• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Pokok

Regular
Its social media , to directly call a shareholder racist is a little unfair , how do they know or not know who the f we are as we all could be shorters

Reactions: 16 users

Flight996

Regular

Bin Chickens.JPG

AJN = Bin Chickens

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Frank

Top 20
A little terd, writing about a German Kunt 🤣🤣!

Enjoy your week everyone, and let's keep out heads up!

Cheers,
Nellie
A little turd, writing about a German Kunt :ROFLMAO:

* Quote of the Year so far goes to Nellie imo (y)

1688952639762.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Rediah

Regular
We all know when we are talking about China, its not the people we are discussing but the government and those people in power who are corrupt and thieving their way in and robbing nations. We have a good Chinese contributors on this forum and I personally know couple of them and I have big respect for them.

Tell 2 cent Tommy to add this video under his article too

Not sure if the video will play here but some screen grabs from it

Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 11.42.23 am.png

Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 11.42.38 am.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 11.42.23 am.png
    Screen Shot 2023-07-10 at 11.42.23 am.png
    318.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Thanks I enjoys every moment of my French lesson , shame I don't understand a a f$%#en word . 2.30am what am I doing up ohh wait,,,, Im waiting for my weekly update
Hey pokok just to help you in future, YouTube has a translate function. 😇🤣😘

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users

j.l

Regular
I've been frequently using a racist slur against white people and no one batted an eye

Then again if the gringos don't want to be called gringos then they should stop acting like gringos imo
Is batting an eye similar to winking?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Frank

Top 20

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 19 users

BEISHA

Top 20
Yeh but at the same time he's not wrong. Most people here are racist cunts, ultra anti Chinese despite our biggest shareholders directly and indirectly are Chinese. Call the DRC people dumb, insult highly popular DRC politicians (although probably being corrupt). And fail to realise that many African people prefer the Chinese over the west because "they're not white." Many still hate white nations due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation. I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb. Anyway, I hope it all works out, I get my money, and you can all be cashed up bogans.
Most people here are racist cunts

I normally dont have a crack at posters here cause everybody is entitled to a opinion, but i will make a exception for you ..;)

I cant speak for others, but whenever i quote " China " on a topic , i refer to the incidious government lead by winnie the pooh , President Xi, the chinese populace are lovely people and have no choice in how they live their lives.

Whenever i quote the DRC , i refer to the incidious government, lead by piss weak FT, the general populace i have alot of respect and admiration for, living in squalor conditions year after year, hoping a government might step up to the plate and think about them, rather their own selfish needs !!

I dont have a racist bone in my body, i believe everyone, black, white, yellow are all equal and i believe that most of the posters on this forum feel the same way .

What you say about Africans hating " white nations " due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation is probably true to a large extent, but what do you reckon Africa is on the verge of once again ?

Speaking of racism, i wonder what the chinese really think of their fellow african ?

I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb.

I think you need to have a look in the mirror before you make that statement champ......;)

Just sayin.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

geo_au

Regular
"It's ok, nobody takes any notice of what's posted on social media"

• Fire

geo_au

Regular
Yeh but at the same time he's not wrong. Most people here are racist cunts, ultra anti Chinese despite our biggest shareholders directly and indirectly are Chinese. Call the DRC people dumb, insult highly popular DRC politicians (although probably being corrupt). And fail to realise that many African people prefer the Chinese over the west because "they're not white." Many still hate white nations due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation. I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb. Anyway, I hope it all works out, I get my money, and you can all be cashed up bogans.
If only they knew what the chinese think of africans. They are extremely racists and refer to them as monkeys.

• Fire

Birdman7

Regular
If only they knew what the chinese think of africans. They are extremely racists and refer to them as monkeys.
The mind boggles!! How on earth do you think this post is even remotely helpful! Seriously.

Anyway, TO inbound

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

timb89

Regular
We all know when we are talking about China, its not the people we are discussing but the government and those people in power who are corrupt and thieving their way in and robbing nations. We have a good Chinese contributors on this forum and I personally know couple of them and I have big respect for them.

Tell 2 cent Tommy to add this video under his article too

Not sure if the video will play here but some screen grabs from it

View attachment 39567

View attachment 39568

For me, when I talk about China I am referring to the government and the 90mil communist party members.

Reactions: 2 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 11.39.47 am.png
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 11.39.15 am.png
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 11.38.27 am.png
Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 11.38.02 am.png

• Haha

BEISHA

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

geo_au

Regular
The days of colonialism are long gone with the advent of new generations taking over in the western world, however there is and will always be a minority fringe of knuckleheads who harken back to the days of their forefathers and that includes Germany having a wish for the the days of the Nazis era. We in Australia accept migrants from all over the world and they are welcome. In that regard China is different as they won't allow migrants into their country, Klaus needs to understand that. Klaus also is not interested in shareholders nor Africans but is in the game to make money for himself. Look what he did to Prospect Resources. He made a lot of money then sold to the chinese for a hansome profit then moved on to his next venture.

The only racist comments I’ve seen are from that ‘Axle’ idiot on Twitter who is a blatant fucken troll

Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
I am the child of a 10-pound Pom, adopted by a Russian father born in Shanghai, and Dutch mother born in France.

Me Racist?

'ken oath mate.
TC.

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom