AVZ Discussion 2022

Chilla

Regular
So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Thanks Jag. Received 👍👍

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

rocco

So, just want to make sure all those who are he,she,him,her,red,white and blue received the update via WeChat ?
Got it mate, thanks👍

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Remark

Top 20

what-the-fuck-happened-sean-brody.gif

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Appreciate being included in that message mate. 💪🏻

• Fire

Flight996

Regular
Although Sir Les (Der Geist?) rubs me right up the wrong way, this is a good post imo @grassseeds . Whilst it's good for the soul to be optimistic there is also reality.
I'd say this is pretty close to calling a spade a spade. Hopeful myself for a negotiated deal including a takeover, hopefully enough that we leave with something and not be put through the many years ordeal that one imagines the ICSID would entail.
There doesn't appear to be any other realistic options on the table since it's come down to arbitration. Maybe others have a different opinion? I'm not claiming to be an expert on complex issues but fancy I've at least been blessed with some modicum of common sense.
Reality seems to be $1.37 after tax keeps management from being too vulnerable in potential future legal disputes.
So when we get $12 USD nobody's got any cause for complaints really.
I hope it might also be realistic to hold some of the bad actors to account even after any possible takeover for damages, where Zijin comes to mind. And tear people like Tommy and boatman a new ass hole.

You make some valuable points Sammael.

However, I feel that Félix Tshisekedi should also get an honorable mention in all this shitfuckery. He's the president with wide-ranging powers and responsibilities, including upholding the key democratic principles of separation of powers, probity and rule of law.

Unfortunately, after having the IGF report on his desk for a year, his ministers and officials remain as conflicted and corrupt as ever. And not a peep from Felix..not a peep.

I can draw only two conclusions from his failure to act:

(1) He has a medical condition that prevents him from enforcing probity, or
(2) He's no less conflicted and corrupt than the rest of his administration, and ICSID action is justified.

I'll leave the good people of TSE to decide which is the more likely, while I get a beer.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Thanks for the news Jag 👍

Reactions: 4 users

JAG

Top 20
DRC now using the “you hurt my feelings” clause in the Mining Code to deny AVZ the license.

We have new drill data. Use that to update the overall lease yield, add in the BFS cost and revenue data and resubmit the ICSID claim for a bajillion fucking dollars. That might wake them up.

Or not.
RAM has a thing for Marius. No racist comments there hey
61990E6B-8ACA-4B4D-99D6-50BBFE3275A4.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

kron

Regular
Any truth to the Twitter Hot crapper post about back trading on 17th of August?
image(3).png

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Hudnut

Regular
  • Thinking

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Got it bud

Sorry for the late reply....been helpin' out my ageing Mum today and my sister :rolleyes:(y)(y)

• Thinking

Prod

Emerged
Yep got it.

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Nope, seem to have missed that broadcast:oops:

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

rocco

Guys and girls can we all take a minute to go back and like the very first comment on page one of this thread please🙌
Screenshot_20230712-195354_DuckDuckGo.jpg

• Love

LOCKY82

Regular
Is there some actual news going around??

• Thinking

Remark

Top 20
This posted on Twitter by someone with zero credibility.

• Fire

timb89

Regular
Any truth to the Twitter Hot crapper post about back trading on 17th of August?
View attachment 39768

I doubt the person spreading misinformation regarding AVZ having only 2 qtrs of spend yet is breaking news like this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230712_203157.jpg
    Screenshot_20230712_203157.jpg
    705 KB · Views: 79
  • Fire

CHB

Regular
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

LOCKY82

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users

kron

Regular
This posted on Twitter by someone with zero credibility.

Yeah agreed... I've seen some pretty strange comments by him previously. But read the posts about you all receiving a message earlier and put 2 and 2 together. So was curious.

Top Bottom