AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
This is exciting news. Klaus needed to go and clearly he is very bitter. Centrelink is his next stop.
Centrelink ?LOL . Yeh maybe if he's going there to buy the building it's in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

rocknrolla

Regular
Let's have best guesses at what unfolds this month.

ML awarded,
Portion sold
New JV partner announced

Take over offers announced that were rejected

Trading opens at $1.50

This is no wechat thing, just my hopes/best guess.

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan

ML awarded,
Portion sold
New JV partner announced

Trading opens at $1.50

You may as well just post a whale pic ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
You may as well just post a whale pic ffs
images.jpeg-4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33 users

protoje

Regular
whale watching GIF by Australian Survivor

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Remark

Top 20
I'm such a pessimist! :ROFLMAO:

whale attacked.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Let's just see if JFMK really clears his desk and finally fucks off. Until this moment he is still happily drinking coffee in his office.​

Did JFMK really lost his protection from Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde? Time will tell....

Jean-Félix Mupande Kafwa, the untouchable and irremovable would he have become the emperor owner of the mining cadastre?​

October 18, 2022
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge
“And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his post as CEO of CAMI. »
Acting Director General of the CAMI (mining cadastre) for 17 years (since the presidency of 1+4), he seems to be the emperor for life for this state institution.
Despite a presidential order from Joseph Kabila , Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as DG of the mining cadastre with the blessing of the minister at the time, Martin Kabwelulu thus violating the presidential order.
Under the reign of Félix Tshisekedi , who advocates the rule of law, Minister Willy Kitobo had tried to implement the presidential decree suspending Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa for "insubordination", but now the Prime Minister himself, Ilunga Ilunkamba came to the rescue of his brother, calling to "order" not to say disorder the Minister of Mines Willy Kitobo. “And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his post as CEO of CAMI. » :
"The mining cadastre management control work carried out by my auditors revealed several malfunctions in this service of the Ministry of Mines which originate in the centralization of power around the Director General who decides alone without consulting the supervisory authority and even of his own collaborators (…)” , we can read in the correspondence of Thursday, January 07 from Minister Willy Kitobo.
Then came the turn of the Warriors of Sama Lukonde Kyenge , the new Minister of Mines Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi wanted in turn to put order in the disorder that has been at the head of the mining cadastre for at least 3 years. This time again as if by a miracle, Jean-Félix Mupande had another guardian angel named Sama Lukonde Kyenge, who will protect him from the rigor of Minister Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi. “And Jean-Félix Mupande remained in his post as CEO of CAMI. »
Chantal Lembo Bashizi, since appointed head of the mining cadastre, has never taken office, unlike the agents appointed by the same presidential ordinance. It is a series of Novellas of the postponement of the discount and recovery between Jean-Félix Mupande and Chantal Lembo Bashizi Lembo which follow and maintain until today Jean-Félix Mupande at the controls of the CAMI.

But here, although the rigorous Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'samba Kalambayi maintains her decision to deprive Jean-Félix Mupande of the right to engage the Mining Cadastre, this one would be according to many sources at the base of the blockade (refusal since linked to the Chinese Cong Mao Huai "SimonCong" who fights AVZ?) despite the OK of the Ministry of Mines, to obtain the operating permit for the Australians of the AVZ to start the production of lithium in the province of Tanganyika. Already millions of US dollars committed to this project by AVZ, each delay causes further millions to be lost to investors and the Congolese State.

It should be remembered that the exploitation of lithium in Manono in Tanganyika could generate more than 500 direct jobs and 2,000 to 5,000 indirect, an unexpected boon for the population of this province which is sinking more and more into total misery despite its mining resources. and natural.
And Jean-Félix Mupande Kapwa remained in his position as CEO of CAMI...

Reactions: 12 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all,
Any speculation on what will happen to tailings if tantalex goes under? Do they default back to AVZ? Or become state owned? Is there a chance tantalex will be taken over by avz/CATH?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Azzler

Top 20

ML awarded,
Portion sold
New JV partner announced

Trading opens at $1.50

James Franco Flirt GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Roon

Regular
This is exciting news. Klaus needed to go and clearly he is very bitter. Centrelink is his next stop.
The resignation might just be to focus on AJN who is about to cap raise and seems to be in planning for something or other.

Reactions: 1 users

John25

Regular
JFMK 🙏desk clearing
1690952779409.gif

1690952875226.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

KLCC

I imagine this is exactly how he exited the building

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Thaz

Regular
1690953884002.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users
I put this post on the Corruption thread in October last year….

Mwamba Misao Athanase (CEO / Managing Director of Cominiere)

394CE5A5-BFA2-44C4-B105-2EC6E260153E.jpeg

04E8F4E6-0985-4E3F-A63B-9F199B3A9614.jpeg

Shortly after he went to jail

I put this on the Jean Felix Mupande Kapwa thread in April this year….

This is for you Jean Felix Mupande

D126C87D-745D-4F26-BD4B-707CD7556428.jpeg

The last person who got this is in jail
Time for you to join him

1681972532262.png

Have a guess who’s next…. Trolls 🧌

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 37 users

Time for you to join him

1681972532262.png

The Hinchinbrook Huckster?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Time for you to join him

1681972532262.png

I will never be making a photo or image of myself available to you...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
What pisses me off is Felix’s decree on reshuffle is dated 28 June. Things are slow to emerge. I presume the election result is already out? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom