AVZ Discussion 2022

Nellie17

Regular

Former AVZ chairman slams ‘racist’ shareholders, plots new Manono deal​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator

A little terd, writing about a German Kunt 🤣🤣!

Enjoy your week everyone, and let's keep out heads up!

Cheers,
Nellie

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Tom's article came off extremely childish - is this high-school or the ASX - and Klaus is pissed as he has been slammed by former shareholders on the AJN social media channels which we should all keep up as it's all true
Yeh but at the same time he's not wrong. Most people here are racist cunts, ultra anti Chinese despite our biggest shareholders directly and indirectly are Chinese. Call the DRC people dumb, insult highly popular DRC politicians (although probably being corrupt). And fail to realise that many African people prefer the Chinese over the west because "they're not white." Many still hate white nations due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation. I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb. Anyway, I hope it all works out, I get my money, and you can all be cashed up bogans.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Flight996

Regular

Former AVZ chairman slams ‘racist’ shareholders, plots new Manono deal​

Tom Richardson

Tom RichardsonMarkets reporter and commentator

Just another self-serving commentary by a pair of chronic bed-wetters that should be ignored.

It's gunna be a good week.

Cheers
F

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Charbella

Regular
Yeh but at the same time he's not wrong. Most people here are racist cunts, ultra anti Chinese despite our biggest shareholders directly and indirectly are Chinese. Call the DRC people dumb, insult highly popular DRC politicians (although probably being corrupt). And fail to realise that many African people prefer the Chinese over the west because "they're not white." Many still hate white nations due to generational impacts on slavery and colonisation. I honestly think some of the people on this forum are uber dumb. Anyway, I hope it all works out, I get my money, and you can all be cashed up bogans.
Are you serious? I have not seen any racist comments coming out from shareholders we know, calling out corruption is not the same as been racist. The ones that are been racist are not real shareholders.
Tommy clearly has taken a short position and has nothing more to write other than this gossip article.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

Bray

Regular
18390092-FB9A-4B60-9C3C-95F287D4840C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Fire

Fletch77

Regular
I think it’s fairly likely we will read that Tommy has run into the wrong person out on the town late at night at some stage…

It’s beyond belief the garbage he is allowed to write In FR ”articles”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Hemicuda

Regular
like sand through the hourglass,, so are the days of our lives🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Are you serious? I have not seen any racist comments coming out from shareholders we know, calling out corruption is not the same as been racist. The ones that are been racist are not real shareholders.
Tommy clearly has taken a short position and has nothing more to write other than this gossip article.
You live in a hole?

Doc

Master of Quan
You live in a hole?
Its quite simple, you state there is rampant racism by people in his forum ( most people here according to you ) so it shouldn't be too hard to throw some examples our way.
We'll wait, im uber excited

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 26 users

Azzler

Top 20
Its quite simple, you state there is rampant racism by people in his forum ( most people here according to you ) so it shouldn't be too hard to throw some examples our way.
We'll wait, im uber excited
We are often quite racist against China, TBH. However we don't mean actual China, just the cunts in China. 😂

• Fire
  • Haha

Bray

Regular
We are often quite racist against China, TBH. However we don't mean actual China, just the cunts in China. 😂
China as a conglomerate, not the Chinese people themselves big difference

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

The Fox

Regular
Here ya go mate, I hope this makes you feel better. 👍😁

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Axe to grind much ? This whole social media beat up is a load of BS .
Nigel still telling his "inner circle" to tell us to not "abuse" DRC Execs & officials" on SM as it hurts his negotiations. Its every individual's choice. Since negotiations seem intense NOW, I'm trying to push facts hard w/o being abusive. I do appreciate 95-99% of what I see the active posters are doing and applaud their great efforts. IMO. Br Sparrowhawk12

Reactions: 26 users
China as a conglomerate, not the Chinese people themselves big difference
Agree. The CCP machine is the enemy of democracy, freedom, equality. Not the ordinary Chinese trying to survive.

• Love
Reactions: 28 users
A little terd, writing about a German Kunt 🤣🤣!

Enjoy your week everyone, and let's keep out heads up!

Cheers,
Nellie

Love your work Nells ♥️

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Frank

Top 20
1688948808723.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
We had some good posts and information getting posted here…. Sooner or later we had to get more bullshit coming out from Klaus Jerkoff, Tommy the Turd and @Hodlandwin69

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 17 users
I've been frequently using a racist slur against white people and no one batted an eye

Then again if the gringos don't want to be called gringos then they should stop acting like gringos imo

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Flexi

Regular
The Twat and the Kunt can say what they want.
BUT the facts dont change.
AVZ followed the Law and Mining Code
DRC have failed to do so and need to be reminded.
No racism just facts imo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Mickyb64

Regular
The Twat and the Kunt can say what they want.
BUT the facts dont change.
AVZ followed the Law and Mining Code
DRC have failed to do so and need to be reminded.
No racism just facts imo
If they're playing the racist card then they don't have much left to hit us with.

• Fire
Reactions: 32 users
Top Bottom