Top 20
🤔🤔🤔
C86604DD-0AE2-48A7-820F-BF5011F1BF78.jpeg

• Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Juba1845

Regular
Dazed and confused is exactly the state these malign actors want us to be in.

That and endless delay.
I doubt Nigel and his team are dazed and confused. Maybe shareholders are but that doesn't matter.

Reactions: 1 users

Rediah

Regular
To AVZ

B3ED15FE-262A-4A59-A062-92CBE47D6620.jpeg

Never Going To Give You Up

Sorry

You have been ....
Screen Shot 2023-07-12 at 2.13.34 PM.png

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

CHB

Regular
Bloody hell the amount of times we've been close to something.
Patrick J Adams Money GIF by TIFF

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

j.l

Regular
Getting desperate now? we might be getting close to something?
Tom, Klaus and Les all active.
Certainly does feel as though there's a bit of baiting going on...

Reactions: 1 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
Les swings either way sometimes but he is definitely baiting avz holders into talking crap - ignore

• Fire

JNRB

Regular
Hi all, just a thought...
Our opponents are savvy. When they fire a shot in the media, it's not just random, it's considered and deliberately timed. Nothing in this latest hack-job from AFR refers to any events that have just happened, so it's timing has (IMO) been very deliberate.

Why have our opponents chosen now to spray shit in the media fan? To me it suggests that something is actually coming to a head in the background. And the fact they've now basically been reduced to name-calling and insults suggests to me they're getting desperate and running out of plays to make.

I don't know about '2 days', but it certainly feels like something is happening.

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

TDITD

Top 20
Yup saw that too, liked it. The time is approaching. We will see them in ICC and ICSID.
They are greedy and corrupt, the facts speak loud and clear.
They have not one iota about how to conduct themselves on the worlds business stage, corruption reigns they are too greedy to think so china rule over them.
I expect the meetings went well until they moved the goalposts not once or twice but many times.

Cunce

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

JNRB

Regular
Hi all, just a thought...
Our opponents are savvy. When they fire a shot in the media, it's not just random, it's considered and deliberately timed. Nothing in this latest hack-job from AFR refers to any events that have just happened, so it's timing has (IMO) been very deliberate.

Why have our opponents chosen now to spray shit in the media fan? To me it suggests that something is actually coming to a head in the background. And the fact they've now basically been reduced to name-calling and insults suggests to me they're getting desperate and running out of plays to make.

I don't know about '2 days', but it certainly feels like something is happening.
Just to clarify, I don't consider Tommy to be savvy - he is the anus they use to spray shit into fan.

You want a headline Tommy?
"Angrt AVZ shareholders body-shame journalist for being 100% butt-hole"

("Journalist" should definitely be read as in inverted commas there :p )

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Azzler

Top 20
Suddenly everyone's awake, media included, trying to stir shit up with AVZ right?
I think they're trying to flush out information.
All sorts, it's really weird.

Don't take the bait guys, keep your lips sealed! :)

• Fire
Reactions: 30 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Couldn't agree more @Azzler

penn jillette shut up GIF

Lets say, for a week?

Dave Grohl Whatever GIF by Foo Fighters

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

Strongman

Regular
I'd love to see a Media Watch story on Tom's Richardson's nefarious reporting. For anyone that has already gone to the effort to describe why Tom is being such a conniving dick, perhaps you could copy and paste and submit to https://www.abc.net.au/mediawatch/tipoffs
Hey Shire thanks for that. I just clicked on the link and sent the AFR article to them. Think if everyone does this maybe the Mediawatch might take some notice and have a closer look. Put the heat back on Tommy and his crooked mates is definitely a positive thing to do for any shareholders feeling burnt out and overwhelmed by this whole shit show

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
View attachment 39725 View attachment 39723

I don't know the exact time, but 4CE morphed into CRR.

In the end of March 2022 quarterly report CRR reported

6. MALAWI & DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO
The Company has completed the cancellation of mineral interests in relation to its projects in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Malawi.

Going back in history 4CE reported that limited exploration had been carried out, but it shifted its focus to more promising prospects due to the significant detoriation in lithium spodumene demand.
Which was at that time.

It looks like 4CE kicked the tires at the Kitotolo and Kanuka tenements, looked with watery eyes at AVZ and were of the opinion that 4CE was wasting time and money in the DRC and had better things to do.

So that highly likely explains why Zijin is much more interested in a proven resource and quietly thinks fuck drilling holes for a joke, those silly Aussies did that for us. Let's start digging!

And Cominiere collected the US$200,000 from 4CE as per previous reports. ( AVZ paid about 33 times more for 13359!)

I don't know if they onsold the tenements to Zijin, but their activities were limited to exploring how much money they could rip out of the system.
That is why Cominiere calls itself an exploration company.

Cruiser for you and @Xerof I put all the previous information I had on those companies (including your’s) on this link….

Not sure if it’s any help 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love

JAG

Top 20
6BD8987E-6332-4747-A0DE-F970139F58BA.png
09EF20AF-279E-4376-8E75-EFC32CCA5670.jpeg

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

SilentOne

Regular
You dont want to be taking advice from Sir Les (or be baited) - best to wait for ASX Announcements.

It should be noted that the latest drilling results highlight the significant value of Manono - just because the mining license hasn't been issued does not mean the value of the mine is extinguished. The sooner the Mining License is issued the sooner revenues streams for the DRC will flow. This includes, income and accommodation for the locals, income for indirect services, tax for the DRC and credibility within the international community etc.

There wont be a Battery Hub in the DRC without a reliable supply of Lithium (hmmm I wonder where that supply will come from). Other jurisdictions are moving ahead - DRC runs the risk of missing the boat which is sad for the locals and the country as a whole if delays continue.

I continue to support the BOD.

SilentOne.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

TDITD

Top 20
Suddenly everyone's awake, media included, trying to stir shit up with AVZ right?
I think they're trying to flush out information.
All sorts, it's really weird.

Don't take the bait guys, keep your lips sealed! :)
Lots of BS, but it hasn't worked for them for a long time they really are slow learners

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Top Bottom