140527.jpg

20230216_140614.jpg

20230609_182732.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Dijon101

Regular
Reactions: 1 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

timb89

Regular

Hence the calls that AVZ are holding the project to ransom and Cominiere and Zijin trying to bring damages against AVZ.

AVZ are standing their ground, by affirming what AVZ is legally entitled to them. By having a new JV agreed to which zijin not involved. Where AVZ has legal tital to 75% of the project and what should have been the terms of the ML and JV before all the corruption and bullshit played out.

I don't actually know what the out come will be, however I believe the ML as it stood in the ministerial decree was not something AVZ could agree too.

Let's bring this fucker home and party like it's 2022!

(Pic is of what kind of pineapples I want and am currently enjoying )

Hmm maybe. By what mechanism would they have legally put the ML on hold?

tonster66

Regular
Hi all,
Any speculation on what will happen to tailings if tantalex goes under? Do they default back to AVZ? Or become state owned? Is there a chance tantalex will be taken over by avz/CATH?
At last years AGM Graeme Johnson stated that only the underlying tenement holder has access to anything above the ground. He said that was DRC law. So Tantalex never had any rights to it. JFM issued the license for his own benefit

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users

Samus

Top 20

It must be said that we are awaiting the presidential order appointing competent and accountable patriots to Cominiere. CONCRETE.

Dear Mr. Fwamba, be reassured that the speculator in the form of a chameleon will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Dear Mr. Kibeya, thank you for confirming that the speculator @TantalexLi will no longer return to the Manono Lithium project, all other Chinese speculators who have frozen Permits must be expelled there. Only @AvzMinerals has invested there to certify a deposit.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Samus

Top 20

In any case, for my part, I am ready to open my books of accounts to show the allocation of each dollar received from my clients (AVZ and others) and to demonstrate that I practice lobbying in compliance with all international anti- corruption for 3 decades.

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

oxxa23

Regular
Long time, no post, hope all are well? Hard not to get enthused about the cleanout beginning...

Stay well

• Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom