AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Just stumbled across this and it gave me a chuckle, I feel it sums up the intelligence of the expert blow ins pretty well although it doesn't go into s0vEreIgN R1$K enough to apply to AVZ

RDT_20230726_1543166885077646317257985.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Scoota30

Regular
So, IF something is indeed happening and the DRC and all interested parties want to make a big deal of it, would it not make sense to have an announcement or some type of signing ceremony at say a Battery Minerals Forum where the big wigs are attending?
I have PTSD from 2021when we signed on to be a part of the DRC Battery Council and look how that ended up for us. Can do nothing more than hope this forum isn't another place where all the talk happens but none of the walking does. Pineapples galore

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
So, IF something is indeed happening and the DRC and all interested parties want to make a big deal of it, would it not make sense to have an announcement or some type of signing ceremony at say a Battery Minerals Forum where the big wigs are attending?

No Doc, it would have to be done well before that if they don’t want shit to hit the fan like it’s hopefully hitting the carpet at klaus jerkoff’s place

Even though AVZ is in suspension I still expect them to release their Quarterly Report soon (likely late as usual) 🤣🤣🤣.

That would be a good time, but remember if anything is indeed happening as you say…. It would have to be signed in English, French, Chinese and possibly Swahili and I can’t see that happening at any Battery Metals event. I just hope CATH step up because they have been getting an audience with Felix along with CMOC.

I’m not going to tease anyone about announcements Friday night, the Quarterly is due Monday and I haven’t taken Nigel the next door neighbour’s beagle for a walk so it’s up to someone else to throw a bone or a grenade into Friday

I’m looking forward to the fight between Terrence Crawford and Errol Spence Jnr on the weekend so hopefully have a bit of time off worrying about AVZ

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
No Doc, it would have to be done well before that if they don’t want shit to hit the fan like it’s hopefully hitting the carpet at klaus jerkoff’s place

Even though AVZ is in suspension I still expect them to release their Quarterly Report soon (likely late as usual) 🤣🤣🤣.

That would be a good time, but remember if anything is indeed happening as you say…. It would have to be signed in English, French, Chinese and possibly Swahili and I can’t see that happening at any Battery Metals event. I just hope CATH step up because they have been getting an audience with Felix along with CMOC.

I’m not going to tease anyone about announcements Friday night, the Quarterly is due Monday and I haven’t taken Nigel the next door neighbour’s beagle for a walk so it’s up to someone else to throw a bone or a grenade into Friday

I’m looking forward to the fight between Terrence Crawford and Errol Spence Jnr on the weekend so hopefully have a bit of time off worrying about AVZ

All this talk about something big being signed at a big flashy event sounds like the last 10 times the same speculation/expectation of it happening has come and gone. My advise here is to wish for nothing to happen and it might just come true.

Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
I have PTSD from 2021when we signed on to be a part of the DRC Battery Council and look how that ended up for us. Can do nothing more than hope this forum isn't another place where all the talk happens but none of the walking does. Pineapples galore
Ditto, some bullshit sponsor from Vuka group isn't going to cut it!
Bring on the news! FFS...

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

tonster66

Regular
With the change of dates for the conference there has also been a change of venue. Correct me if I am wrong (I know you will), but I believe the original venue was cong's hotel.
I dont know if this means anything, its just interesting

• Thinking
There's something stopping that though, else they could have issued that anytime.
Naked corruption and self-dealing?

Reactions: 5 users

Jazz

Regular
Imagine if AVZ pulled out of being the lead sponsor and told the whole mining and investment community why…. As if they didn’t already know 😳

I’ve been accumulating more information to tell them why, but no longer seems necessary

@CHB I think of the few things stopping the ML, ownership was the main one and hopefully there is good news on that front
Or maybe best AVZ stay as the lead sponsor. Probably relatively cheap way to keep the story front and centre of the DRC mining community, without looking like we have thrown a hissy fit. Stays in line with the BOD portraying the good and honest, by the book, company image.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users

obe wan

Regular
It’s definitely legit , I’m subscribed to DRC mining week and it came through on email from them today

Reactions: 31 users

RHyNO

Regular
My money is on absolutely fucking nothing happening and management just waiting out new government arriving and sorting this shit.

• Thinking
  • Wow
With the change of dates for the conference there has also been a change of venue. Correct me if I am wrong (I know you will), but I believe the original venue was cong's hotel.
I dont know if this means anything, its just interesting
The previous venue for the DRC-AFRICA Battery Metals 2023 event was the Pullman Grand Hotel in Kinshasa owned by African Equities which is reportedly twice as good and half the price of a room at Congs. Cong owns the Fleuve Hotel

There has also been a change in the ministry overseeing this event but I can’t quite remember what it was. I think it went from Antoinette to Julien Paluku

tonster66

Regular
The previous venue for the DRC-AFRICA Battery Metals 2023 event was the Pullman Grand Hotel in Kinshasa owned by African Equities which is reportedly twice as good and half the price of a room at Congs. Cong owns the Fleuve Hotel

There has also been a change in the ministry overseeing this event but I can’t quite remember what it was. I think it went from Antoinette to Julien Paluku
Thanks.

Reactions: 1 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Looks like this place,

Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana​

is larger than the Pullman, or La Fleuve Congo hotel​

Reactions: 3 users
Looks like this place,

Kin Plaza Arjaan by Rotana​

is larger than the Pullman, or La Fleuve Congo hotel​

Doesn’t look that good cruiser. Any chance someone here could advertise klaus jerkoff’s place for when they come to West Aus later in the year.

And has Cashy been passed the joint lately, he could put all the dog turds he finds on his mower run in a bag and lob it up into the pool when he drives past. That place probably won’t sell in a hurry, if we can get a few of you West Aus fellas together you might be able to fill that pool full of turds before it sells

Just a thought…. It’s gone quiet in here, everyone waiting patiently for good news to drop and I might be getting a bit bored so I’ll sign off for the night. Have a good night mate 👍

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Juba1845

Regular
AVZ have been listed as sponsors since last year . Why would they pull out if they believe they have the majority percentage in the largest Li deposit in the world ? A show of weakness if they did and not good for share holder morale . Nothing has changed. These rumours are more false flags.

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
AVZ have been listed as sponsors since last year . Why would they pull out if they believe they have the majority percentage in the largest Li deposit in the world ? A show of weakness if they did and not good for share holder morale . Nothing has changed. These rumours are more false flags.
That's a terrible use of the term 'false flag' haha

Agree with your point though. It means nothing that AVZ are still the sponsor. We probs paid up front. Management agreed to this last September and then went to the roadshows in November saying the licence would be granted that month.

The problem is the DRC want battery plants built which AVZ can't offer so our licence is being used as leverage to get either the Chinese or the gringos to do it. Until that is secured we won't see any change to our current situation imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
Mining License

Fyi, Found it, make sure the sound is Max Vol for the Full effect, you'd swear they were building a Pyramid in Giza :(

Not Slaving away in some Shit Hole in the DRC trying to scratch a living from the Soil :(

1690374468734.png

Last edited:
  • Fire

CHB

Regular
Yep..got a little excited as i thought they were a new sponsor..didn't realise they were already sponsors and as someone mentioned, would've already paid up ages ago.

Carry on....

Reactions: 4 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Just stumbled across this and it gave me a chuckle, I feel it sums up the intelligence of the expert blow ins pretty well although it doesn't go into s0vEreIgN R1$K enough to apply to AVZ

View attachment 40813

Love it Danz

Good Will Hunting

What a classic

Great performance by Robin Williams....rest in peace there

Took me a while to understand that it was fucking written by a very young Ben Affleck and Matt Damon

Seriously ......whoa!

Go get that through your head! 😳😎

Anyhoo...back to AVZ

Normal transmissions will resume in the morning :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

• Haha
  • Love

Samus

Top 20

BUKAVU: After AVZ for lithium, Kinshasa blocks CGR canceling the gold refining authorization, one day before the inauguration of the factory

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom