AVZ Discussion 2022

TDITD

Top 20
obviously you can piss about with the numbers however you like, but we essentially swap them out with CATL an they pay the break fee

Reactions: 2 users

TDITD

Top 20
MILIJEW123 popped a post that contained 230 likes

I cant see what he posted, can anyone cut and paste.

He is confident that Zijin is screwed if i am reading between the lines.

Great poster that one, smart cookie like Freehold, he is wasted on HC!!
I'd like to move to 2nd that motion. Don't frequent HC AVZ threads shitposting mecca

Dazmac66

Regular
Why would they suggest arbitration if they thought they had secure legal ownership. They would already be on their next dodgy deal.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Spikerama

Regular
% then it would be different?

Zijin are firmly placed at the top of my shit list, but what if....

We were to say to Zijin (get in the bin) ok we will come to the table with your wanting to 'talk', here's the deal leave it or take it, we wont argue your illegal BS snide corrupt deals to get you here, but $33 mill equates to 7.27% of this venture, so guess what that's yours well done (assholes). Now we will offer you the deal CATL had, but of course we have to cover expenses an also the value of this venture has since increased so $260 mil for the remaining 16.73% and of course then the same deal as CATL you cover your 24% of any costs moving forward.

Essentially binning CATL and replacing them with Zijin (who are not to be trusted).

That's all fine but then you have to question CATLs relevance in Felix's master plan which is to create a Battery Metals Value Chain through his new DBC. Clearly something CATL knows a hell of a lot about. And AVZ is on the Board. Obviously some pros and cons for cutting them loose.

Reactions: 6 users

wombat74

Top 20
Nigel and AVZ management used their career/reputation/life to tell you that they are right now holding 75%, not for once but for lots of times. So give them a trust? Some of the long time poster still mention Zijin is getting 30%?

IMO, AVZ may not extend the CATH 24% deal deadline. If they dont f.... transfer the money by end of month, they are off.

I am happy to wait for next one.

I cant see what he posted, can anyone cut and paste.?

MLIJEW123 UH OH, seemingly not good for Zijin at all...
1652318068178.jpeg

Reactions: 5 users

Dijon101

Regular
1652172176347.png

Just posting this again for simplicity sake.
Currently
AVZ owns 75% no ifs or buts.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

Scoota30

Regular

I cant see what he posted, can anyone cut and paste.?

Beisha, it is a screenshot of the Twitter posts from Africaminers and ourdrc from replies to dergeist (I can't see because he blocked me 😂).
But these two twitter accounts were created this month and have no posts and barely any followers so it is a fluff piece as it is just an opinion from the opposite of a downramping Twitter account.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220512-091435_hotcrapper.jpg
    Screenshot_20220512-091435_hotcrapper.jpg
    410.7 KB · Views: 36
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20
I'm hoping management is just buying time for Felix to sort this out and that they've just adknowledged the the arbitration for the sake of market transparency.
I'm not sure how we end up in court for an issue between Cominiere and the DRC government.
If zijin had a legit claim the 15% would simply be theirs already would it not? Zijin is trying to force AVZ's hand into adknowledging their claim to avoid the shitstorm they're up against.
They're trying on everything from every angle including trying to spread uncertainty about the 15% we already bought and paid for from Dathomir.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20

DiscoDanNZ

Regular
Is there a link to highlight that ?

If so, then AVZ have a case.

I am no lawyer, just a simple tradie.

What would i know ?
I'll see what I can find when I get a chance, but I definitely remember seeing something along those lines and it was definitely from our side of the case not one of the google translated articles from shitter.

I'm not a lawyer either, just a simple unemployed tradie :ROFLMAO:

• Love

BEISHA

Top 20
That's all fine but then you have to question CATLs relevance in Felix's master plan which is to create a Battery Metals Value Chain through his new DBC. Clearly something CATL knows a hell of a lot about. And AVZ is on the Board. Obviously some pros and cons for cutting them loose.
Good point !!

Zijin dont have that knowledge.

Complicated times thats for sure.

Reactions: 1 users

wombat74

Top 20
Here is another good one from MILIJEW123 worth revisiting here ,
"Why do you think zijin have taken the 15% from cominere argument outside of the DRC courts and to the ICC who seemingly cant tell the DRC or cominere to do anything and only advise. If you dont know ill tell you.

Because they know they wont win in the DRC!!

Not only that they have done this 15% with cominere dodgy as all hell through the back door down the hallway, through the other backdoor then off to the left, through the red door and finally through the last door on the right.

See combaste post in the pic to again reiterate why zijin are in the wrong. AVZ DO NOT HAVE THE FINANCE YET SO SHARES CANNOT BE TRANSFERED I.E THE 15%."

