AVZ Discussion 2022

BEISHA

Top 20
I have finally found a way to infiltrate HC and cause mayhem , without even needing to change an account , email address , VPN , or any skull duggery like that, the ROBIN HOOD movement has many ways to skin a cat , to provide KARMA to the crapper, so i have decided to teach EXPRESS TA to one of my many followers , a young man from sweden who wants to post his learnings all over the crapper as a young Beisha student, if anyone else wants to join that movement, just PM me, happy to help.

sneaky.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users
Wow, dem some strong fighting words from management, after no doubt analysing the legal jargon over and over for the past week, they're still clearly adamant that Zijin are just scamming, to the point of getting the AFR to fix their article......I like it, I like it alot, I'm back to being a touch confident again, shit I feel like I have bipolar this last week 🤪

View attachment 6376
Issue is though if it was published in print, how would it get a correction update? Absolutely terrible journalism, no research or anything. Damage already done, but I guess at least they acknowledged the error in the end 😮‍💨

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
I have finally found a way to infiltrate HC and cause mayhem , without even needing to change an account , email address , VPN , or any skull duggery like that, the ROBIN HOOD movement has many ways to skin a cat , to provide KARMA to the crapper, so i have decided to teach EXPRESS TA to one of my many followers , a young man from sweden who wants to post his learnings all over the crapper as a young Beisha student, if anyone else wants to join that movement, just PM me, happy to help.

View attachment 6377
Just for you mate :D
1652339056880.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

BRICK

Regular
Had covid a couple of weeks ago....Don't believe in the jabs but have fortified myself for months with VITD, VITC, zinc, quercetin(natural ivermectin substitute.....and as soon as I got it I had mouth washes and squirts up the nose with x5 daily with mouth wash Povidone-Iodine 1%w/v You can buy it undiluted or if they haven't got it you can dilute it 1:20 with the full strength bottle. Just use it the first few days if you get it. The theory is if you act early you can reduce the viral load by killing the covid that is in the nose and throat because omicron mainly divides in the nose and throat, and studies suggest it significantly improves outcomes.......and age is just a number :sneaky:

View attachment 6368
yeah my wife was getting me to do gargling etc early on for my throat etc for the same reason

ptlas

Regular
Der Geist, aka Oil&Gas, aka Li@Lithiumanalytic acts as a social media troll deliberately spreading unsubstantiated information from unverified sources to downramp AVZ which can unfairly influence the market by getting into minds of holders and potential holders. Is he also getting paid???

View attachment 6345

You will see unverified documents that have no basis in fact and law that he puts out. Then you see the substantiated legally binding announcements and agreements that AVZ has secured to own legally and without question 75% of the project, and as stated by the company any contrary claims have, I quote, 'NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW.'

Also important to note that HAS NOT BEEN HIGHLIGHTED but see below in the company announcement on May 4th, that AVZ's 75% equity interest in the Manono Project , to which AVZ holds good legal title, I quote, 'HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED OR ANNULLED BY ANY ORDER, LETTER OR OTHERWISE.'(see announcement below)

What does that tell you about rumours and unsubstantiated documents that suggest the contrary?????????????????

View attachment 6335

View attachment 6362

The Extra15% AVZ is seeking to add to the already 75% interest in the Manono Project which AVZ HAS GOOD LEGAL TITLE:

Again follow the LEGALLY SUBSTANTIATED ASX company announcements.

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom Shareholder Agreement.

View attachment 6354

This tells me AVZ do not have a problem. The only 'problem' is the media scaremongering. The reality is that Jin Cheng Mining do not have a legal leg to stand on because:

The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors, and have NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW. (see in announcement above)

AIMO
Glad you're here
Their loss is our gain

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JAG

Top 20
yeah my wife was getting me to do gargling etc early on for my throat etc for the same reason
Just don't swallow:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

BRICK

Regular
  • Haha

Scoota30

Regular
Better late then never I guess 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

View attachment 6372
Todays Journo's just post articles and then wait for everyone else to do their legwork and fact check them and then just correct it.....
Unreal

• Sad
Reactions: 7 users

BEISHA

Top 20
ASX down another 142pts............................AVZ TH......(y)(y)(y)(y)

FFX...........82c ( was 1.20 approx )
PLS..........2.45 ( was 3.50 approx )
AKE.........10.70 ( was 13.50 )
LTR............1.15 ( was 2.19 )...................how is that blind freddy account FLASHPOO ?
GLN .......1.38 ( was 2. 33 )

CARNAGE

Well done Nige...........AVZ would be low 60c / 50 if not for the TH.

I will take that as a BIG win.

thumbs up.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
looking around the market im seeing many peers down 20-40% off highs, cxo, ltr, lke, sya etc. If we come out of suspension soon as the market starts to bottom out and have Zijin in the rearview mirror along with the news we've been waiting for, then we'll actually be up more than the lot of them, and rightly so. In hindsight we might be able to look back and say thanks for that Zijin you actually did more good than damage to our share price.
sky rocket.gif

100%, thats what i am hoping for.......;)

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Birdman7

Regular
Welc
Der Geist, aka Oil&Gas, aka Li@Lithiumanalytic acts as a social media troll deliberately spreading unsubstantiated information from unverified sources to downramp AVZ which can unfairly influence the market by getting into minds of holders and potential holders. Is he also getting paid???

View attachment 6345

You will see unverified documents that have no basis in fact and law that he puts out. Then you see the substantiated legally binding announcements and agreements that AVZ has secured to own legally and without question 75% of the project, and as stated by the company any contrary claims have, I quote, 'NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW.'

Also important to note that HAS NOT BEEN HIGHLIGHTED but see below in the company announcement on May 4th, that AVZ's 75% equity interest in the Manono Project , to which AVZ holds good legal title, I quote, 'HAVE NOT BEEN TERMINATED OR ANNULLED BY ANY ORDER, LETTER OR OTHERWISE.'(see announcement below)

What does that tell you about rumours and unsubstantiated documents that suggest the contrary?????????????????

View attachment 6335

View attachment 6362

The Extra15% AVZ is seeking to add to the already 75% interest in the Manono Project which AVZ HAS GOOD LEGAL TITLE:

AVZI is in advanced discussions with the DRC Government regarding the purchase of Cominiere’s remaining 15% interest in Dathcom exercising AVZI’s rights under terms of the existing Dathcom Shareholder Agreement.

View attachment 6354

This tells me AVZ do not have a problem. The only 'problem' is the media scaremongering. The reality is that Jin Cheng Mining do not have a legal leg to stand on because:

The Company has considered each of the Dathomir Claim and Cominiere Transfer Claim in detail and believes them to each be spurious in nature, without merit, contain fundamental and material errors, and have NO SUBSTANCE OR FOUNDATION IN FACT OR LAW. (see in announcement above)

AIMO

Good to see you here Mining8, welcome!
Welcome Mining8

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Yep, I reckon AVZ have every right to stay in suspension until the DRC make clear and categorical affirmation of the status of ML (fees received, ML issued, boundaries set, terms of the remaining PR), ownership, and the terms of the sale of the 15% ex COMINIERE. A month is fine by me.

Reactions: 18 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yep, I reckon AVZ have every right to stay in suspension until the DRC make clear and categorical affirmation of the status of ML (fees received, ML issued, boundaries set, terms of the remaining PR), ownership, and the terms of the sale of the 15% ex COMINIERE. A month is fine by me.
I would just HALT everything, stop the earth works, give the DRC Govt nothing more until AVZ rights are honoured.

This has to be damaging DRC reputation, GLOBALLY right now.

On a slightly different matter, can AVZ easily rip up the agreement with CATH , or is that a legal nightmare too ?

imo

• Thinking
  • Love

Doc

Master of Quan

View attachment 6345

View attachment 6335

View attachment 6362

View attachment 6354

AIMO
I think he is a puppet for someone, possibly an ex director. He has someone’s hand so far up his arse when he yawns you hear their watch tick IMO.
How else does a librarian have so much info? Not an encyclopedia that’s for sure!

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
I think he is a puppet for someone, possibly an ex director. He has someone’s hand so far up his arse when he yawns you hear their watch tick IMO.
How else does a librarian have so much info? Not an encyclopedia that’s for sure!
Could be too. I recall seeing some copies of what apps or iMessages between Klaus and someone else, criticising NF's approach to what was happening with Cong and Z. How the fuck would he get those without being spoon-fed the screen shots?

I now know why he has bad breath when he yawns

Reactions: 7 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Great to see this post M8 and great to see you here......sensational post as always.

All I can say for this Muppet is........big fucking law suit coming his way...cant hide behind social platforms anymore!

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

All, some really sensational posts and love the shit about peoples ages.....:ROFLMAO: nearly pissed myself...again🤫

Yes, missing in action I have been. Good reason ...getting old (49) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: long story but if I can I just say this...if your not feeling right, don't be a man or women, go see a doc!

P.S I have noted potential infiltrators here. BE WARNED. YOU WILL BE BANISHED BY THE GROUP
season 3 GIF
Point them out Jag, we’ll take care of the rest!

Attachments

• 3B75E3F8-B10E-4BE4-9D5F-9555AC16F356.gif
    3B75E3F8-B10E-4BE4-9D5F-9555AC16F356.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

jsbuser

I dont recall his earlier HC contributions, is this an example of "NIC recycling" where someone has used the original HC NIC or was he always a wolf in shits clothing on HC?

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users
Could be too. I recall seeing some copies of what apps or iMessages between Klaus and someone else, criticising NF's approach to what was happening with Cong and Z. How the fuck would he get those without being spoon-fed the screen shots?

I now know why he has bad breath when he yawns
Well he just says in red text "received from jens" lmao

Reactions: 1 users
Top Bottom