AVZ Discussion 2022

JNRB

Regular

Does anyone have a second source on this? Translation could be: they ARE subject to sanctions; they COULD BE subject to sanctions.

All up though, this week does feel like things are finally coming to a head.
Hold tight!

• Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Nellie17

Regular
Well it’s been a quiet Friday…. I was thinking of finishing the week with a joke but seeing how quiet it is I’ll just finish with a comment then change my password again to stop me posting anything else for the weekend

@The Fox @Carlos Danger @Xerof
With all the recent talk this week about Zijin trying to buy shares off market the last few days I had a vague memory that CATL already own shares in Yibin and Lithium Plus…. can’t remember what % but might have been around 5% and 10% respectively (in addition to what they want to acquire though CATH) so just thought I’d mention it in case you wanted to follow it up

Heard a rumour AVZ might release an after hours announcement this evening 🤔😉🤣

Have a good weekend all 👊💥💰
Hey Bags,

Zijin trying to buy shares off market??? Posted on twitter by two egomaniac knobs, searching for attention!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It's been a hard enough 14-months without tossers making shite up in my view!
Imo & from what I'm lead to believe, we are getting there, and boxes are being ticked. Personally, I pray for a t/o, but somehow, I still believe that we will be going mining!
Really enjoying all the postings of late.

Enjoy your weekend everyone, we will eventually get there!

Cheers,
Nellie xo

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Pokok

Regular
Hey Bags,

Zijin trying to buy shares off market??? Posted on twitter by two egomaniac knobs, searching for attention!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Imo & from what I'm lead to believe, we are getting there, and boxes are being ticked. Personally, I pray for a t/o, but somehow, I still believe that we will be going mining!

Cheers,
Nellie xo
AVZ might be going mining , but the reality is I am going to the pub , I winked at my wife on the way out the door , enjoy the weekend all its sooo hot in Java , but back to Sydney cold in a week

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Samus

Top 20
Personally, I pray for a t/o, but somehow, I still believe that we will be going mining!
If that information filtered down from Nigel in any way somebody better call the ambulance and take him to the funny farm. 😉😉😉

• Haha

Bray

Regular
Money must be keen for some bum action cause he getting a pineapple after sarvos claim 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users

j.l

Regular
Hey Bags,

Cheers,
Nellie xo
Good on you @Nellie17. Thanks for sharing some positive vibes.

Reactions: 8 users
Hey Bags,

Cheers,
Nellie xo

What no announcement yet WTF!! 😉🤣🤣

Here’s an extra ♥️ for you Nells….

Now I’m off for the weekend

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

ptlas

Regular
Anyone else got a rumour?
No?
So those creative writing courses were wasted.

It's Friday:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230707_200115_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20230707_200115_TikTok.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 67
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Azzler

Top 20
Jimmy Fallon Flirt GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Working Blue Collar GIF by Sappy Seals

• Haha

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971
Well it’s been a quiet Friday…. I was thinking of finishing the week with a joke but seeing how quiet it is I’ll just finish with a comment then change my password again to stop me posting anything else for the weekend

@The Fox @Carlos Danger @Xerof
With all the recent talk this week about Zijin trying to buy shares off market the last few days I had a vague memory that CATL already own shares in Yibin and Lithium Plus…. can’t remember what % but might have been around 5% and 10% respectively (in addition to what they want to acquire though CATH) so just thought I’d mention it in case you wanted to follow it up

Heard a rumour AVZ might release an after hours announcement this evening 🤔😉🤣

Have a good weekend all 👊💥💰

Mate,

Suzhou CATH, in partnership with CATL hold 9% of LITHIUM PLUS MINERALS, ASX:LPM, which is a tinpot outfit with a MC of A$24m. Lithium focussed, and their Exec Chair is Dr Bin GOU

Nothing to see there really

BUT,

Dr GOU is also the 'founder' of LITHIUM PLUS PTY, which holds ~4.99% of AVZ.

I would like to know the ownership of LITHIUM PLUS PTY, and am hoping one of you Aussies know where to search company records, but I'm obviously fairly certain it's a holding company sleeper for CATL/CATH tag team

Recall, Yinbin is associated with CATL, and Pei Zhenhau, of CATH fame, and holds 7.13%

As for Zijin, well the only connection I have found was when BECHAMEL (not sure I have spelt that correctly but it's close) came out of the blue during or just after that terrible CR a few years ago, and ended up on the register for ~71million AVZ shares. They have since disappeared out of the T20, but they could still be lurking in someones Nominee

BECHAMEL is a subsidiary of Norton Goldfields, now delisted and 100% owned by Zijin

BTW, when reviewing T20 docs, I noticed from the 2018 list, one particular gentlemen called Cheng CUNTONG, who was/is the proud owner of 6.7m shares. Sounds about right

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Does anyone have a second source on this? Translation could be: they ARE subject to sanctions; they COULD BE subject to sanctions.

All up though, this week does feel like things are finally coming to a head.
Hold tight!
I read through the tweet trail - really about the former Mozambican finance minister being extradited to face corruption charges in USA. Then AfricanMiners implying the same could happen to corrupt DRC officials re Manono. So yes "Could be". IMo

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

whales

Regular
Mate,

Suzhou CATH, in partnership with CATL hold 9% of LITHIUM PLUS MINERALS, ASX:LPM, which is a tinpot outfit with a MC of A$24m. Lithium focussed, and their Exec Chair is Dr Bin GOU

Nothing to see there really

BUT,

Dr GOU is also the 'founder' of LITHIUM PLUS PTY, which holds ~4.99% of AVZ.

I would like to know the ownership of LITHIUM PLUS PTY, and am hoping one of you Aussies know where to search company records, but I'm obviously fairly certain it's a holding company sleeper for CATL/CATH tag team

Recall, Yinbin is associated with CATL, and Pei Zhenhau, of CATH fame, and holds 7.13%

As for Zijin, well the only connection I have found was when BECHAMEL (not sure I have spelt that correctly but it's close) came out of the blue during or just after that terrible CR a few years ago, and ended up on the register for ~71million AVZ shares. They have since disappeared out of the T20, but they could still be lurking in someones Nominee

BECHAMEL is a subsidiary of Norton Goldfields, now delisted and 100% owned by Zijin

BTW, when reviewing T20 docs, I noticed from the 2018 list, one particular gentlemen called Cheng CUNTONG, who was/is the proud owner of 6.7m shares. Sounds about right
Mr Pei
Major shareholder of CATL.
Major shareholder of CATH and Yibin .
His support for AVZ last announcement regarding 24%
So where is his long term lithium coming from .?
Last off take agreements with AVZ accounted for 4.5 mtpa which the majority of the output went to companies he is directly a shareholder with.
He would not be wanting to take off takes from Zijin and Comminiere .
Now DRC have support from CMOC plus CATL for value adding in the DRC .
I am looking forward to a T/O.

Reactions: 9 users
Mr Pei
Major shareholder of CATL.
Major shareholder of CATH and Yibin .
His support for AVZ last announcement regarding 24%
So where is his long term lithium coming from .?
Last off take agreements with AVZ accounted for 4.5 mtpa which the majority of the output went to companies he is directly a shareholder with.
He would not be wanting to take off takes from Zijin and Comminiere .
Now DRC have support from CMOC plus CATL for value adding in the DRC .
I am looking forward to a T/O.
“I am looking forward to a T/O”

Its seems like an opportunity for one last rogering.

• Haha
  • Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users

Goat

Regular

Panther22

Regular
Hey Bags,

Cheers,
Nellie xo
I'm with Nellie. Calling BS on the share buying posts. No one has contacted me and l hold plenty. Certain posters put something online and we take as gospel. Why??
We are in a waiting game unfortunately. Trust our BOD who have their hands tied but following the law and procedure. Have learnt a million lessons with AVZ, never invest in Africa even if it's on the ASX and China if involved is #1.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
They named the broker, you could call them to check.

Reactions: 7 users

Frank

Top 20

1688733881429.png

1688733916828.png

1688733967733.png

1688734050873.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I'm with Nellie. Calling BS on the share buying posts. No one has contacted me and l hold plenty. Certain posters put something online and we take as gospel. Why??
We are in a waiting game unfortunately. Trust our BOD who have their hands tied but following the law and procedure. Have learnt a million lessons with AVZ, never invest in Africa even if it's on the ASX and China if involved is #1.
If you hold that many give the team a call

I fucking would

And if you do hold that many they'd probably give you at least the time of the day

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20
1688735608197.png

1688735672083.png

1688735705998.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom