AVZ Discussion 2022

cruiser51

Top 20
Anyway, TO inbound
Do you have a hotline with God??

All these idjuts saying TO incoming, without any hint why making that statement, need serious help.

If you want to play with your willy, don't do it in public ffs.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I am the child of a 10-pound Pom, adopted by a Russian father born in Shanghai, and Dutch mother born in France.

Me Racist?

'ken oath mate.
TC.
Tommy the moron, who believes he is too good to mix with plebs and talks about racists, is an amazing idiot.

I feel sorry for his parents. Where did it go wrong?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

TDITD

Top 20
I am the child of a 10-pound Pom, adopted by a Russian father born in Shanghai, and Dutch mother born in France.

Me Racist?

'ken oath mate.
TC.
But, but, but Klaus said we are all racist and so did @Hodlandwin69
the naked gun facepalm GIF

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

9cardomaha

Regular
1688964226796.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Tommy the moron, who believes he is too good to mix with plebs and talks about racists, is an amazing idiot.

at conception...

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Do you have a hotline with God??

All these idjuts saying TO incoming, without any hint why making that statement, need serious help.

If you want to play with your willy, don't do it in public ffs.
Can't reveal my source soz

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Me Racist?

'ken oath mate.
TC.

I think I might know your mother…. Was she a Countess in France?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Bray

Regular
Take over or take out incoming 🤔
30E7D287-B124-4AEC-A4D1-682E14EC5BCA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Flight996

Regular
I'm not racist: I hate everyone equally.

Cheers

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Can't reveal my source soz
No. But you can tell the world that our SE forum community are racist. Then it heats up, logic stacks up against you, then you do a 180.

You're a useless turd. And gutless.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Flight996

Regular
Most people here are racist cunts

I normally dont have a crack at posters here cause everybody is entitled to a opinion, but i will make a exception for you ..;)

I cant speak for others, but whenever i quote " China " on a topic , i refer to the incidious government lead by winnie the pooh , President Xi, the chinese populace are lovely people and have no choice in how they live their lives.

Whenever i quote the DRC , i refer to the incidious government, lead by piss weak FT, the general populace i have alot of respect and admiration for, living in squalor conditions year after year, hoping a government might step up to the plate and think about them, rather their own selfish needs !!

I dont have a racist bone in my body, i believe everyone, black, white, yellow are all equal and i believe that most of the posters on this forum feel the same way .

What you say about Africans hating " white nations " due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation is probably true to a large extent, but what do you reckon Africa is on the verge of once again ?

I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb.

I think you need to have a look in the mirror before you make that statement champ......;)

Just sayin.

Well said Beisha.

As we are aware, there are numerous validated reports of racism and discrimination against indigenous and cultural groups in China, particularly against Tibetans, Uyghurs, Africans, Indians and Nepalese.

Tibetans have been subjected to discrimination and human rights abuses by the Chinese government for decades following the Chinese invasion and annexation of their land in 1950. The Chinese government uses violence, intimidation and population dilution to suppress Tibetan culture, religion and dissent.

Ethnic and muslim Uyghurs in China's Xinjiang province continue to suffer human rights abuses and clear discrimination by the Chinese government. Uyghurs are interned in camps and subjected to forced labor, torture, and political indoctrination. Similar to Tibet, the Chinese government relocates Han Chinese to provencial cities and towns in order to dilute out the indigenous population and starve them of employment opportunities.

There are plenty of fools, apologists and the perennially offended who find white racism and discrimination everywhere, particularly where it does not exist, but conveniently turn a blind eye to systematic racism and discrimination perpetrated by non-whites.

Ignore the mindless ramblings of Ekhoff and Richardson. They are just plain ignorant.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

John25

Regular
1688968224421.gif

Q…What do you call a bitter/twisted/sawnoff/fake tanned /beady eyed/bald headed /German Kunt called Klaus
A…A Sour Kraut

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Let's get this guy banned on twitter (and anyone else for that matter that is acting like a twit). He's gone too far. Make a report. Stop the fake news and deliberate trolling. He's masquerading as a holder.
1688969148766.png
1688969086249.png
1688969103757.png
1688969117779.png
1688969032263.png
Lets

• Wow
Reactions: 11 users

GuruDukun

Regular
Was this tweeted before the article?

1688969313940.png

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I've reported that twitter poster and recommend everyone else does - have a feeling that's Tommy writing that shit

• Wow
Reactions: 26 users

Pokok

Regular

Mum should have swallowed ,,, I had a GIF but really too hot for me to handle 😏

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Retrobyte

Hates a beer
Mum should have swallowed ,,, I had a GIF but really too hot for me to handle 😏

I thought Tommy had two dads?

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom