AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!

BUKAVU: After AVZ for lithium, Kinshasa blocks CGR canceling the gold refining authorization, one day before the inauguration of the factory

1690382185558.gif

Shirley...

1690382258950.gif

What on earth is going on???....:unsure:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

BEISHA

Top 20
No Doc, it would have to be done well before that if they don’t want shit to hit the fan like it’s hopefully hitting the carpet at klaus jerkoff’s place

Even though AVZ is in suspension I still expect them to release their Quarterly Report soon (likely late as usual) 🤣🤣🤣.

That would be a good time, but remember if anything is indeed happening as you say…. It would have to be signed in English, French, Chinese and possibly Swahili and I can’t see that happening at any Battery Metals event. I just hope CATH step up because they have been getting an audience with Felix along with CMOC.

I’m not going to tease anyone about announcements Friday night, the Quarterly is due Monday and I haven’t taken Nigel the next door neighbour’s beagle for a walk so it’s up to someone else to throw a bone or a grenade into Friday

I’m looking forward to the fight between Terrence Crawford and Errol Spence Jnr on the weekend so hopefully have a bit of time off worrying about AVZ
Terrence Crawford is a beast, best boxer pound for pound, but I am sure Tim Tszyu may stake a claim for that title too........:cautious:

tszyu-цзю.gif

Reactions: 3 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Doesn’t look that good cruiser. Any chance someone here could advertise klaus jerkoff’s place for when they come to West Aus later in the year.

And has Cashy been passed the joint lately, he could put all the dog turds he finds on his mower run in a bag and lob it up into the pool when he drives past. That place probably won’t sell in a hurry, if we can get a few of you West Aus fellas together you might be able to fill that pool full of turds before it sells

Just a thought…. It’s gone quiet in here, everyone waiting patiently for good news to drop and I might be getting a bit bored so I’ll sign off for the night. Have a good night mate 👍
I dont know how Cashy is going, but i just dropped by to see jerkoffs house.............(y)

poo in pool.gif

ooops..........

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

BUKAVU: After AVZ for lithium, Kinshasa blocks CGR canceling the gold refining authorization, one day before the inauguration of the factory

Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 1.23.18 am.png
Screenshot 2023-07-27 at 1.27.02 am.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Bray

Regular
By Kiki Kienge

Will we now have to talk about a strategy in the Congolese gold war, to block CGR likely competitor of the United Arab Emirates with PRIMAVERA GOLD, as in the case of the Congolese lithium war between the Australians of AVZ MINERALS and the Chinese of ZIJIN?

From lithium to gold, from Manono in Tanganyika to Bukavu in South Kivu, from AVZ MINERALS to Congo Gold Refinery (CGR), it now seems a registered trademark of Kinshasa to manage the mining sector and dismiss non grata investors for their point of view.

Permissions are granted, investors are allowed to invest their money in feasibility and other studies, initiate the construction work of factories, for after those declared unable to respect the agreements signed with the Congolese State, the example of Manono lithium with the Australians of AVZ MINERALS which has caused a lot of ink to flow, whose situation is still at a standstill to the detriment of the population of

The history of Congo Gold Refinery (CGR) begins behind the scenes in 2017, because the address (Avenue Patrice Emery Lumumba 79 Bukavu, Ibanda, South Kivu DRC) of the gold company is at the same residence of a company called the FSG, a security company created by American billionaire Erik Prince, a former partner of former Congolese President Joseph Kabila

Congo Gold Refinery is a custom refinery located in the city of Bukavu (South Kivu Province in the DRC). The entity meets the standards of the international market to bring the highest quality in its products. This refinery combines the melting process, the refining process and the design of pure gold, with the use of the latest technology machines.

CGR has the desire to work with all approved cooperatives, traders, craftsmen and other various entities working in the field. An effort must be continued with our work alongside local artisans and traders, in order to have a better centralization and traceability of minerals. Let's find written as a presentation of the CGR on its site.

CGR is a company owned by two partners;

First is Global Investment Congo (GIC), which has as shareholders Alain Wan and Liu Zhigang of the FSG.

Second is the company Marathon SARL, owned by Belgo-Burundais Karim Somji, Robert Mutesa, including Otshimo Ekanga (Moïse Ekanga), a businessman who holds shares in two mining companies in the DRC and is head of a Sino-Congolese chamber of commerce.

"The CGR is partly owned or managed by different characters with backgrounds that raise questions. This ranges from people accused of Congolese gold smuggling to a close associate of the former president, to a senior executive of a company created by one of the most notorious mercenaries in the world. The trade alliance between these characters should be closely examined by anyone interested in transparency and the equitable distribution of the wealth that the DRC derives from its natural resources," said Jean-Luc Blakey, Senior Campaign Manager at Global Witness.

Global Witness in its time had raised doubts about the authenticity and legality of the documents accrediting the CGR refined Congolese gold:

"There is a risk that CGR will have a 'refinery' only the name, exploiting its title to legitimize untraceable exports of semi-refined gold while benefiting from tax exemptions. For the population of the DRC to benefit from its country's gold reserves, transparent investments and state supervision are required, not a company owned by opaque offshore entities operating under a license of questionable validity. ”

This did not prevent the new power from collaborating and supporting the CGR in its desire to work in DR Congo.

In 2021 on Thursday, October 28, 202, the Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi received in a cabinet hearing the Director General of the mining company, Congo Gold Raffinerie, CGR, Karim SOMJI and his representative his Deputy Director General in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Yasin Karim SOMJI.

The two representatives of the CGR, presented to the Minister of Mines, the progress of the work and the progress of the construction of the Bukavu Gold Refinery, in order to refine on site pure gold with a content of 99.99% before any possible export, the refinery will have a capacity of 100 kilograms of gold per day.

On Tuesday, June 21, 2022, the governor of South Kivu province, Théo Ngwabidje, even visited the CGR factory:

"There is no reason to bring gold abroad since at home, we can refine it. We will accompany economic operators and mining operators to come and support this initiative. Arrangements will be made by my government to discourage fraud in all its forms," said the governor of the province.

In June 2023, a meeting was held between the Minister of Mines, Antoinette N'Samba Kalambayi and Miriam Amena Agito, Senior Advisor to the Prime Minister in charge of Business Climate, Sama Lukonde Kyenge.

The two personalities spoke of the date chosen for the opening of the Bukavu gold refinery, the authorization to start refining, in particular the Green Light that the Minister of Mines should grant to CGR, so the gold company was able to have a legal authorization to solemnly open the gold refinery in DR Congo.

The beginning of the refining of Congolese gold should already begin at the beginning of July 2023, according to the agreement between the Congolese authorities and representatives of the CGR, no longer with a processing capacity of 100 kilograms, but 200 kg of gold per day and 2 tons per month.

But here it is, a dramatic blow a few days before the inauguration of the gold refining plant, which should take place today Wednesday, July 26, 2023, the Minister of Mines is blocking everything in a ministerial order n0.002 67 of July 24, 2023 DECOMPENANCE OF THE SOCIETE CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE "CGR" OF ITS APPROVAL FOR THE TITLE OF TREATMENT CATEGORY B.

Order of the Minister of Mines

Revised Ministerial Decree No. 00 10/CAB.MIN/MINES/01/2022 of 15 February 2022 renewing approval as a category B processing entity in the Province of South Kivu for the benefit of the Company CONGO GOLD RAIFINERIE SARL.

Whereas the CONGO GOLD REFINERIE "CGR" Company has not respected its social obligations, in particular those relating to the development of the specifications of social responsibilities;

Considering the letter of formal notice No. Ré£: CAB.MIN/MINES/ANSK/01512/01/2022 of 06 May 2022, relating to the execution of the Specifications of Societal Responsibilities;

Considering the expiry of the period of 6 months following the formal notice sent in particular to the Company CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE "CGR";

Article 1:

Without prejudice to other sanctions provided for by the provisions of the Mining Code and Regulations as well as Ministerial Order No. 00131/CAB.MIN/MD 3 of 19 April 2023 regulating the Activities of the Processing Entity, the Company CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE "CGR" is depleted from its approval as a Category B Processing Entity.

Article 2:

The company CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE "CGR" has a period of 30 (thirty) from the notification of the present:Arrested by the Secretary General of Mines to exercise his right of recourse.

Article 3:

The Secretary General of Mines is responsible for the implementation of this Order, which enters into force on the date of its signature.

Done in Kinshasa, the Z in JUIL 2023, Antoinette N'SAMBA KALAMBAYI.

On July 25, 2023, the province of South Kivu, through its provincial division of mines and geologies, was responsible for notifying the CGR of the decision of the Ministry of Mines, which comes into force from the date of signature of the ministerial order, therefore on July 24, 2023:

Mr. Director of the Company CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE,

In accordance with the provisions of the well-identified Decree in the subject of His Excellency the Minister of Mines of 24/07/2023 transmitted to the Secretary General of Mines on 25/07/2023;

On the instructions of the Secretary General for Mines.

I regret to transmit to you what is the object in the margin for execution in accordance with the legal provisions;

As a result, the inauguration of your CONGO GOLD RAFFINERIE "CGR" Company scheduled for this Wednesday 26/07/2023 is postponed to a later date.

Please accept, Mr. Director of the Company

CONGO GOLD REFINERIE, the expression of my patriotic feelings.

THE HEAD OF THE PROVINCIAL DIVISION OF MINES AND GEOLOGY.

• Sad
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

RHyNO

Regular
They need to take her out. Any way they can.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Like, take her out for dinner when she's in Perth?? or maybe wait until she's in Paris for another ICSID lawsuit:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

Report on the working session between IGF and the members of the Office of the US Embassy in charge of the fight against Corruption.

No idea what they're saying :unsure:

The Management of the IGF represented by the IG-CS JULES ALINGETE and the IG-ADJOINT CORDONNATEUR Henri PAUL KAZADI had a working session with the members of the Office of the US Embassy responsible for the fight against Corruption . The 2 parties discussed the progress and constraints of this fight advocated by HE President FELIX TSHISEKEDI.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Like, take her out for dinner when she's in Perth?? or maybe wait until she's in Paris for another ICSID lawsuit:rolleyes:
Does she like seafood?

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Report on the working session between IGF and the members of the Office of the US Embassy in charge of the fight against Corruption.

No idea what they're saying :unsure:

The Management of the IGF represented by the IG-CS JULES ALINGETE and the IG-ADJOINT CORDONNATEUR Henri PAUL KAZADI had a working session with the members of the Office of the US Embassy responsible for the fight against Corruption . The 2 parties discussed the progress and constraints of this fight advocated by HE President FELIX TSHISEKEDI.

Ah fuck, and the first image we see is a fucking land cruiser, provided by the chinese, with compliments

• Haha
  • Sad

John25

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Terrence Crawford is a beast, best boxer pound for pound, but I am sure Tim Tszyu may stake a claim for that title too........:cautious:

View attachment 40859

I’ve got $100 on Crawford BEISH, he’s a great fighter. As for Tim Tszyu, I contacted him and asked if I could watch him train in Newcastle for his fights here. Told him I went to Wal Bentley’s boxing gym in Wolf Street Newcastle in the 70’s, was a big fan of Kostya, went to see Kostya’s fights here in Newcastle and used to train fighters myself.

Never got a reply from him, he’s nothing like Kostya who was genuine and humble. Tim is a big head wanker and I hope Charlo knocks him out

@John25 those old fella’s are hilarious, one of them even goes to lay the boot in while the other one is down 🤣

Here’s another classic, not sure why but Ron Casey reminds me of @cruiser51 😉
👊💥💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I’ve got $100 on Crawford BEISH, he’s a great fighter. As for Tim Tszyu, I contacted him and asked if I could watch him train in Newcastle for his fights here. Told him I went to Wal Bentley’s boxing gym in Wolf Street Newcastle in the 70’s, was a big fan of Kostya, went to see Kostya’s fights here in Newcastle and used to train fighters myself.

Never got a reply from him, he’s nothing like Kostya who was genuine and humble. Tim is a big head wanker and I hope Charlo knocks him out

@John25 those old fella’s are hilarious, one of them even goes to lay the boot in while the other one is down 🤣

Here’s another classic, not sure why but Ron Casey reminds me of @cruiser51 😉
👊💥💰

I have to admit these guys are my favourites 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Ordinary…. Awkward style, surely he’s not still fighting!
Yeah he is haha

In my experience that awkward style makes him a nightmare to spar. Even though I have him easily on reach he bobs and weaves inside my defence more often than I would like to admit. He has also always had nothing but great things to say about Kostya.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

wombat74

Top 20
That's a terrible use of the term 'false flag' haha

Agree with your point though. It means nothing that AVZ are still the sponsor. We probs paid up front. Management agreed to this last September and then went to the roadshows in November saying the licence would be granted that month.

The problem is the DRC want battery plants built which AVZ can't offer so our licence is being used as leverage to get either the Chinese or the gringos to do it. Until that is secured we won't see any change to our current situation imo
Be different if Nige was presenting . But he'd probably pull out like he did in London . So we are back to the TO/ buy out rumours . Ring around the bloody mulberry bush . IMO

Misfits

Regular
Be different if Nige was presenting . But he'd probably pull out like he did in London . So we are back to the TO/ buy out rumours . Ring around the bloody mulberry bush . IMO
IMO, no T/O mate but a JV. This will be much better and NF true to his word that he will do what is right for SH and take this thing all the way. That is how it is shaping up IMO. Got to love the silence on the different forums. The BOD has locked down on info and NDA's being adhered to.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users

wombat74

Top 20
IMO, no T/O mate but a JV. This will be much better and NF true to his word that he will do what is right for SH and take this thing all the way. That is how it is shaping up IMO. Got to love the silence on the different forums. The BOD has locked down on info and NDA's being adhered to.
Cheers mate . Yes I have also noticed Jens silence , and MoneyBags seems to be in an upbeat mood of late . He hasn't threatened to demonstrate his martial arts skills on anyone for at least 10 days . Very unusual . IMO

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34 users
Top Bottom