Its clear and simple really.
Pledge of shares and terms of sale Notwithstanding the fact that the provisions relating to the pledge and the sale of the Shares are governed by the Articles of Association of DATHCOM Mining SAS, it is agreed that no Associate is authorized to pledge his Shares before the realization of a Feasibility Study and the nlise in place of the necessary financing for the development phase in accordance with the Feasibility Study

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
I'll see what I can find when I get a chance, but I definitely remember seeing something along those lines and it was definitely from our side of the case not one of the google translated articles from shitter.

I'm not a lawyer either, just a simple unemployed tradie :ROFLMAO:
Brothers in arms , what do you do ?

Unemployed ?

Tradies are in high demand in WA, where are you located ?

TDITD

Top 20
Well that all remains, our sc6 and PLS still goes to those we signed contracts with, we can still supply a CATL funded battery plant in DRC. AVZ just communicates to CATL we wanted you but you guys have out played yourselves and we have been forced to go with Zijin to maintain operational majority of the project. Definitely would be pros and cons, but we have to look after ourselves first, DRC second and JV holders last.

Who knows if CATL really didn't know anything of Zijins illegal moves, well then they may kick up a stink, utilise their contacts, offer more $ to pay off Zijin, run back to winnie the pooh and cry about it and get Zijin to back off ?

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
"Why do you think zijin have taken the 15% from cominere argument outside of the DRC courts and to the ICC who seemingly cant tell the DRC or cominere to do anything and only advise. If you dont know ill tell you.

Not only that they have done this 15% with cominere dodgy as all hell through the back door down the hallway, through the other backdoor then off to the left, through the red door and finally through the last door on the right.

See combaste post in the pic to again reiterate why zijin are in the wrong. AVZ DO NOT HAVE THE FINANCE YET SO SHARES CANNOT BE TRANSFERED I.E THE 15%."

Pledge of shares and terms of sale Notwithstanding the fact that the provisions relating to the pledge and the sale of the Shares are governed by the Articles of Association of DATHCOM Mining SAS, it is agreed that no Associate is authorized to pledge his Shares before the realization of a Feasibility Study and the nlise in place of the necessary financing for the development phase in accordance with the Feasibility Study
Well well well, plot thickens even further, that reads black and white to me.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: 4 users

DiscoDanNZ

Regular

@BEISHA - sorry this is what I was referring too, have read too much crap lately to remember exactly whats what...

Brothers in arms , what do you do ?

Unemployed ?

Tradies are in high demand in WA, where are you located ?

HVAC - Just moved from Sydney to Brisbane after Easter so won't be moving to WA for a job any time soon :LOL:

I haven't started applying for jobs up here yet, my wife kept her job and works remotely so it took the pressure right off me having to find one, I'm calling it a holiday more than I'm unemployed. I prefer doing installation/project work as opposed to service work, if I want to do service work you can pretty much pick the job ad you like atm but not so much with project work. I've got friends in construction here that I'll just do labour work for in the meantime. We also haven't decided exactly where we want to end up buying here yet so I don't exactly want to get my dream job on the North side of Brisbane and then buy a house on the Gold Coast either.

What do you do?>

Reactions: 3 users

Yup thought there was FID clause 🙏

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

LX600

Regular
Hi guys, please dont over estimate Zijin's bottom line. They can do things really ugly and dodgy.

I hope management can consider the situation in all angle and f.... Zijin off. They are supposed to be off anyway.

TDITD

Top 20
All I know is there is a little hand on the drawer this time and it has a tattoo on it 腐败
Nigel an co have a serious battle at hand an they better not forget the moisturising cream

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

BEISHA

Top 20
@BEISHA - sorry this is what I was referring too, have read too much crap lately to remember exactly whats what...

HVAC - Just moved from Sydney to Brisbane after Easter so won't be moving to WA for a job any time soon :LOL:

I haven't started applying for jobs up here yet, my wife kept her job and works remotely so it took the pressure right off me having to find one, I'm calling it a holiday more than I'm unemployed. I prefer doing installation/project work as opposed to service work, if I want to do service work you can pretty much pick the job ad you like atm but not so much with project work. I've got friends in construction here that I'll just do labour work for in the meantime. We also haven't decided exactly where we want to end up buying here yet so I don't exactly want to get my dream job on the North side of Brisbane and then buy a house on the Gold Coast either.

What do you do?>
I am a carpenter , but also a registered builder, i flip homes , buy ugly ducklings in good locations, knock a couple of walls down here and there to open the place up, modernise the bathrooms / kitchens, lick of paint, a bit of landscaping then SELL.

Dont touch electricity, plumbing, tiling, i get contract those out, but i do the rest, flooring, hang doors, skirting, architraves, installing cabinets, pergolas etc.

I am getting a bit too tired doing that now, hoping to just flip my personal home and then retire and trade full time, making more money doing that and dont have to bust a gut in doing so.

2 more years to go hopefully to fulfill that dream.

I am also studying Psychology part time, will go full time once i quit building.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom