AVZ Discussion 2022

JAG

Top 20
Seems JAG told once more shit. After the Roadshow he told us that the ML is a few days away. Last week he sprayed hope, and once more nothing happened. He has fucked you all. It seems that he think he is the onliest man in the world with three nuts and have the right to kidding you all.
Hmmm, no need for the attack.

Regarding the RS, just ask one of the other 50 people that attended. Oh that’s right, you didn’t go🤣 and you don’t know any of them.

As for the second part of your post, call me and I’ll tell you. Oh, that’s right, you don’t have my number or know me personally 😉😉
secret smell GIF

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

JasonM

Regular
Seems JAG told once more shit. After the Roadshow he told us that the ML is a few days away. Last week he sprayed hope, and once more nothing happened. He has fucked you all. It seems that he think he is the onliest man in the world with three nuts and have the right to kidding you all.
jags just passing information on mate, I'd rather have the frustration of waiting and hoping as the alternative is to have nothing. one day it will happen. multiple people seem to say something is happening in july, so i'm keeping the faith but you know those chinese and drc fuckers are slimy pricks so who knows what dirty tricks they are up to in their attempts to block progress for the sack of their own greed and vanity.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Azzler

Top 20
jags just passing information on mate, I'd rather have the frustration of waiting and hoping as the alternative is to have nothing. one day it will happen. multiple people seem to say something is happening in july, so i'm keeping the faith but you know those chinese and drc fuckers are slimy pricks so who knows what dirty tricks they are up to in their attempts to block progress for the sack of their own greed and vanity.
Powertrade is a massive troll mate, look at the posting history here and HC.
But you're right, wheels are in motion. Not sure when we can expect a resolution though, there was definately a desire to have things wrapped up soon by the BoD, but DRC is shenannigans central, so no one can really know.
Would loan Jag my left nut to know if he knows more than what was passed on to me though 😊

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
DRC-United Arab Emirates: "Any project that comes to transform the Congo will be welcome" (Félix Tshisekedi)

President Félix Tshisekedi welcomed the signing of a new mining partnership between the DRC and the United Arab Emirates (UAE).

He exchanged on Monday in Kinshasa with the Emirati Minister of State in charge of Foreign Affairs, Sheilk Shakhboot Nahyan Al Nahyan.

The head of Emirati diplomacy was at the head of a delegation that came to sign a partnership with the Société aurifère du Kivu et du Maniema (SAKIMA) on the exploitation of minerals.

According to the office of the Congolese president, Felix Tshisekedi was satisfied with the relations that exist between the United Arab Emirates and the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).

“For me, it is the love of the country and the Congolese people that takes precedence. Any project that comes to transform Congo will be welcome,” he said, welcoming this new project. :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :sick:

In the process, he expressed the wish to see this new partnership be the beginning of a transformation that will affect the Congolese, particularly those in the east of the country who must benefit from the natural resources of their region.

“This project, with a total cost of more than 1.9 billion US dollars, will make it possible to set up more than 4 industrial mines which should connect the provinces of South Kivu and Maniema.

It will contribute to revolutionizing the eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), more precisely Grand Kivu”, explained the presidency of the DRC.

The UAE delegation was made up of several private and public business leaders.

On the Congolese side, several business leaders and members of the government attended this ceremony, in particular the Deputy Prime Minister in charge of the interior, that of Defence, the Minister of Infrastructure and Public Works, the Ministers of Mines, Portfolio and Public Health.

mediacongo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Felix found another wealthy country to exploit babyyyyyyy - could they be in the fold for a potential TO if it goes that way?

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Flexi

Regular
Thanks. Just maintaining the standard of AVZ announcements. Take 2

1689729592333.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Frank

Top 20
*Fyi, In other News, I see where the DRC already has a few $Billion to put towards our ICSID settlement💰

Mine in the DRC: the Chinese CMOC has agreed to pay 2 billion dollars to its Congolese partner

Chinese mining group CMOC has agreed to pay its domestic partner in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Gécamines, $2 billion to settle a dispute over royalties related to a mining joint venture, according to a stock market filing released Tuesday.

After months of legal disputes, an agreement was reached last April between the Chinese group CMOC, which owns 80% of the Tenke Fungurume mine (TFM, south-east) and its Congolese partner, the public mining company Gécamines, but details had not been disclosed.

Gécamines accusing the Chinese group of concealing information on the size of its reserves, the huge mine had been hit with an export ban between July 2022 and April, leading to the immobilization of tens of thousands of tonnes of copper and of cobalt.

Since the conclusion of the agreement, the CMOC group has gradually begun to dispose of these huge stocks, representing for cobalt powder no less than 7% of the world's annual production in 2022.

This dispute coincided with the stated desire of the DRC to renegotiate more widely contracts that it deems to its disadvantage.

The president, Felix Tshisekedi, went to China at the end of May to discuss, among other things, Chinese mining contracts.

Details of the TFM deal were only released on Tuesday, when CMOC said in a stock market filing that the mine would pay Gécamines $800 million in compensation payment and at least $1.2 billion in dividends on several years.

Going forward, “Gécamines will be entitled to 20% of the total value of the subcontracting of the project and the right to acquire a production volume proportional to its 20% stake in TFM at market conditions and in the respect for Congolese laws,” added the CMOC.

The largest producer of minerals in Africa, the Democratic Republic of Congo provides more than 70% of the world's cobalt, an essential metal in particular for the manufacture of batteries used in electronics and electric cars.

The Tenke Fungurume mine is the second largest cobalt mine in the world.

It was producing around 20,000 tonnes of copper and 1,500 tonnes of cobalt per month until 2022, according to company figures.

mediacongo

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
The figure was meant to be roughly 7.5B - could they have made an agreement to invest the other billions elsewhere? More likely they've pocketed it but this discrepancy + Pei reshuffling of funds recently is interesting timing

• Fire

Doc

Master of Quan
The figure was meant to be roughly 7.5B - could they have made an agreement to invest the other billions elsewhere? More likely they've pocketed it but this discrepancy + Pei reshuffling of funds recently is interesting timing
5.5B isn’t going to cut it. He better raid his piggy bank

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
5.5 + the 2 off Pei took out of PLS may do it? fuck these cunts obviously

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
5.5B isn’t going to cut it. He better raid his piggy bank
That's exactly the amount Zijin and Cominiere are claiming for damages. Probs just a coincidence.

• Thinking
  • Haha

Elmitso

Nice to see Moneybags aka Ballbags sending private Troll accusations and then locking the conversation to replies.

Been here since day 1, attended the Roadshows, keen as anyone else for AVZ to succeed so I can get my overdue pay day.

Unsure what your problem is mate, but it's a pretty poor attitude in my opinion.

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

BEISHA

Top 20
*Fyi, In other News, I see where the DRC has a few $Billion $Bucks towards our ICSID settlement💰

Mine in the DRC: the Chinese CMOC has agreed to pay 2 billion dollars to its Congolese partner

Chinese mining group CMOC has agreed to pay its domestic partner in the Democratic Republic of Congo, Gécamines, $2 billion to settle a dispute over royalties related to a mining joint venture, according to a stock market filing released Tuesday.

After months of legal disputes, an agreement was reached last April between the Chinese group CMOC, which owns 80% of the Tenke Fungurume mine (TFM, south-east) and its Congolese partner, the public mining company Gécamines, but details had not been disclosed.

Gécamines accusing the Chinese group of concealing information on the size of its reserves, the huge mine had been hit with an export ban between July 2022 and April, leading to the immobilization of tens of thousands of tonnes of copper and of cobalt.

Since the conclusion of the agreement, the CMOC group has gradually begun to dispose of these huge stocks, representing for cobalt powder no less than 7% of the world's annual production in 2022.

This dispute coincided with the stated desire of the DRC to renegotiate more widely contracts that it deems to its disadvantage.

The president, Felix Tshisekedi, went to China at the end of May to discuss, among other things, Chinese mining contracts.

Details of the TFM deal were only released on Tuesday, when CMOC said in a stock market filing that the mine would pay Gécamines $800 million in compensation payment and at least $1.2 billion in dividends on several years.

Going forward, “Gécamines will be entitled to 20% of the total value of the subcontracting of the project and the right to acquire a production volume proportional to its 20% stake in TFM at market conditions and in the respect for Congolese laws,” added the CMOC.

The largest producer of minerals in Africa, the Democratic Republic of Congo provides more than 70% of the world's cobalt, an essential metal in particular for the manufacture of batteries used in electronics and electric cars.

The Tenke Fungurume mine is the second largest cobalt mine in the world.

It was producing around 20,000 tonnes of copper and 1,500 tonnes of cobalt per month until 2022, according to company figures.

mediacongo
So, CMOC has admitted guilt for being a sneaky fucker...............what a surprise :unsure::poop::ninja::cautious:

$2b damages............certainly not pocket change.

What a bunch of maggots !!

Is there any entity in DRC that has any morals apart from AVZ ( albeit lack of disclosure principle )?

Bring on the TO NF...............my AVZ dream is soured with lemons and spikey pineapples that leave a bitter taste in my mouth and a sharp pain in my ass.

pain in the ass.gif

Yeah folks, you would be correct....... thats not a pineapple, but it looks similar and just as painful one would think...........:eek::cry:😩

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Nice to see Moneybags aka Ballbags sending private Troll accusations and then locking the conversation to replies.

Been here since day 1, attended the Roadshows, keen as anyone else for AVZ to succeed so I can get my overdue pay day.

Unsure what your problem is mate, but it's a pretty poor attitude in my opinion.
Thats Mr Ballbags to you. Show some respect

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
@Elmitso
Might have something to do with this comment you made about me arsehole….

“It's alright Jane, he's just an old frustrated loser”

I never had anything to do with you before that, if grouping you with the other trolls was a mistake I’ll simply put you into the fuckwit group, it’s basically the same people

Here’s the PM seeing you wanted to share it with others here

Trolls 🧌​

@Elmitso
@pow4ade
@Powertrade
@Theron20004
@WPM60

Unfortunately you can only include five trolls when you are sending a private message but I’m sure der goose, john weed, Multibagger, Jane1998 and your little group of rimmer’s are getting this

You morons are going to hear some bad news regarding AVZ coming your way very soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

I reread it, there’s no mistakes

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 30 users
My mate Dave sent me an example of the desperate comments the trolls here and on Twitter have been posting on Twitter in their panic ridden states pretending to be AVZ holders

IMG_5217.jpeg

Tell me, do I seem worried by these fuckwits

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Dave Challinor the biggest cocksucka in ASX finance twitter - can't stand the prick

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Flexi

Regular
1689746505570.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Charbella

Regular
That's exactly the amount Zijin and Cominiere are claiming for damages. Probs just a coincidence.
If CMOC do put forward a decent offer, they literally got Manono for nothing considering initial compensation requested by the DRC was for $7.6B.
Really odd time to make this announcement given this was agreed back in April this year.
With this scenario, everyone will be happy except the gringios.

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Elmitso

@Elmitso
Might have something to do with this comment you made about me arsehole….

“It's alright Jane, he's just an old frustrated loser”

I never had anything to do with you before that, if grouping you with the other trolls was a mistake I’ll simply put you into the fuckwit group, it’s basically the same people

Here’s the PM seeing you wanted to share it with others here

Trolls 🧌​

@Elmitso
@pow4ade
@Powertrade
@Theron20004
@WPM60

Unfortunately you can only include five trolls when you are sending a private message but I’m sure der goose, john weed, Multibagger, Jane1998 and your little group of rimmer’s are getting this

You morons are going to hear some bad news regarding AVZ coming your way very soon 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🖕

I reread it, there’s no mistakes
Yeah Ballbags, that was in response to you needlessly calling Jane a fuckwit for a reasonable comment she made. Glad we've got each other figured out now, I've had you in the fuckwit group for months 👍🏿

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom