AVZ Discussion 2022

wombat74

Top 20
First 24% is a TIA and has not been executed. I hope avz presses for full value of our 75%. 24% TIA was a gift to have their expertise - we won’t need shit once were bought out. CMOC have a terrible reputation like zjin but DRC doesn’t care.
Just my opinion
That could depend on our relationship with Mr Pei . Will this be a sale with or without the ML ? 51% on updated resource is still a good payday . Whatever gets us out of this crap for $2-$2.50 per share is fine with me .

Reactions: 13 users

CHB

Regular
So assuming it's CATL, how do they get pass FIRB given deboss's latest wink?

Reactions: 1 users

TheCount

Regular
Communist Labor is currently in charge of Federal Politics - won't take much to change the earlier ruling.
Don't know the last time Deboss was right in all this mess too.
TC.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

John25

Regular
That could depend on our relationship with Mr Pei . Will this be a sale with or without the ML ? 51% on updated resource is still a good payday . Whatever gets us out of this crap for $2-$2.50 per share is fine with me .
1688683835847.gif

Just putting it out there Wombat …we have a good relationship with Mr Pei …Our BoD shouted him to dinner at the local chinese restaurant on his visit,JAG’s boat was still being cleaned from last outing 🙈 …just a reminder thats Ben on the left & Nigel on the right
Then again it could’ve been local uber eats driver Wonhunglow delivering a meal after they successfully Bull Shited their way through the Royal Shit Shows & AGM
1688684524592.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

wombat74

Top 20
Is it a TO or a Sale ? Dathcom or AVZ ?

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I think a sale of Dathcom then avz shareholders get a special dividend. What’s the guess out board use it as leverage to keep avz alive and retain a % of the sale proceeds to do so. I think we should demand full distribution if we get sold for this hell hole we’ve been through and I wouldn’t want to invest in avz management any time soon

• Fire
Reactions: 27 users

wombat74

Top 20
I think a sale of Dathcom then avz shareholders get a special dividend. What’s the guess out board use it as leverage to keep avz alive and retain a % of the sale proceeds to do so. I think we should demand full distribution if we get sold for this hell hole we’ve been through and I wouldn’t want to invest in avz management any time soon
That had crossed my mind as well . AVZ bank the money for new projects . The SP decides the value .:oops:

Last edited:

Scoota30

Regular
That had crossed my mind as well . AVZ bank the money for new projects . The SP decides the value .
They were talking about eventually finding a new deposit. But my god, you would think that the best BoD on the ASX would be just about as much over this shitshow as all of us are and they would be happy to take a good sale price and ride off into the sunset.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 11 users

Xerof

Biding my Time 1971

I see AVZ is still marketed as the top sponsor for this meet. At least according to these people.

Could one of you smarties with editing, change the wording to:

CREATING WEALTH FOR A FEW CORRUPT MINISTERS OF STATE AND CHINA'S BATTERY METALS INDUSTRY VALUE CHAIN

and perhaps it can be used to spam the pricks endlessly until September

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

CHB

Regular
Is it a TO or a Sale ? Dathcom or AVZ ?

That didn't matter for Yibin or whoever it was back in the day though did it? FIRB still said no

Dom1974

Regular
If it's a special dividend, is this not treated as income and everyone would get taxed at their current tax rate? I hope the Board will let us trade again, so I can sell out and claim CGT discount before the EGM vote. SP would shoot up that the TO price on open. Works out better for LTHs you would think?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

Cumquat Cap

Regular
I would love if we trade again as well, not have to pay capital gains in the DRC either those pricks don’t deserve any tax (feel for the general population).

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Miljew91

Regular
If it's a special dividend, is this not treated as income and everyone would get taxed at their current tax rate? I hope the Board will let us trade again, so I can sell out and claim CGT discount before the EGM vote. SP would shoot up that the TO price on open. Works out better for LTHs you would think?
No, gets taxed at 30%

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Flight996

Regular

A special dividend will just be added to your existing income for tax purposes, and probably not attract franking credits.

A return of capital however, is treated under the adjusted cost base rules of capital gains tax.

The best outcome for us retailers would be for AVZ to return to trading when the shitfuckery ends and with ML in hand, and we can decide when and how many to sell depending on our personal circumstances.

Cheers
F

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Azzler

Top 20
Oh christ I hadn't thought of that! This would really wipe out profits considering DRC get 30% off the bat from the sale.
I had it figured at around 55% with half CGT, but this would be more like 35% of the sale price.
God that's a bit shit.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Rediah

Regular

I see AVZ is still marketed as the top sponsor for this meet. At least according to these people.

Could one of you smarties with editing, change the wording to:

CREATING WEALTH FOR A FEW CORRUPT MINISTERS OF STATE AND CHINA'S BATTERY METALS INDUSTRY VALUE CHAIN

and perhaps it can be used to spam the pricks endlessly until September

Screen Shot 2023-07-07 at 10.24.26 am.png

• Fire
  • Haha

Samus

Top 20
Who cares, get us out of this shitshow!
Better than waiting for 10 years for a payout from a broke government.
Time to cough up CATL and CMOC.
Our management just need to secure the licence ffs. Mr Pee Pees can take care of the snacks.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Azzler

Top 20
Maybe I'm just irreparably damaged from all this, but 'IF' (big if) the BOD can get us out of this in a satisfactory manner then IMO they have done a pretty good job. Hold the pitchforks for a moment,

Lets be honest, I think we all expected a little corruption, a little cheeky scamp behaviour. BUT FARKEN HELL not this ungodly level of rat-fuckery hell-inviting corruption and pond scum thats crawled from literally every shit-covered gutter in the DRC. Its been a veritable who's who of corruption from Mupande to Kayinda upto Lukonde, every single fucker has been involved and not one of us expected that, especially in the face of Felix and his special highly imaginative stories he told to get elected, you know something about corruption and fighting it ?

The BOD have had to fight for years, while probably getting offered bribes themselves, also being threatened with their lives and all sorts of BS, Cominiere BS, Graeme being convicted in their joke of a court system 😂. In all of the noise, the pressure, the threats, the no doubt strain on relationships business and probably families (as many of us have likely had too) they have held firm and played a game that keeps us in it. Remember AJM people, they folded faster than a cockpunch from bags. Our management IF they can get a result deserve respect (IMO)

If they get us a result they have then taken on CCP & DRC Govt & Corruption itself it seems and won, a pretty fucking big achievement.
I would follow them into another company ONLY if it wasn't in another corrupt greedy scum-infested shithole of course.😁

Just my opinion, oh an if they fuck it up everyone can go fuck themselves.........

postal time:devilish:
Well said mate.

Reactions: 6 users

Hemicuda

Regular
That had crossed my mind as well . AVZ bank the money for new projects . The SP decides the value .:oops:
Fuck a new deposit, fuck a special dividend, cannot sit through another six years of clusterfuck,,, got to hope our world class bod is negotiating a complete buy out,,,,, this motherfuckincuntyshitfuckery must end

• Fire
  • Love

DRC-Africa Battery Metals andDRC Mining Week are part of Spintelligent (Pty) Ltd which is trading as VUKA Group.

We take your privacy seriously. By registering your details we wish to use your information on the basis of our legitimate interests to keep in contact with you about other relevant events, products and services which may be of interest to you.

We will only ever use the information we collect or receive about you in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you prefer us not to contact you about relevant events, products and services that we believe you will be interested in, you can manage your preferences via a link we will send you, unsubscribe using the link in our emails or by emailing privacy@wearevuka.com

*If I have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, etc) I am doing so in the context of it being used for my business and not personal interactions with Spintelligent.

@Xerof not sure if you or anyone wants to make enquires regarding this event, it’s not hard, I started an example using Nigel’s name but may eventually get around to making a serious enquiry

IMG_5124.jpeg

IMG_5128.jpeg

Just trying to add some extra tit bits of information to the thread but will no doubt need editing as the more I look the more corruption I find

AVZ is ‘supposedly’ a cobalt plus sponsor of the event

CMOC is a cobalt and copper miner and downstream mineral producer

Tenke Fungurume and Tantalex are cobalt sponsors

CMOC is in partnership with Sicomines and Tenke Fungurume.

Simon Cong who has been under the radar of late also has his claws Tenke Fungurume

Dathcom Mining, SICOMINES, SOPECO and SGR have one thing in common: Chinese tycoon Simon Cong.

"In addition to these four companies, Sieur Cong has interests in Tenke Fungurume Mining,
the Hotel du Fleuve and various other mining operations across the country", reveals a source at the General Directorate of Taxes -DGI-, specifying that this man of business and its companies are reluctant to pay taxes and duties due to the state, suggesting that the IGF must have detected unorthodox clues and established shady connections between these companies before launching its investigations.

There seems to be no end to the shit you find on these companies.

I started taking more of an interest in CMOC with all the rumours about negotiations, takeovers and CATL - CMOC involvement around Manono, and getting pretty sick of spending time here but I know one thing I’m sure of….

AVZ is worth over $5 a share (and that’s cheap in my opinion) mining or not, I don’t know any company that’s going to fork out at least $15 billion up front to take us over and it’s hard to see Nigel giving it away for less now he’s released the latest assay results and has them on the run legally with upcoming arbitration

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Top Bottom