AVZ Discussion 2022

Charbella

Regular
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that.

It's the whole "thanks Jag for the message" that's out of the blue. Last time jag posted something so fair enough but this time just out of nowhere..just keep the thanks to the chat.
Subtle hints of good news coming are better than dead silence.

Reactions: 11 users

BEISHA

Top 20
And thats the stats that has turned most posters into....

crazy-cuckoo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

TDITD

Top 20
In respect of the good people here I'm not going to say thank you @JAG for the wechat update.
I shall say thank you in wechat.

But seriously too many dixkhead trolls and evil eyes on us in here.
Speaking of those cretins, may I suggest some lube shopping !!

Blue Collar Grease GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

antimatter

Regular
In respect of the good people here I'm not going to say thank you @JAG for the wechat update.
I shall say thank you in wechat.

But seriously too many dixkhead trolls and evil eyes on us in here.
Speaking of those cretins, may I suggest some lube shopping !!

Blue Collar Grease GIF
No amount of lube will ease the pain of so many 🍍🍍🍍🍍🍍 being rammed up there.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Come gather round holders, Nigels busy arranging,
Be gentle with all, lest our minds be deranging,

Shorters burnt shit-filled shorts, will go without changing,
Stressed trolls will be bald, hair all gone from the mange-ing.

Yes, we will go mining at last my friends ... for the times they are a changing.

I have faith in AVZ Execs, Board ... AND THE ICSID. IMO. GLTAH. Br Sparrowhawk12 💪🧡👍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Hi All

I perfectly understand how frustrated some posters are in this forum who " didnt make the cut " regards to intel sharing, personally i feel every poster who is a shareholder of AVZ, big or small has a right to know where proceedings stand after 14 months of complete and utter bullshit shenanigans, .....its totally fucked up !!

On the other side of the coin, i also understand why this intel has been kept private, I think its blatently obvious that AVZ TSE is the "go to" forum for news, reasoning being, all the smarties that were at HC when AVZ threads were the most intellectual ........are now here ;)

Which means all the TROLLS are attracted here too, trying to syphon any info that they can get their hands on to sow the seed of doubt in posters minds, create misinformation, cause mayhem in general.

We dont need that.

All i can say to the posters who are in the dark still............AUGUST is a BIG month , should the intel be on the money.....;)

And its news that will give every poster the option to stay the course, or get the fuck out.

stay-strong-fist-pump.gif

george-michael-have-faith.gif

That being said, if August / September comes and goes without a announcent, then i will be just like Ray Charles..:(

cant-see-shit-laughing.gif

Back in the dark.

It is what it is.

imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Dijon101

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

TDITD

Top 20
Hi All

I perfectly understand how frustrated some posters are in this forum who " didnt make the cut " regards to intel sharing, personally i feel every poster who is a shareholder of AVZ, big or small has a right to know where proceedings stand after 14 months of complete and utter bullshit shenanigans, .....its totally fucked up !!

On the other side of the coin, i also understand why this intel has been kept private, I think its blatently obvious that AVZ TSE is the "go to" forum for news, reasoning being, all the smarties that were at HC when AVZ threads were the most intellectual ........are now here ;)

Which means all the TROLLS are attracted here too, trying to syphon any info that they can get their hands on to sow the seed of doubt in posters minds, create misinformation, cause mayhem in general.

We dont need that.

All i can say to the posters who are in the dark still............AUGUST is a BIG month , should the intel be on the money.....;)

And its news that will give every poster the option to stay the course, or get the fuck out.

View attachment 41061

View attachment 41062

That being said, if August / September comes and goes without a announcent, then i will be just like Ray Charles..:(

View attachment 41064

Back in the dark.

It is what it is.

imo
Amen

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Azzler

Top 20
I didn't really like when I saw Jag and friends posting "got it Jag!"
Firstly, why would people post "got it" or "thanks" here when they could do that in the supposed private chat?
It was immediately obvious Jag had told everyone to post, "Got it Jag." Obvious to the people he hoped to annoy.
It's was either fake and lame trying to annoy the detractors... and obvious.
Or if it's true, also lame as fuck, immature and never gave a thought to legitimate holders.
My immediate thought was it being fake and lame, and we even had the detractors calling that out too.
So the "let's make them squirm" tactic didn't really do much to the bad players, yet it made the legit holders infuriated.
So well done, clap clap.

I heard rumblings through another channel later that evening so I wondered if there might actually be legit info flowing.

But I think what y'all doing is shitty as all fuck, hurting genuine holders more than causing worry to the detractors.

You've lost to the game of the detractors once you prioritise "getting them back".
I'd never give a single fuck about them. I'd give a half of a fuck maybe, sure I'd enjoy seeing them being wrong.
But the truth is I wouldn't give them a single thought or care once this all comes good.
I'd be enjoying my freedom, I would literally never give them a single though, and sad be those that would.

And that's all this 'wechat' action was about, trying to get one back at the detractors...
But all you did was piss off the people on our side.

The detractors are psychopaths and narcissists, they will NEVER get 'owned', or proven wrong.
Move on! They dont care what you do or think about them.
Only ever act in good faith. Revenge is already soaked in hatred, and never can any good come of it.

I don't post this to throw hate on Jag and those that followed his posting orders, but to show you that revenge and hatred only sows shit.
And that's all we have from it... shit.

==============================

As I posted already I've heard a deal is done.
As to what deal we can only speculate.

I think the North (CDL) is gone to another entity, and I hope we got payed for that.
I do not know the fate of the south (RD) but a few seem to think we are going mining, and I really hope we are, we (AVZ) richly deserve that.

I think we are within 10 days of an announcement explaining the deal.

I've probably burned my bridges posting this but fuck this secrecy bullshit! :)
And as always this is just little old me telling you folks what i hear and what I think.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 74 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Poor h00ts is getting rather desperate.
It looks like he is spending more time lurking here than on the Cardwell golf course trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

Shit happens h00ts, but it is self inflicted mate. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Nbaz

Regular
Firstly, why would people post "got it" or "thanks" here when they could do that in the supposed private chat?
It was immediately obvious Jag had told everyone to post, "Got it Jag." Obvious to the people he hoped to annoy.
Or if it's true, also lame as fuck, immature and never gave a thought to legitimate holders.
My immediate thought was it being fake and lame, and we even had the detractors calling that out too.
So the "let's make them squirm" tactic didn't really do much to the bad players, yet it made the legit holders infuriated.
So well done, clap clap.

I heard rumblings through another channel later that evening so I wondered if there might actually be legit info flowing.

But I think what y'all doing is shitty as all fuck, hurting genuine holders more than causing worry to the detractors.

You've lost to the game of the detractors once you prioritise "getting them back".
I'd never give a single fuck about them. I'd give a half of a fuck maybe, sure I'd enjoy seeing them being wrong.
But the truth is I wouldn't give them a single thought or care once this all comes good.
I'd be enjoying my freedom, I would literally never give them a single though, and sad be those that would.

And that's all this 'wechat' action was about, trying to get one back at the detractors...

The detractors are psychopaths and narcissists, they will NEVER get 'owned', or proven wrong.
Only ever act in good faith. Revenge is already soaked in hatred, and never can any good come of it.

I don't post this to throw hate on Jag and those that followed his posting orders, but to show you that revenge and hatred only sows shit.

==============================

I think the North (CDL) is gone to another entity, and I hope we got payed for that.
I do not know the fate of the south (RD) but a few seem to think we are going mining, and I really hope we are, we (AVZ) richly deserve that.

And as always this is just little old me telling you folks what i hear and what I think.
Well I think if AVZ has sold or lost CDL then they may as well see RD and get out of there. If Chinese own CDL, they will make sure all transport routes are for them, their products will be mined and sold first and they'll make it hard on us.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Azzler

Top 20
Well I think if AVZ has sold or lost CDL then they may as well see RD and get out of there. If Chinese own CDL, they will make sure all transport routes are for them, their products will be mined and sold first and they'll make it hard on us.
Yes and this is what lead to my initial speculation that everything was sold.
But you know, there's always options and compromises. Maybe as simple as any current offers for the south sucked ass.
And perhaps mining the richest Lithium resource on Earth is still tempting despite the neibours being feral.

We could just be waiting 'til production to sell out leftovers.

Reactions: 1 users
It looks like he is spending more time lurking here than on the Cardwell golf course trying to figure out what the hell is going on.

hot crapper can burn. What a shit-hole.

Edit: I just figured out that this site automatically changes HC (in full) to “hot crapper”. That’s both childish and amusing…

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
So well done, clap clap.

And as always this is just little old me tellign you folks what i hear and what I think.
Well, that was a good farken spray wasnt it ?

Hey dude, better to vent out aloud rather than keeping it within........all good (y)

As for burned bridges...

bridge-explosion-agent-john-hartley.gif

I say....

burnt bridges.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Nbaz

Regular
Yes and this is what lead to my initial speculation that everything was sold.
But you know, there's always options and compromises. Maybe as simple as any current offers for the south sucked ass.
And perhaps mining the richest Lithium resource on Earth is still tempting despite the neibours being feral.

We could just be waiting 'til production to sell out leftovers.
Yea maybe. Personally I think selling half would be the second worst outcome(first bring losing the whole project)
Mine it all or sell it all...easier said than done but that's what I'd be looking at. Yes we know the value of the project puts us at $5 a share or more, however if someone was to buy it now, there's still a lot of work to get it producing so common sense tells me anything over $1 is where it's at. I'd be upset that a lot is left on the table but at the same time, I'd cash out and take the profits...no one has ever gone poor making a profit.

Reactions: 7 users
If it turned out we’d sold half but still had RD I’d be happy af just to be finally be out of this mess and have RD locked in with the ML. 500mil++ tonnes is still fricken huge and dwarfs anything else on the ASX. Then new BFS out and would have funds from hypothetical sale of the north. Would still be a massive deal imo assuming some sort of confidence/certainty from gov.
Frankly if we get out of this with detractors defeated and gov on AVZs side, then in a sense the sovereign risk aspect has been somewhat overcome (although of course would still exist to a degree).

All IMO
Gltah

Reactions: 9 users

LEFOOL

Regular
Mate wtf.. that Rachida Dati woman use to be the Minister for Justice in France back in the mid-late 2000 under Sarkozy... Of course she's representing the DRC hahaha...

'In December 2013, French media reported that Dati had received payments from French energy utility GDF-Suez. In early 2014, the President of the European Parliament Martin Schulz asked parliamentary services to look into conflict-of-interest concerns, but the inquiry was interrupted by the 2014 election campaign. At the same time, the French high authority for transparency in public life, France's anti-corruption watchdog, also opened a file on the case.[24] In August 2021, Dati was charged by France's financial crime unit with passive corruption and benefiting from abuse of power.'

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

Fletch77

Regular

Hoots isn’t very bright taunting holders that are suffering, considering the dumb Kent told everyone where he lives ???

You would want to hope this ends well Hoots you fucking spud 🥔 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Hoots isn’t very bright taunting holders that are suffering, considering the dumb Kent told everyone where he lives ???

You would want to hope this ends well Hoots you fucking spud 🥔 😂
Is hoots one of Klaus’ sprogs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom