AVZ Discussion 2022

John25

Regular
Cheers mate . Yes I have also noticed Jens silence , and MoneyBags seems to be in an upbeat mood of late . He hasn't threatened to demonstrate his martial arts skills on anyone for at least 10 days . Very unusual . IMO
Wom …Bags has more strings to his bow than just martial arts ❤️❤️❤️
1690419588587.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I’ve got $100 on Crawford BEISH, he’s a great fighter. As for Tim Tszyu, I contacted him and asked if I could watch him train in Newcastle for his fights here. Told him I went to Wal Bentley’s boxing gym in Wolf Street Newcastle in the 70’s, was a big fan of Kostya, went to see Kostya’s fights here in Newcastle and used to train fighters myself.

Never got a reply from him, he’s nothing like Kostya who was genuine and humble. Tim is a big head wanker and I hope Charlo knocks him out

@John25 those old fella’s are hilarious, one of them even goes to lay the boot in while the other one is down 🤣

Here’s another classic, not sure why but Ron Casey reminds me of @cruiser51 😉
👊💥💰

No disrespect to you money, but you are a random when it comes to Tim , how does he know you aint some crazed looney with a gun in his back pocket.;):unsure:.:LOL:...........NEWCASTLE, not exactly a salubrious part of Sydney....:poop::poop:(n)

Tim sure is a arrogant prick........." WHATS MY FUCKING NAME " !!!

Well, he has backed that arrogance up by smashing his last few contenders, number 2 got absolutely fucked over, he will do the same to CHARLO who is also a arrogant fuck, Tim has too much game for that idiot, will relentlessly jab the fucker, tire him down, then rip a few undercuts to open up his weak defence then finish him off with a few hail marys....

CHARLO knows that, thats why the spineless prick broke off his fight with Tim .....:eek::eek::eek:

Whats the stupid prick thinking ?

Canelo will embarrass him.

Tim / Canelo / Trent / Gennady would be a excellent series of fights, with CHARLO being the water boy....;)

Ooops , off topic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

Samus

Top 20
Yeah he is haha

In my experience that awkward style makes him a nightmare to spar. Even though I have him easily on reach he bobs and weaves inside my defence more often than I would like to admit. He has also always had nothing but great things to say about Kostya.
Sam Soliman

VS

Carlos Danger

download.jpeg

:LOL:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Frank

Top 20

BUKAVU: After AVZ for lithium, Kinshasa blocks CGR canceling the gold refining authorization, one day before the inauguration of the factory

#Kabila :unsure:

1690426872970.png

• Thinking

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Kabila a piece of shit and surprisingly not considered one of the great African Dictators i.e Idi Amin or Mubatu

Reactions: 1 users
No disrespect to you money, but you are a random when it comes to Tim , how does he know you aint some crazed looney with a gun in his back pocket.;):unsure:.:LOL:...........NEWCASTLE, not exactly a salubrious part of Sydney....:poop::poop:(n)

Tim sure is a arrogant prick........." WHATS MY FUCKING NAME " !!!

Well, he has backed that arrogance up by smashing his last few contenders, number 2 got absolutely fucked over, he will do the same to CHARLO who is also a arrogant fuck, Tim has too much game for that idiot, will relentlessly jab the fucker, tire him down, then rip a few undercuts to open up his weak defence then finish him off with a few hail marys....

CHARLO knows that, thats why the spineless prick broke off his fight with Tim .....:eek::eek::eek:

Whats the stupid prick thinking ?

Canelo will embarrass him.

Tim / Canelo / Trent / Gennady would be a excellent series of fights, with CHARLO being the water boy....;)

Ooops , off topic.

Hahahahaha you always give me a good chuckle and make me work here BEISH

You know Charlo has a twin brother like me We were also given our first boxing gloves at 6 years old, by our mum who everyone was scared off 🤣🤣 I remember her telling me once how she held a knife up to my dad and nearly stabbed him. Unlike the Charlo brothers, I last took my brother on when we were about 16 and after landing a good shot on him he stood there growling and I had to grab him and hold on to him until dad came in and stopped him from killing me…. I even got dropped by my sister once 🤣🤣🤣

It’s Jermall Charlo who is Canelo’s weight not Jermell. Tim Tszyu won’t have have much of a jab against Jermell who is a lot taller and he (Tszyu) won’t go up in weight to fight Canelo. He would rather fight Errol Spence or Crawford from lower weights because they are smaller and lighter punchers. A better fight would be against Brian Mendoza (who recently beat Sebastian Fundora).

You could nearly compare Tim Tszyu with your other favourite fighter, Brock Lesnar, who was stronger than others in his division but wasn’t as good when he came up against quality fighters and Tim hasn’t yet and you can include Tony Harrison who is washed up and was over confident.

I grew up watching Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali, Frazer, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Dela Hoya, Sugar Shane Mosley, Roy Jones and all the other great fighters that weren’t even in the same calibre as those I listed…. And Tim Tszyu is nowhere near the same class.

That doesn’t mean he won’t win a world title, even Sam Soliman did, and he’s here sparring with @Carlos Danger

@BEISHA I apologise BEISH, I just followed your link and if Jermell is moving up in weight against Canelo I think it is a bad move. I was thinking of putting a $50 wager with you on Charlo but when fighters go up in weight and lose and then drop down again they are never the same. It happened after Roy Jones went up to win the heavyweight title then dropped down again in weight and it’s happened to a lot of others. Having said that, Canelo also went up and lost to Bivol so we’ll see eh.

So best fight for Tszyu would be Brian Mendoza and would be a pretty good fight

By the way, if that fight I would bet $50 with you on takes place within two years time, that would be ten AVZ shares and any time after that probably only five AVZ shares 😉

Now back on topic please 👊💥😵‍💫

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Hahahahaha you always give me a good chuckle and make me work here BEISH

You know Charlo has a twin brother like me We were also given our first boxing gloves at 6 years old, by our mum who everyone was scared off 🤣🤣 I remember her telling me once how she held a knife up to my dad and nearly stabbed him. Unlike the Charlo brothers, I last took my brother on when we were about 16 and after landing a good shot on him he stood there growling and I had to grab him and hold on to him until dad came in and stopped him from killing me…. I even got dropped by my sister once 🤣🤣🤣

It’s Jermall Charlo who is Canelo’s weight not Jermell. Tim Tszyu won’t have have much of a jab against Jermell who is a lot taller and he won’t go up in weight to fight Canelo. He would rather fight Errol Spence or Crawford from lower weights because they are smaller and lighter punchers. A better fight would be against Brian Mendoza (who recently beat Sebastian Fundora).

You could nearly compare Tim Tszyu with your other favourite fighter, Brock Lesnar, who was stronger than others in his division but wasn’t as good when he came up against quality fighters and Tim hasn’t yet and you can include Tony Harrison who is washed up and was over confident.

I grew up watching Sugar Ray Robinson, Ali, Frazer, Sugar Ray Leonard, Hearns, Hagler, Duran, Dela Hoya, Sugar Shane Mosley, Roy Jones and all the other great fighters that weren’t even in the same calibre as those I listed…. And Tim Tszyu is nowhere near the same class.

That doesn’t mean he won’t win a world title, even Sam Soliman did, and he’s here sparring with @Carlos Danger

Now back on topic please 😉👊💥😵‍💫
Family fun night growing up at MoneyBags house!..

1690429030077.gif

1690429185168.gif

1690429206221.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Bags, I see sir der is trying to engage with you on X by posing you a question, which if you answer incorrectly he will give you the correct answer then ask another. CKK stopped engaging, so I guess he sees you as the next best🤣🤣🤣

He also asked me what caused me to sell just prior to the TH, wanting me to answer with a glowing reference to his research around that time.

I can’t say this any more respectfully sir der - fuck off

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
Family fun night growing up at MoneyBags house!..

View attachment 40909

View attachment 40910

View attachment 40911

🤣🤣 That was my sister’s kids. I remember when they were about four, six and eight they used to attack my dad like a pack of lions, he’d laugh so hard he had tears coming down his face and couldn’t fight them off while they dragged him down and beat him up 🤣

My fights were always with mum, first ran away in primary school but only got to the bus stop, second time at about 13 after she came at me with a strap, and then punches when I got the strap off her. As I got older I had to learn how to put up an invisible mirror when she put a curse on me.

I was lucky to have such a wild and wonderful mum, wish she was still here, now back on topic PLEASE 🙏

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Not sure if this was posted before or not but has some interesting comments.

DRC and UK plan energy transition forum from 5 to 7 September in London

In reference to the Battery Industry in the province of Haut-Katanga....

"The gigantic battery industry project initiated by the Democratic Republic of Congo with the aim of changing the economies of African countries will be at the heart of the DRC-UK forum. A project that now has the support of the United States of America, China through CATL-CMOC and the European Union, "said the Minister of Industry.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 21 users
Bags, I see sir der is trying to engage with you on X by posing you a question, which if you answer incorrectly he will give you the correct answer then ask another. CKK stopped engaging, so I guess he sees you as the next best🤣🤣🤣

He also asked me what caused me to sell just prior to the TH, wanting me to answer with a glowing reference to his research around that time.

I can’t say this any more respectfully sir der - fuck off

Must be with my mate Dave, X. I think Dave realised that troll was just a loser who sold out of AVZ and was talking bullshit trying to talk investors into selling when we re-open because he wants to sleeze his way back in and try and pick up shares on a drop.

As for sir goose, I’m pretty sure Dave won’t bother with him either, but you can bet they are in here with their troll mates lurking in the background

• Fire
  • Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
1690432538783.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Does this mean Transport of EV's will have to change?​

Just imagine in future when all cars on board are EV's.

I would say the insurance premium will go up and the rules for transport with EV's will have to change drastically.

It is of course not the EV's, but the batteries in the EV's causing the concern.

There will be a solution at the end, but interesting how they are going to tackle transport in future of Lithium Ion Batteries.

Will Lithium Ion batteries be stable enough to use them in airplanes?

Lithium-ion batteries 'keeping the fire alive' on burning cargo ship carrying luxury cars​

Posted Mon 21 Feb 2022 at 1:00pmMonday 21 Feb 2022 at 1:00pm
Smoke billows off a huge white and ship in the middle of the ocean

Emergency crews will have to cool down the ship's structure before boarding it.(Portuguese Navy via Reuters)

Firefighters are struggling to extinguish a fire that broke out last week on a cargo ship that is carrying thousands of luxury cars and is adrift off the coast of Portugal's Azores islands.

The ship was transporting electric and non-electric vehicles, according to Portuguese authorities.

Suspicion on what started the fire on February 16 has fallen on lithium batteries used in electric vehicles, though authorities say they have no firm evidence about the cause.

Freighter carrying nearly 3,000 cars catches fire in the North Sea off the coast of Netherlands​

Posted 5h ago5 hours ago
Smoke rises from a burning cargo ship as a nearby boat hoses the fire

The Fremantle Highway has been burning out of control in the North Sea.(AP: Kustwacht Nederland/Coast Guard Netherlands)

Owners of a cargo ship which caught fire off the coast of the Netherlands, killing one crew member, suspect an electric car may be the cause of the blaze.

Key points:​

• The Fremantle Highway was transporting 2,857 cars to Singapore when the fire broke out on Wednesday
  • Twenty-three crew members were evacuated from the ship, but one person died
  • The ship is currently close to an archipelago of ecologically sensitive islands just north of the Dutch mainland

Authorities fear the fire aboard the 18,500-tonne Fremantle Highway car carrier could burn for days and threaten nearby natural sites in the North Sea.
Rescue personnel received a call early on Wednesday reporting a fire about 14.5 nautical miles off the northern Dutch island of Ameland.
All 23 crew members were evacuated from the ship, but one person died and several were injured, the coastguard said. It was not clear how the crew member died.
"The fire could still burn for days," a coastguard official who spoke on condition of anonymity told AFP.
"The ship is being cooled to keep it stable," said the official. "Only the side of the ship is being sprayed, not the deck."

Shipping company Shoei Kisen Kaisha said in a statement the car carrier Fremantle Highway, which was transporting 2,857 cars, was travelling to its final destination in Singapore when the fire broke out.
The company told Dutch public broadcaster NOS "there is a good chance that the fire started with electric cars", of which some 25 were on board.

"But we are not entirely sure of the cause; we are waiting for the investigation," it said.
The Fremantle Highway is currently close to Ameland, one in an archipelago of ecologically sensitive islands situated in the Waddensee area just north of the Dutch mainland.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Rediah

Regular

Does this mean Transport of EV's will have to change?​

Just imagine in future when all cars on board are EV's.

I would say the insurance premium will go up and the rules for transport with EV's will have to change drastically.

It is of course not the EV's, but the batteries in the EV's causing the concern.

There will be a solution at the end, but interesting how they are going to tackle transport in future of Lithium Ion Batteries.

Will Lithium Ion batteries be stable enough to use them in airplanes?

Lithium-ion batteries 'keeping the fire alive' on burning cargo ship carrying luxury cars​

Posted Mon 21 Feb 2022 at 1:00pmMonday 21 Feb 2022 at 1:00pm
Smoke billows off a huge white and ship in the middle of the ocean

Emergency crews will have to cool down the ship's structure before boarding it.(Portuguese Navy via Reuters)

Firefighters are struggling to extinguish a fire that broke out last week on a cargo ship that is carrying thousands of luxury cars and is adrift off the coast of Portugal's Azores islands.

The ship was transporting electric and non-electric vehicles, according to Portuguese authorities.

Suspicion on what started the fire on February 16 has fallen on lithium batteries used in electric vehicles, though authorities say they have no firm evidence about the cause.

Freighter carrying nearly 3,000 cars catches fire in the North Sea off the coast of Netherlands​

Posted 5h ago5 hours ago
Smoke rises from a burning cargo ship as a nearby boat hoses the fire

The Fremantle Highway has been burning out of control in the North Sea.(AP: Kustwacht Nederland/Coast Guard Netherlands)

Owners of a cargo ship which caught fire off the coast of the Netherlands, killing one crew member, suspect an electric car may be the cause of the blaze.

Key points:​

• The Fremantle Highway was transporting 2,857 cars to Singapore when the fire broke out on Wednesday
  • Twenty-three crew members were evacuated from the ship, but one person died
  • The ship is currently close to an archipelago of ecologically sensitive islands just north of the Dutch mainland

Authorities fear the fire aboard the 18,500-tonne Fremantle Highway car carrier could burn for days and threaten nearby natural sites in the North Sea.
Rescue personnel received a call early on Wednesday reporting a fire about 14.5 nautical miles off the northern Dutch island of Ameland.
All 23 crew members were evacuated from the ship, but one person died and several were injured, the coastguard said. It was not clear how the crew member died.
"The fire could still burn for days," a coastguard official who spoke on condition of anonymity told AFP.
"The ship is being cooled to keep it stable," said the official. "Only the side of the ship is being sprayed, not the deck."

Shipping company Shoei Kisen Kaisha said in a statement the car carrier Fremantle Highway, which was transporting 2,857 cars, was travelling to its final destination in Singapore when the fire broke out.
The company told Dutch public broadcaster NOS "there is a good chance that the fire started with electric cars", of which some 25 were on board.

"But we are not entirely sure of the cause; we are waiting for the investigation," it said.
The Fremantle Highway is currently close to Ameland, one in an archipelago of ecologically sensitive islands situated in the Waddensee area just north of the Dutch mainland.

Toyota has the answer with solid state batteries

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 6.49.09 pm.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 6.50.56 pm.png

• Thinking
  • Fire

Azzler

Top 20
Been waiting on the Solid State Lithium batteries tech to eventuate for a long time now.
Heard a few other times some company has "Finally done it!" but never hear it again.
Lets hope Toyota can actually produce them on a commercial scale.
I've always though the Solid State battery tech will be the tipping point with EVs.

• Thinking
  • Fire

Samus

Top 20
Been waiting on the Solid State Lithium batteries tech to eventuate for a long time now.
Heard a few other times some company has "Finally done it!" but never hear it again.
Lets hope Toyota can actually produce them on a commercial scale.
I've always though the Solid State battery tech will be the tipping point with EVs.
Came across this last week:

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
Cheers mate . Yes I have also noticed Jens silence , and MoneyBags seems to be in an upbeat mood of late . He hasn't threatened to demonstrate his martial arts skills on anyone for at least 10 days . Very unusual . IMO
True, but he's also been cock-punching himself to show his dedication to the cause and his fellow travellers (us). I for one apprreciate that.

• Haha
  • Fire
True, but he's also been cock-punching himself to show his dedication to the cause and his fellow travellers (us). I for one apprreciate that.

ad6c9fcf-43c7-4922-a83f-c07b6bdef1f4-gif.32782.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom