AVZ Discussion 2022

Uglybob

Regular
lamborghini GIF

Subtle (y)
Can't quite stretch to a Murci just yet. May have to settle for a Gallardo instead. First world problems.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
Well I think if AVZ has sold or lost CDL then they may as well see RD and get out of there. If Chinese own CDL, they will make sure all transport routes are for them, their products will be mined and sold first and they'll make it hard on us.
A few things to consider . Firstly CDL still needs to be drilled out and defined . It is at least 12 - 18 months behind RD . Secondly AVZ's Partners / JV in RD will most likely be CHINESE . That's right the Chinese will be AVZ's partners . Thirdly , it doesn't benefit the DRC to have RD hamstrung . They want the $$$$$$$$$$$$ . So forget all the sh1t about the Chinese run CDL it screws RD . It's a load of bollocks . Most importantly however is that no one really knows for sure what the hell is going on . With no disrespect to Azzler , the more I hear about his/her thoughts about what's happening the more it sounds loose . Like maybe it's this or maybe it's that or maybe it's just bull sh1t . It's sold . It's 1/2 sold . It's not sold . We are going mining . We are not going mining . I like what BEISHA basically said . If nothing has happened by the end of August it's basically all a bunch of Bull sh1t . Pineapples at Dawn .

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Charbella

Regular
A few things to consider . Firstly CDL still needs to be drilled out and defined . It is at least 12 - 18 months behind RDL . Secondly AVZ's Partners / JV in RD will most likely be CHINESE . That's right the Chinese will be AVZ's partners . Thirdly , it doesn't benefit the DRC to have RD hamstrung . They want the $$$$$$$$$$$$ . So forget all the sh1t about the Chinese run CDL it f--ks RD . It's a load of bull sh1t . Most importantly however is that no one really knows for sure what the hell is going on . With no disrespect to Azzler , the more I hear about his/her thoughts about what's happening the more it sounds loose . Like maybe it's this or maybe it's that or maybe it's just bull sh1t . It's sold . It's 1/2 sold . It's not sold . We are going mining . We are not going mining . I like what BEISHA basically said . If nothing has happened by the end of August it's basically all a bunch of Bull sh1t . Pineapples at Dawn .

So far, no one on TSE, hotcrapper, or Twitter has addressed this, and I think it's the missing link. A week ago, Julien Paluka quoted, 'The massive battery industry project initiated by the Democratic Republic of Congo with the aim of changing the economies of African countries will be at the heart of the DRC-UK forum. A project that now has the support of the United States of America, China through CATL-CMOC, and the European Union.'

Can anyone suggest how the 'gringos' are involved? After all, Julien did mention gringos before mentioning China.

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Samus

Top 20
Yea maybe. Personally I think selling half would be the second worst outcome(first bring losing the whole project)
Mine it all or sell it all...easier said than done but that's what I'd be looking at. Yes we know the value of the project puts us at $5 a share or more, however if someone was to buy it now, there's still a lot of work to get it producing so common sense tells me anything over $1 is where it's at. I'd be upset that a lot is left on the table but at the same time, I'd cash out and take the profits...no one has ever gone poor making a profit.
From what we know management effectively got tricked into giving half away.
I hope that when the decree was revoked that this was also revoked but who knows since officially we're in the dark about everything.
All I really know is that regardless what we do and don't get I hope we can sue the arse off the corrupt, the detractors, Zijin, Simon Cong the paid off journalists and short sellers (boatman) etc etc and get ourselves a nice little bonus for all this trouble.
Regardless what happens, drag the DRC through ICSID imo if the result is anything short of something approaching fair value for the Manono deposit.
Stressful bullshit, they can all get fucked and burn.
First production should have been coming up around now, the DRC fucked their own people and us for the sake of the greedy, stupid few.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

Bray

Regular
When this is all said and done I’m gonna buy this house… if ya know you know…
BCE480CD-35AA-4A23-A3DC-DE6CAEE48C43.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Ozthescot

Regular
  • Haha
Can anyone suggest how the 'gringos' are involved? After all, Julien did mention gringos before mentioning China.
Key word is support imo
20230730_081800.jpg

20230730_081918.jpg

20230730_081950.jpg

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Might be useful for after the Announcement 📣

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Reactions: 1 users

Charbella

Regular

However, without further context or explicit information about the specific actions or agreements between the United States and the DRC, it remains unclear how exactly they are supporting the project. Something is missing and being worked on in the background suggests that there might be ongoing efforts or negotiations that have not been publicly disclosed yet.
Interesting to mention their top intention is to facilitate prevention, detection and prosecution of corruption. The only link I can see is through lithium and Manono. Everything else is already taken by the Chinese.

Reactions: 8 users

wombat74

Top 20
When this is all said and done I’m gonna buy this house… if ya know you know…
View attachment 41081
Do you like stifling heat and humidity during summer ,days of torrential rain , cyclones , stingers , crocodiles, an ocean you cant swim in , high insurance and an inconvenient location ? Then this is the place for you . Only serious buyers may apply . Please call f--k face on 🥒🍆🥕🌽🥖🍌🍍:poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
However, without further context or explicit information about the specific actions or agreements between the United States and the DRC, it remains unclear how exactly they are supporting the project. Something is missing and being worked on in the background suggests that there might be ongoing efforts or negotiations that have not been publicly disclosed yet.
Interesting to mention their top intention is to facilitate prevention, detection and prosecution of corruption. The only link I can see is through lithium and Manono. Everything else is already taken by the Chinese.
However, without further context or explicit information about the specific actions or agreements between the United States and the DRC, it remains unclear how exactly they are supporting the project.

Their support is contingent on actions by the DRC against China's control of critical minerals supply chains imo

Something is missing and being worked on in the background suggests that there might be ongoing efforts or negotiations that have not been publicly disclosed yet.

Possibly. But judging by the Chinese whispers going round this forum it would seem the gringos aren't directly involved in the deal. More likely they have been putting pressure on Felix to find a solution that involves AVZ at least controlling RD.

Interesting to mention their top intention is to facilitate prevention, detection and prosecution of corruption.

Also ironic given the gringos track record

The only link I can see is through lithium and Manono. Everything else is already taken by the Chinese.

The gringos have announced support for the strategic Lobito corridor train line. They understand that the DRC is the key chess piece in the green great game. If Felix doesn't walk his talk on corruption then he will feel the full force of the gringo's colour revolution machine at this years election imo

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
Do you like stifling heat and humidity during summer ,days of torrential rain , cyclones , stingers , crocodiles, an ocean you cant swim in , high insurance and an inconvenient location ? Then this is the place for you . Only serious buyers may apply . Please call f--k face on 🥒🍆🥕🌽🥖🍌🍍:poop:
Sounds like the place to be for an dumb fucken old owl

• Haha
  • Fire
Nice crab cakes though!

• Haha

TDITD

Top 20
The extreme levels these clowns goto greatly amuses me, the dedication and time wasted focusing on a stock they always say they don't hold. Hilarious, an embarrassing in equal measure. Glorious to behold them in 'action'

However at the same time it also saddens me to think some people out there are so bitter, so broken, so filled with hate that they must relentlessly attack a stock they apparently hold no (short) interest in what-so-ever :unsure:. Such a waste of energy.

I hope all here are successful in their investment journey. I also hope the trolls seek help 🙏 and heal. If that's too much to ask, then please by all means trolls gfy-wap 😘

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

JAG

Top 20
So far nothing Jag has said or claimed has come true I doubt he knows anything more than any other LTH
from my attendance at many AVZ meetings he certainly doesn’t have the ear of the BOD.
Hold On Waiting GIF by Fleischer Studios

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
I didn't really like when I saw Jag and friends posting "got it Jag!"
Firstly, why would people post "got it" or "thanks" here when they could do that in the supposed private chat?
It was immediately obvious Jag had told everyone to post, "Got it Jag." Obvious to the people he hoped to annoy.
It's was either fake and lame trying to annoy the detractors... and obvious.
Or if it's true, also lame as fuck, immature and never gave a thought to legitimate holders.
My immediate thought was it being fake and lame, and we even had the detractors calling that out too.
So the "let's make them squirm" tactic didn't really do much to the bad players, yet it made the legit holders infuriated.
So well done, clap clap.

I heard rumblings through another channel later that evening so I wondered if there might actually be legit info flowing.

But I think what y'all doing is shitty as all fuck, hurting genuine holders more than causing worry to the detractors.

You've lost to the game of the detractors once you prioritise "getting them back".
I'd never give a single fuck about them. I'd give a half of a fuck maybe, sure I'd enjoy seeing them being wrong.
But the truth is I wouldn't give them a single thought or care once this all comes good.
I'd be enjoying my freedom, I would literally never give them a single though, and sad be those that would.

And that's all this 'wechat' action was about, trying to get one back at the detractors...
But all you did was piss off the people on our side.

The detractors are psychopaths and narcissists, they will NEVER get 'owned', or proven wrong.
Move on! They dont care what you do or think about them.
Only ever act in good faith. Revenge is already soaked in hatred, and never can any good come of it.

I don't post this to throw hate on Jag and those that followed his posting orders, but to show you that revenge and hatred only sows shit.
And that's all we have from it... shit.

==============================

As I posted already I've heard a deal is done.
As to what deal we can only speculate.

I think the North (CDL) is gone to another entity, and I hope we got payed for that.
I do not know the fate of the south (RD) but a few seem to think we are going mining, and I really hope we are, we (AVZ) richly deserve that.

I think we are within 10 days of an announcement explaining the deal.

I've probably burned my bridges posting this but fuck this secrecy bullshit! :)
And as always this is just little old me telling you folks what i hear and what I think.
No hate taken, bridges burnt yes.

“Did you get the information on WeChat “

What the F has that got to do with AVZ?

Please explain?

That’s why people like you don’t receive information about the crayfish coordinates because you blab to others😉

You heard rumblings?

So wanna share or your doing a WeChat 🤣

10 days, based on?

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Azzler

Top 20
No hate taken, bridges burnt yes.

“Did you get the information on WeChat “

What the F has that got to do with AVZ?

Please explain?

That’s why people like you don’t receive information about the crayfish coordinates because you blab to others😉

You heard rumblings?

So wanna share or your doing a WeChat 🤣

10 days, based on?
Hey Jag, I'm not sure what you mean, what is it you want me to please explain?

I've already shared what i've heard, its based on what I've heard.

Reactions: 7 users

RHyNO

Regular
Biden and his pack of non binary aging dog whistling whores of the military industrial complex could not organise a bacon breakfast at a pig farm. The DRC could not make a battery if every battery company on the planet moved their head offices to the shithole capital. This is nothing more than a reminder that everyone we pay to do their jobs is a fucking overpaid moron. Don’t feel so bad out BOD being a pack of pinapple sucking dogs. The president of the USA is basically a disabled pinapple in a skin suit. But people couldn’t handle having a rapist in charge. The age we live in.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
Biden and his pack of non binary aging dog whistling whores of the military industrial complex could not organise a bacon breakfast at a pig farm. The DRC could not make a battery if every battery company on the planet moved their head offices to the shithole capital. This is nothing more than a reminder that everyone we pay to do their jobs is a fucking overpaid moron. Don’t feel so bad out BOD being a pack of pinapple sucking dogs. The president of the USA is basically a disabled pinapple in a skin suit. But people couldn’t handle having a rapist in charge. The age we live in.

Better to live there than in China or Russia or an Islamic state.

You need to understand its not all about Biden but the people behind him who make the decisions, Biden is a rubber stamp.

• Fire
Top Bottom