Testing 1 2 3

Oh yeah still working

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

RHyNO

Regular
Mate your showing your true colours
we are all struggling with the situation, like others it feels like my life has been on hold for 14months, the swings from hope to despair happen hourly, daily, so I get it and everyone is entitled to vent. I think we dont know all the facts for the reasons explained mgmt are in a cone of silence, they're not perfect for sure and I think they've mis-stepped along the way but I think at this stage of the game it doesnt serve anyone any benefit other than our detractors to be bad mouthing them.

jag said something about 2 days, 2 days ago, maybe something positive today. I hope so or I'll be in the dumps big time this evening no matter how much I try to lower expectations.

enjoy your day
Hey Jason you too mate, definitely appreciate this post. All on edge playing our violins as the titanic sinks. I don’t even know if mgmt have made the connections or created the relationships, but I certainly feel they have dropped the ball by not being more present and more engaged with government. However you are right Re the cone of silence, But I’m just a lowly holder of half a million shares so what do I know! I appreciate the response and to know that we are all in this mess together. Good on you buddy for being a better man than I and calmly responding. Have a good one mate. Hopefully a whisky at a nice bar when this is all $12 and good times!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Hey Jason you too mate, definitely appreciate this post. All on edge playing our violins as the titanic sinks. I don’t even know if mgmt have made the connections or created the relationships, but I certainly feel they have dropped the ball by not being more present and more engaged with government. However you are right Re the cone of silence, But I’m just a lowly holder of half a million shares so what do I know! I appreciate the response and to know that we are all in this mess together. Good on you buddy for being a better man than I and calmly responding. Have a good one mate. Hopefully a whisky at a nice bar when this is all $12 and good times!
ForFukSake!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

ptlas

Regular
My impeccable source that I'm not at liberty to name, informs me that discussions are ongoing and a resolution is
IMMINENT

1689048834264.png

Well someone had to say it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Hemicuda

Regular
more days of our lives

Reactions: 4 users
Covid was no excuse for not leaving WA for 2 years. Twiggy Forrest did what the fuck he wanted during the 'restrictions'. Management should have spent more time closer to our only asset rather than ducking a virus with a 99.9% survival rate imo

Australia’s richest man contracted COVID-19 while travelling around the world last year and was granted an exemption saving him from having to quarantine in two states on his return.

Fortescue Metals chairman Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest contracted the virus from a Russian translator in Uzbekistan, forcing him to postpone the rest of his planned Central Asia leg as he pursued new renewable energy projects for the major miner.

The four-month tour of 47 countries occurred at the height of the pandemic, which has halted global travel, and was part of the miner’s ambitious target to curb emissions from its West Australian operations.

“I would rather have not caught COVID but it hasn’t harmed me,” Mr Forrest said in an interview with The Australian Financial Review ahead of his Boyer lecture series due to go to air on the ABC this weekend.

“I’m still as fit as a fiddle but the big thing is that it enabled us to put together a suite of assets to create a supply of renewable fuels and products which could rival the fossil-fuel sector.”

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 15 users

ptlas

Regular

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Bray

Regular
Don’t know wtf we are waiting for but I’m still bloody waiting

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19 users

Uglybob

Regular
I thought we were all waiting for Lambo's?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Nellie17

Regular
giphy.gif

Probably waiting to see if Cashy turned up to mow Jags lawn!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Charbella

Regular
Covid was no excuse for not leaving WA for 2 years. Twiggy Forrest did what the fuck he wanted during the 'restrictions'. Management should have spent more time closer to our only asset rather than ducking a virus with a 99.9% survival rate imo

Australia’s richest man contracted COVID-19 while travelling around the world last year and was granted an exemption saving him from having to quarantine in two states on his return.

Fortescue Metals chairman Andrew “Twiggy” Forrest contracted the virus from a Russian translator in Uzbekistan, forcing him to postpone the rest of his planned Central Asia leg as he pursued new renewable energy projects for the major miner.

The four-month tour of 47 countries occurred at the height of the pandemic, which has halted global travel, and was part of the miner’s ambitious target to curb emissions from its West Australian operations.

“I would rather have not caught COVID but it hasn’t harmed me,” Mr Forrest said in an interview with The Australian Financial Review ahead of his Boyer lecture series due to go to air on the ABC this weekend.

“I’m still as fit as a fiddle but the big thing is that it enabled us to put together a suite of assets to create a supply of renewable fuels and products which could rival the fossil-fuel sector.”
Hi Carlos, not fair to compare Nigel to Twiggy. Twiggy would have access to the best private jets in the world, what would Nigel have?

Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
While we wait, In other News did you see where

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

Flight996

Regular
Former AVZ chairman Klaus Eckhoff slams ‘racist’ shareholders, plots new Manono deal

afr.com

So this pinhead Eckhoff is on record saying:

“The geological risk in the Congo is virtually zero, compared to Australia, where it’s 99 per cent risk...and the copper belt you’re talking 4 per cent copper, 1 per cent cobalt, tin in Australia you’d be lucky to have 0.1 per cent and in the Congo you have 4.5 per cent. Lithium is the same.”

What an ignorant and uninformed view. Sounds like he downloaded his geo qualifications from a website ending in dot.in

Any wonder AJN Resources is just junk stock and reduced to digging through tailings heaps for scraps.

It's a slow day, as some have already noted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom