AVZ Discussion 2022

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
"Older block" but a street away from the beach in Dee Why $1.25M+

View attachment 6349

I'm looking in the area for my son who works in the area, and currently renting.. AVZ to fund part of the purchase..

TC.

Great area Dee Why, that patch of grass is opposite an now closed down Austrian pub that was selling take away beers during lockdown. Me and my mates spent every afternoon 'exercising' on that grass...

We were renting this place and about 1 month after we decided to start saving our deposit to buy the owners put it on the market.

3 bed, 2 bath, 3 balcony, 2 carspaces and a 100m walk to the sand for 750k. We ended up buying a 1 bed unit one suburb back from the beach for 530k. Really missed out on that one, a coat of paint and new carpet and 6 years later you would have more than doubled your money.

Good luck with the hunt TC! Any questions about the area feel free to ask! I can't recommend the RSL enough :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
View attachment 6351

Holy hell thats fucking CRaaaaaaaaaaZY !!!!

I live in a 3 bed x 1 on 430sq/m block, in Kensington, literally 5 min drive to city...........thats valued less than $1m.

Absolutely smart move on your part, thats frigging unsustainable.

What hope does our children / future children / future generations of children get a look in on the property market ?

o_O Yeah, we loved living where we did but could never afford to buy a house and I hoard so we were out of space. We were on the Gold Coast looking at open homes when they announced they were closing the border for covid the first time round. Finally made it here but what we were looking at for 6-700k back then doesn't even show up for under a mill on the Gold Coast now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
"Older block" but a street away from the beach in Dee Why $1.25M+

View attachment 6349

I'm looking in the area for my son who works in the area, and currently renting.. AVZ to fund part of the purchase..

TC.
I mean you look at those prices and it just doesn't add up does it?

Crazy stuff

How do young people even start to get into the market these days?

I know you have to cut your cloth accordingly

I bought a dump of a place, under a flight path that no-one else would live in and reno'd it myself to just get into the market

Sometimes though I think young people (not all) expect the world and aren't willing to live in anything less than brand new, on trend, double sized, designer kitchen, ensuite, double walk in robe, entertainers delights with outdoor kitchens, pizza ovens and Argentinian charcoal BBQ's

Some just can't see that you don't start with a place like that .....you work your way up to achieving that sort of lifestyle over a long period of time and through making sacrifices and saving and investing

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Exactly mate, Zijin sewing the seeds of doubt and convoluting the whole situation with rubbish which has been exacerbated by lazy media articles and an army of trolls.

Hopefully management and drc can produce something that cuts out the noise.

It's quite laughable if after effectively shutting down the mining sector for months in order to weed out corruption the DRC Feds then turn around and cop it up the backside all over again.
AVZ on the battery council out of all the mining companies, largely Chinese.
Quite a decisive moment here on many levels.
Hopefully we'll come out of the other end with a nice neat package in our favour to get on and fast track development.
It's in nobody's interest for this to drag on any further. Least of all the DRC.
Well said. (y)

Reactions: 9 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
o_O Yeah, we loved living where we did but could never afford to buy a house and I hoard so we were out of space. We were on the Gold Coast looking at open homes when they announced they were closing the border for covid the first time round. Finally made it here but what we were looking at for 6-700k back then doesn't even show up for under a mill on the Gold Coast now.
I'll help you out with some of that stash you're hoarding there Disco! :D

• Haha

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
I mean you look at those prices and it just doesn't add up does it?

Crazy stuff

How do young people even start to get into the market these days?

I know you have to cut your cloth accordingly

I bought a dump of a place, under a flight path that no-one else would live in and reno'd it myself to just get into the market

Sometimes though I think young people (not all) expect the world and aren't willing to live in anything less than brand new, on trend, double sized, designer kitchen, ensuite, double walk in robe, entertainers delights with outdoor kitchens, pizza ovens and Argentinian charcoal BBQ's

Some just can't see that you don't start with a place like that .....you work your way up to achieving that sort of lifestyle over a long period of time and through making sacrifices and saving and investing

Very true, generally speaking but at the same time the market is just insane. You really have to feel sorry for the ones that have done the hardwork saving the deposit only to get stiffed our of the market by an investor using the equity from their 10 investment properties to make it 11 investment properties.

As good as a strong housing market is economically I think a massive correction would do wonders.

I'll help you out with some of that stash you're hoarding there Disco! :D

Not a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

TheCount

Regular
Great area Dee Why, that patch of grass is opposite an now closed down Austrian pub that was selling take away beers during lockdown. Me and my mates spent every afternoon 'exercising' on that grass...

We were renting this place and about 1 month after we decided to start saving our deposit to buy the owners put it on the market.

3 bed, 2 bath, 3 balcony, 2 carspaces and a 100m walk to the sand for 750k. We ended up buying a 1 bed unit one suburb back from the beach for 530k. Really missed out on that one, a coat of paint and new carpet and 6 years later you would have more than doubled your money.

Good luck with the hunt TC! Any questions about the area feel free to ask! I can't recommend the RSL enough :LOL:
I'd move there in a heartbeat, but it's all about The Countess right? Transport is a bitch but when AVZ starts to fly again I won't need a FT job.

Born in The Shire and grew up in Castle Cove and remember many late nights in my teens (52 now) in the area - Didi's just to name one dive...

Son is following my Accounting path and in the early stages of his Chartered life so would be nice to do something for him and our daughter..

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I may have just done my time on the cesspool crapper

1652329247100.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Very true, generally speaking but at the same time the market is just insane. You really have to feel sorry for the ones that have done the hardwork saving the deposit only to get stiffed our of the market by an investor using the equity from their 10 investment properties to make it 11 investment properties.

As good as a strong housing market is economically I think a massive correction would do wonders.

Not a chance!
DAMN! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'd move there in a heartbeat, but it's all about The Countess right? Transport is a bitch but when AVZ starts to fly again I won't need a FT job.

Born in The Shire and grew up in Castle Cove and remember many late nights in my teens (52 now) in the area - Didi's just to name one dive...

Son is following my Accounting path and in the early stages of his Chartered life so would be nice to do something for him and our daughter..

TC.
Bank of Mum and Dad

For many it's the only way they can get in

I too wan't to try and assist my son and daughter so that they can get a decent roof over their heads and hopefully not in a suburb a million miles from anywhere

TheCount

Regular
Bank of Mum and Dad

For many it's the only way they can get in

I too wan't to try and assist my son and daughter so that they can get a decent roof over their heads and hopefully not in a suburb a million miles from anywhere
Soon to be the Bank of AVZ!!

TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Love
  • Haha

Kenno61

Regular
Afternoon fellow holders, on the subject of housing affordability : We had David Koch host our conference three years ago at the fantastic Pier One on Sydney Harbour. He produced some stats up on the screen to show that housing affordability is NO DIFFERENT now (then) than what it was was when he and Mrs Kochy were married back in the early '80's. The big difference was back then standard interest rates WHICH were around 9%, and then of course went to 18's. Today's rates are 2-3%. and the 'housing shock' crap that media are peddling at the moment during the election campaign is typical but still ridiculous. Housing affordability in some ways is cheaper now than 30-40 years ago. Best wishes from Perth, the most affordable real estate in mainland Aus!

Bray

Regular
28 here. Been saving for a house deposit for what feels like 10 years, living in Melbourne for 6 years paying rent didn’t make it easy at all for saving. Thankfully now contracting for the big dogs BHP/BMA, Origin energy and Santos has given the opportunity to finally get into the market.

Reactions: 5 users

John25

Regular
Suspension incoming I think

Just don't know if it will be temp or perm!

Had enough of those creeps and I'm telling them

Fuck it
Will you go to arbitration @Winenut :)

• Haha

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Afternoon fellow holders, on the subject of housing affordability : We had David Koch host our conference three years ago at the fantastic Pier One on Sydney Harbour. He produced some stats up on the screen to show that housing affordability is NO DIFFERENT now (then) than what it was was when he and Mrs Kochy were married back in the early '80's. The big difference was back then standard interest rates WHICH were around 9%, and then of course went to 18's. Today's rates are 2-3%. and the 'housing shock' crap that media are peddling at the moment during the election campaign is typical but still ridiculous. Housing affordability in some ways is cheaper now than 30-40 years ago. Best wishes from Perth, the most affordable real estate in mainland Aus!
I wonder what would happen to prices if interest rates went to even 5-7%??

I wonder what would happen to those with million dollar mortgages that they took out when rates were 1%?

Not that I think rates will get up there but the carnage for some people would be massive ....and I don't think many realise it

Reactions: 3 users

Samus

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Mining8

Der Geist, aka Oil&Gas, aka Li@Lithiumanalytic acts as a social media troll deliberately spreading unsubstantiated information from unverified sources to downramp AVZ which can unfairly influence the market by getting into minds of holders and potential holders. Is he also getting paid???

AVZ F123.jpg

You will see unverified documents that have no basis in fact and law that he puts out. Then you see the substantiated legally binding announcements and agreements that AVZ has secured to own legally and without question 75% of the project, and as stated by the company any contrary claims have, I quote, 'NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW.'

Also important to note that HAS NOT BEEN HIGHLIGHTED but see below in the company announcement on May 4th, that AVZ's 75% equity interest in the Manono Project , to which AVZ holds good legal title, I quote, 'HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED OR ANNULLED BY ANY ORDER, LETTER OR OTHERWISE.'(see announcement below)

What does that tell you about rumours and unsubstantiated documents that suggest the contrary?????????????????

AVZ F12.jpg

1652332924297.png

The Extra15% AVZ is seeking to add to the already 75% interest in the Manono Project which AVZ HAS GOOD LEGAL TITLE:

Again follow the LEGALLY SUBSTANTIATED ASX company announcements.

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom Shareholder Agreement.

AVZ F1234.jpg

This tells me AVZ do not have a problem. The only 'problem' is the media scaremongering. The reality is that Jin Cheng Mining do not have a legal leg to stand on because:

The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors, and have NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW. (see in announcement above)

AIMO

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

BRICK

Regular
Der Geist, aka Oil&Gas, aka Li@Lithiumanalytic acts as a social media troll deliberately spreading unsubstantiated information from unverified sources to downramp AVZ which can unfairly influence the market by getting into minds of holders and potential holders. Is he also getting paid???

View attachment 6345

You will see unverified documents that have no basis in fact and law that he puts out. Then you see the substantiated legally binding announcements and agreements that AVZ has secured to own legally and without question 75% of the project, and as stated by the company any contrary claims have, I quote, 'NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW.'

Also important to note that HAS NOT BEEN HIGHLIGHTED but see below in the company announcement on May 4th, that AVZ's 75% equity interest in the Manono Project , to which AVZ holds good legal title, I quote, 'HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED OR ANNULLED BY ANY ORDER, LETTER OR OTHERWISE.'(see announcement below)

What does that tell you about rumours and unsubstantiated documents that suggest the contrary?????????????????

View attachment 6335

View attachment 6362

The Extra15% AVZ is seeking to add to the already 75% interest in the Manono Project which AVZ HAS GOOD LEGAL TITLE:

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom Shareholder Agreement.

View attachment 6354

This tells me AVZ do not have a problem. The only 'problem' is the media scaremongering. The reality is that Jin Cheng Mining do not have a legal leg to stand on because:

The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors, and have NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW. (see in announcement above)

AIMO
So he is an ex shareholder?? WTF is he so hell bent on revenge?

• Sad
Reactions: 5 users

TheCount

Regular

View attachment 6345

View attachment 6335

View attachment 6362

View attachment 6354

AIMO
Welcome Mining8 - looking forward to not having to jump on HotCrapper to see your wise words.

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 31 users
Top Bottom