AVZ Discussion 2022

Roon

Regular
Thanks for the update @JAG .
TC
Maybe it's an idea to just thank them there rather than rub the selectivity into the uninformed masses. The AVZ fiasco is enough of a mental hassle for long suffering holders to deal when just researching the publicly available information, let alone when you have to wonder what's being kept close-hold. Understand the reasoning for closed groups, but no need keep hinting of their existence to the rest.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

Colaci78

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Ashlee

Regular
Maybe it's an idea to just thank them there rather than rub the selectivity into the uninformed masses. The AVZ fiasco is enough of a mental hassle for long suffering holders to deal with just regarding the publicly available information, let alone when you have to wonder what's being kept close-hold
So far nothing Jag has said or claimed has come true I doubt he knows anything more than any other LTH
from my attendance at many AVZ meetings he certainly doesn’t have the ear of the BOD.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users

JAG

Top 20
So far nothing Jag has said or claimed has come true I doubt he knows anything more than any other LTH
from my attendance at many AVZ meetings he certainly doesn’t have the ear of the BOD.
Ash, not having a go but can you quote for those here what I have said 🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Maybe it's an idea to just thank them there rather than rub the selectivity into the uninformed masses. The AVZ fiasco is enough of a mental hassle for long suffering holders to deal when just researching the publicly available information, let alone when you have to wonder what's being kept close-hold. Understand the reasoning for closed groups, but no need keep hinting of their existence to the rest.
Agreed

A thank you out of nowhere, just thank privately or in the same channel.

Reactions: 17 users

geo_au

Regular
Ash, not having a go but can you quote for those here what I have said 🤔

Please let my know via private post what news you have JAG. Will keep it confidential as I do other information I've received.

Regards,
Geo

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wombat74

Top 20
To be fair to Jag I remember he was going to tear Nigel a new asshole (or something to that effect ) at one point after the Road Show /AGM wank fest . So if he's upbeat I'll take it as a positive . IMO

• Thinking
  • Haha

wombat74

Top 20
Please let my know via private post what news you have JAG. Will keep it confidential as I do other information I've received.

Regards,
Geo
You go first .

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular

Regards,
Geo

I am not judgmental and I don't know anything about you but its becoming more and more obvious that at this stage your situation is like this
Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 1.40.48 pm.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

• Haha
  • Love

protoje

Regular
This. A thousand percent this. The WeChat boys club aren’t the only ones with their asses on the line here, have a bit of respect/humility for the rest of us who don’t make the cut for the in crowd.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Rediah

Regular
Though we are all in the same boat, but it is what it is right now, and for some good reasons...

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 2.17.34 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

LOCKY82

Regular
If you are in a we chat group and receiving updates, just keep it to yourself. I'm not wealthy AT ALL! and I'm sure there's others here who are hanging out for a bit of news. Taunting we chat or any other private updates is not cool IMO

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

CHB

Regular
For some reason only updates I'm getting from WeChat are from some sexy looking Asian girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

protoje

Regular
If you are in a we chat group and receiving updates, just keep it to yourself. I'm not wealthy AT ALL! and I'm sure there's others here who are hanging out for a bit of news. Taunting we chat or any other private updates is not cool IMO
I’m fine with not getting the updates, I totally see the need to keep this on the down low because there are too many eyes in here, but the ‘thanks Jag’ messages can surely stay in WeChat too! I’d prefer to not know and not be reminded constantly that I’m not privy to the info! 🤣

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

j.l

Regular
Well said sir!

Reactions: 4 users

Charbella

Regular
To be honest, as long as it's good news for AVZ, I am happy for Jag to share it with people he trusts.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

Bonsoir

Regular
Fuckwit hoots is over on hotscat having a chuckle about the bitching going on here, watch out for the bus you lowlife dogshit.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users

CHB

Regular
To be honest, as long as it's good news for AVZ, I am happy for Jag to share it with people he trusts.
I don't think anyone is disagreeing with that.

It's the whole "thanks Jag for the message" that's out of the blue. Last time jag posted something so fair enough but this time just out of nowhere..just keep the thanks to the chat.

Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
Still waiting for you to back up your claim!

What have I said or claimed here that wasn’t from the horses mouth?

If your going to attack a person please ensure you do it with facts, evidence and by “quote”

Waiting………
Justin Timberlake Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom