AVZ Discussion 2022

ptlas

Regular
So I’m lost. Wtf are we waiting for?
License, takeover, going mining, gone broke, won court cases etc
We're waiting for news. Apparently.

Everybody except you and me knows what it is but the omerta stops them from divulging either it or their sources.

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
New AVZ tops coming soon, once this shit kunt is sorted 🤣🤣
77E4DDAB-6110-453F-B47F-C3EF866DF29A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

Everybody except you and me knows what it is but the omerta stops them from divulging either it or their sources.
And me mate. No fucking idea what’s going on, but gave my whale a test run earlier, in case we got some krill in the water.

So far just red herrings

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

cruiser51

Top 20
So I’m lost. Wtf are we waiting for?
License, takeover, going mining, gone broke, won court cases etc
Where the fuck have you been the last 2 years??

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

JAG

Top 20
This piece of shit is here in this forum!! Yes you piece of maggot infested turd!!!!
E2E7157F-6C72-4188-B997-3AEF0EF61BC0.jpeg
143A1287-E256-47D4-B670-E9D35DBCF6C4.jpeg

• Fire
  • Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

And me mate. No fucking idea what’s going on, but gave my whale a test run earlier, in case we got some krill in the water.

So far just red herrings

You two need to get one of these, everyone else has one (apparently 😉)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

Doc

Master of Quan
bots GIF

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Fuck, he really is here in the forum 🤡

The truth is the German cunt is getting really desperate now and trying to spread his lies and disinformation (with the help of his lowlife mate, tommy the turd burglar)…. Which means there’s a pretty good possibility that negotiations are going on and those two cunts aren’t happy about it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Doc

Master of Quan
He/she/they/them/twat/tosser is baiting you mate. Ignore and they tend to fuck off. They crave social interaction ( positive or negative ) as it’s missing from their lives. You ring a mate or have a beer, they antagonize on social media. Don’t fight them, we should actually feel sorry for them.

• Fire
Reactions: 16 users

JAG

Top 20
He/she/they/them/twat/tosser is baiting you mate. Ignore and they tend to fuck off. They crave social interaction ( positive or negative ) as it’s missing from their lives. You ring a mate or have a beer, they antagonize on social media. Don’t fight them, we should actually feel sorry for them.
👍 eventually they slip up mate. Hey Hoots!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 20 users

CashKing

Regular
Just got back home, no chunks taken out of the paving but @CashKing did leave some tools behind 🤣
Thanks for doing the hedges mate but as I didn’t ask for that I’m bloody not paying $80 👍 View attachment 39667
Hahahhahahahha that’s ok mate as I cooked up 2 of your biggest crays on your new Weber and had a spa for 1 hour after…

Nice setup, you can keep the hedge trimmer but I want my fucking watering can back 😂 🍻

GLTAH

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Chase

Regular
Hahahhahahahha that’s ok mate as I cooked up 2 of your biggest crays on your new Weber and had a spa for 1 hour after…

Nice setup, you can keep the hedge trimmer but I want my fucking watering can back 😂 🍻

GLTAH
Gold

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, Linda forgot her pills again

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Yep, Linda forgot her pills again
Who’s linda posting as these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JAG

Top 20
Well we all now know where this race card from Fuckoff has originated from and who’s behind it hey Tommy titt…..Not AVZ that’s for sure.
8B01E5D0-830A-4B2B-B7B0-6C13E27C7863.jpeg
8416E4C5-2396-4B26-8BBC-17F381E2013F.png

• Wow
  • Thinking
  • Fire

JAG

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14 users

JAG

Top 20
The shorts AKA Boatman and Tommy TiT with Klaus seem rather concerned .

Just sharing so it can be used in evidence
21371016-FC4D-4933-8273-27BA12FFD63D.png
A4CA2570-4EE2-487C-9D38-D96A00CC6B29.png
733C7009-2743-46CA-9348-55797A0E4C28.png

276F0DEA-13D2-43FC-BC7F-2C5B534CC576.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

geo_au

Regular
Chinese /DRC playbook is to commit the act then close off all lines of communication .I think the BoD cone of silence / cards close to the chest approach is more to avoid SH criticism and calls for pay cuts than anything else . The continued leaked rumors re positive progress that lead to nothing keeps SH optimistic and off the scent . Are SH having the wool pulled over their eyes ? Like throwing a dog a bone to shut it up or distract it . Rinse and repeat . What have the BoD actually achieved in the last 14 months ???? Oh I forgot . It's a secret . All IMO
You wombat there is good reason why the BoD keeps info close to their chest. When they're are ready they will release information, until then you will have to wait. So the question is what have the BoD actually achieved in the last 14 months? that is for them to know and you to find out at the at their discretion.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom