AVZ Discussion 2022

Maybe I'm just irreparably damaged from all this, but 'IF' (big if) the BOD can get us out of this in a satisfactory manner then IMO they have done a pretty good job. Hold the pitchforks for a moment,

Lets be honest, I think we all expected a little corruption, a little cheeky scamp behaviour. BUT FARKEN HELL not this ungodly level of rat-fuckery hell-inviting corruption and pond scum thats crawled from literally every shit-covered gutter in the DRC. Its been a veritable who's who of corruption from Mupande to Kayinda upto Lukonde, every single fucker has been involved and not one of us expected that, especially in the face of Felix and his special highly imaginative stories he told to get elected, you know something about corruption and fighting it ?

The BOD have had to fight for years, while probably getting offered bribes themselves, also being threatened with their lives and all sorts of BS, Cominiere BS, Graeme being convicted in their joke of a court system 😂. In all of the noise, the pressure, the threats, the no doubt strain on relationships business and probably families (as many of us have likely had too) they have held firm and played a game that keeps us in it. Remember AJM people, they folded faster than a cockpunch from bags. Our management IF they can get a result deserve respect (IMO)

If they get us a result they have then taken on CCP & DRC Govt & Corruption itself it seems and won, a pretty fucking big achievement.
I would follow them into another company ONLY if it wasn't in another corrupt greedy scum-infested shithole of course.😁

Just my opinion, oh an if they fuck it up everyone can go fuck themselves.........

postal time:devilish:

Yeah TITS, I’ve still got $40K of ex Altura (AJM), now MC1 to write off when I put in a good profit on my tax return

Remember how Altura was fucked in the arse by a Chinese company lending them capital then wanting it back before Altura could make any money from mining

ad6c9fcf-43c7-4922-a83f-c07b6bdef1f4-gif.32782.gif

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
That didn't matter for Yibin or whoever it was back in the day though did it? FIRB still said no
FIRB have zero say in AVZ selling any or all of their holdings in Dathcom otherwise the TIA for 24% wouldn't be a thing imo

• Thinking
Reactions: 16 users

CHB

Regular
FIRB have zero say in AVZ selling any or all of their holdings in Dathcom otherwise the TIA for 24% wouldn't be a thing imo
So ignore deboss's winks?

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
So ignore deboss's winks?
I've been ignoring his winks for a very long time. But these particular winks were in regards to the theory that he and Jens had about Zijin trying to force an EGM by buying 5% of AVZ's shares and not a sale of Dathcom shares by AVZ imo

Even if FIRB had a say in JV ownership sales in a foreign jurisdiction and AVZ hypothetically decided to sell all of their holdings of Dathcom at a price shareholders were happy with then it would be a ridiculous situation for FIRB to say nah all of you must continue to be stuck in a shitshow. Very different situation to a Chinese entity getting a board seat on an ASX listed company.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 30 users
A special dividend will just be added to your existing income for tax purposes, and probably not attract franking credits.

A return of capital however, is treated under the adjusted cost base rules of capital gains tax.

The best outcome for us retailers would be for AVZ to return to trading when the shitfuckery ends and with ML in hand, and we can decide when and how many to sell depending on our personal circumstances.

Cheers
F
FFS!!! So, if TO happens before ML & Trade, how does AVZ minimise our ATO tax liability? Could we be paid out entirely as "Return of Capital" instead of some Special Dividend which is taxed at marginal rate?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

CHB

Regular
I've been ignoring his winks for a very long time. But these particular winks were in regards to the theory that he and Jens had about Zijin trying to force an EGM by buying 5% of AVZ's shares and not a sale of Dathcom shares by AVZ imo

Even if FIRB had a say in JV ownership sales in a foreign jurisdiction and AVZ hypothetically decided to sell all of their holdings of Dathcom at a price shareholders were happy with then it would be a ridiculous situation for FIRB to say nah all of you must continue to be stuck in a shitshow. Very different situation to a Chinese entity getting a board seat on an ASX listed company.
Thanks for clearing that up.

If that's what they think is happening then I guess perhaps not CATL buying up

Reactions: 1 users

Doc

Master of Quan
Lets get an offer on the table to start with, having a tax issue would be a better problem then the issue we have right now

• Fire
Reactions: 37 users

TheCount

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

TheCount

Regular
FFS!!! So, if TO happens before ML & Trade, how does AVZ minimise our ATO tax liability? Could we be paid out entirely as "Return of Capital" instead of some Special Dividend which is taxed at marginal rate?
Special Dividends are often used by entities that hold excessive franking credits - which help taxpayers. AVZ has no such franking credits, so we could only ever hope for a return of capital.
TC.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Panther22

Regular
Wasn't it said months ago CATL wouldn't be a buyer as they aren't a miner?

DRC-Africa Battery Metals andDRC Mining Week are part of Spintelligent (Pty) Ltd which is trading as VUKA Group.

We take your privacy seriously. By registering your details we wish to use your information on the basis of our legitimate interests to keep in contact with you about other relevant events, products and services which may be of interest to you.

We will only ever use the information we collect or receive about you in accordance with our Privacy Policy. If you prefer us not to contact you about relevant events, products and services that we believe you will be interested in, you can manage your preferences via a link we will send you, unsubscribe using the link in our emails or by emailing privacy@wearevuka.com

*If I have provided a non-business domain email address (such as, but not limited to, gmail, hotmail, etc) I am doing so in the context of it being used for my business and not personal interactions with Spintelligent.

@Xerof not sure if you or anyone wants to make enquires regarding this event, it’s not hard, I started an example using Nigel’s name but may eventually get around to making a serious enquiry

View attachment 39387
View attachment 39394

Just trying to add some extra tit bits of information to the thread but will no doubt need editing as the more I look the more corruption I find

AVZ is ‘supposedly’ a cobalt plus sponsor of the event

CMOC is a cobalt and copper miner and downstream mineral producer

Tenke Fungurume and Tantalex are cobalt sponsors

CMOC is in partnership with Sicomines and Tenke Fungurume.

Simon Cong who has been under the radar of late also has his claws Tenke Fungurume

Dathcom Mining, SICOMINES, SOPECO and SGR have one thing in common: Chinese tycoon Simon Cong.

"In addition to these four companies, Sieur Cong has interests in Tenke Fungurume Mining,
the Hotel du Fleuve and various other mining operations across the country", reveals a source at the General Directorate of Taxes -DGI-, specifying that this man of business and its companies are reluctant to pay taxes and duties due to the state, suggesting that the IGF must have detected unorthodox clues and established shady connections between these companies before launching its investigations.

There seems to be no end to the shit you find on these companies.

I started taking more of an interest in CMOC with all the rumours about negotiations, takeovers and CATL - CMOC involvement around Manono, and getting pretty sick of spending time here but I know one thing I’m sure of….

AVZ is worth over $5 a share (and that’s cheap in my opinion) mining or not, I don’t know any company that’s going to fork out at least $15 billion up front to take us over and it’s hard to see Nigel giving it away for less now he’s released the latest assay results and has them on the run legally with upcoming arbitration

For those interested, this is a photo of Jean Michel Sama Lukonde with Sun Ruiwen, CEO of CMOC in March last year

IMG_5130.jpeg

And here again in July last year

IMG_5131.jpeg

It’s no surprise DRC Prime Minister Jean Michel Sama Lukonde is always caught up in corrupt practices with Chinese companies…. Worth a read if you are interested in the recent news headlines around CMOC and Manono

Maybe even just read the highlighted parts to get what the report implies

Chinese firm's hopes of resolving royalties row at massive DR Congo copper and cobalt mine hits political hurdle​

Political interference is delaying resolution of a royalties row between Gecamines, a state-owned miner in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Chinese mining company China Molybdenum, who are partners in a massive copper and cobalt mine in the African country, an observer said.

Gecamines, which holds 20 per cent of the Tenke Fungurume mine, said earlier this month that a third-party administrator had temporarily taken over management of the mine, which is at the centre of a dispute over royalties.

However, China Molybdenum (CMOC) said there had been "no change" in control of its DRC subsidiary, Tenke Fungurume Mining.

Reuters reported on June 9 that court-appointed administrator Sage Ngoie Mbayo had taken over management of the mine, just over two months after DRC Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde promised to halt court proceedings against the Chinese company in the royalties dispute.

The francophone editor at the China-Africa Project, Christian-Geraud Neema, who is also a Congolese mining and policy analyst, said the situation has a lot to do with political interference

"If the administrator takes his role, it will be a major setback for CMOC, which received guarantees from the prime minister that the judicial procedures won't go further," Neema said, adding that when those guarantees were given, Lukonde, a former director general of Gecamines, instructed members of his cabinet to handle the case.

Lukonde's team seems to be reading from a different script to that of a review commission appointed by DRC President Felix Tshisekedi's chief of staff in August.

The commission was supposed to be the only framework for dealing with issues related to the mine, but the prime minister said in March that the government would take over.

That showed "there might be an internal fight between the presidency and the prime minister on how these issues should be handled", Neema said.

He said that after several meetings with China Molybdenum representatives and members of the review commission, which was set up to investigate the reserves at the mine to help determine the true value of the government's shareholding through Gecamines, DRC Justice Minister Ruth Mutombo decided to move forward with the suspended judicial process.

That could be an indication the parties have failed to agree on contentious issues, including the sharing of royalties and the amount of minerals at the mine.

"CMOC still has political allies within the Congolese political apparatus, allowing it to slow down the process," Neema said, adding that sources had told him the judicial process will move ahead, and Ngoie, the temporary administrator, will take control.

"Now we have to see how the prime minister will react. He wasn't keen on seeing CMOC challenged that way."

China Molybdenum chief executive Sun Ruiwen has visited Kinshasa twice in recent months, meeting with Tshisekedi in December and Lukonde in March.

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde had previously promised to halt court operations against the Chinese company.

In February, a commercial court in Lubumbashi suspended Tenke Fungurume Mining from managing the mine and appointed Ngoie as the mine's administrator for six months, with the "responsibility of reconciling the two parties on divergent issues, namely access to technical information as well as the determination of the rights of the parties".

Reuters reported that Ngoie had been appointed as Gecamines's representative at Tenke Fungurume Mining before his appointment as administrator.

But Lukonde suspended court proceedings against China Molybdenum in late March and stopped the implementation of the court order.

The DRC government and the Chinese company agreed to settle their dispute outside court, and said they would appoint an "internationally recognised third party to conduct an assessment for a definitive solution" to their dispute over royalty payments.

Gecamines has accused China Molybdenum of not declaring thousands of tonnes of reserves at the site, allegedly denying Kinshasa much-needed royalties.

Gecamines wants Tenke Fungurume Mining's books to be audited to ascertain its fair share of revenues from the mine at a time of growing demand for cobalt, a metal used to make lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles.

The DRC alleges the mine understated its reserves to reduce the amount of royalties it pays to Gecamines. China Molybdenum, which owns 80 per cent of the mine, denies having done so.

Reuters reported on June 9 that Mutombo had ordered the enforcement of February's court directive on the appointment of a third-party administrator.

Patrice Pungwe, the secretary general of Gecamines, told Reuters that Ngoie had officially taken charge of Tenke Fungurume, Congo's second-biggest copper mine. However, China Molybdenum denied reports that an administrator had taken over.

"There is no change in the management rights of TFM, and production and operations are running as usual," China Molybdenum spokesman Vincent Zhou told Reuters on June 10.

China Molybdenum issued a statement saying that its vice-president, Zhou Jun, who is also general manager of Tenke Fungurume Mining, had met Chinese and Congolese executives of its DRC subsidiary that day.

Zhou Jun was quoted as saying that, since the start of this year, "TFM has overcome multiple challenges such as changes in the external environment and focused on both production and construction, achieving yet again record copper and cobalt production with significant improvement in product quality." Neema said discussions between the parties are continuing.

According to Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, which tracks the lithium-ion battery to electric vehicle supply chain, Tenke Fungurume Mining is the second-largest cobalt producer in the DRC after Anglo-Swiss Glencore and accounted for around 10 per cent of global supply last year.

BMI's chief data officer, Caspar Rawles, said in March that negotiations appeared to have failed or that "Gecamines haven't found the resolution they were expecting and are putting more pressure on China Moly via the legal route".

With so much focus on the energy transition and the opportunity this offers the DRC via its vast reserves of both cobalt and copper, it would seem the [DRC] government wants to ensure they can maximise potential royalties/revenues," he said.

Although the DRC produces two-thirds of the global supply of cobalt, the government says the country has not benefited sufficiently from its extraction. Most of its cobalt ore is exported to China to make batteries, weapons, machinery and electronics.

Tshisekedi, who was elected president in January 2019, accused his predecessors of signing lopsided contracts with mining companies - most of them Chinese - and said he wanted to renegotiate them.

The DRC government says the deals were skewed in favour of foreign companies and elite Congolese politicians.

Neema said Tenke Fungurume is an important project for China Molybdenum, and it will need to reach an agreement with Gecamines and the DRC government.

He said an eye should be kept on "how the Chinese government may react, directly or indirectly, through various channels".

"From the Congolese side, next year is election year, they can't afford to go in with that situation pending over their head," Neema said. "So, the clock is ticking."

China Molybdenum acquired its controlling stake in the Tenke Fungurume mine in 2016 for US$2.65 billion from US miner Freeport-McMoRan and increased its stake to 80 per cent for US$1.14 billion in 2019. It says it plans to invest US$2.51 billion to double production at the site.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 17 users

cruiser51

Top 20
  • Grand Inga project: Tshisekedi more for an African or Chinese partnership, to the detriment of the Australians of Forestecue
00210753-265500950dad2c8ae1c96a59ef963668-arc614x376-w735-us1.jpg

NEWSECONOMY

Grand Inga project: Tshisekedi more for an African or Chinese partnership, to the detriment of the Australians of Forestecue

July 6, 2023
Kiki Kienge

By Kiki Kienge

The Grand Inga project, with a potential of 110,000 MW and an investment estimated at more or less US$80 billion, continues to be talked about, from change to change of possible partners, it is falling further and further behind. on its actual implementation.

1). Under the regime of Joseph Kabila, the negotiations were with the Sino-Spanish consortium, Three Gorges Corporation Chinese company and ProInga;

2). In 2021, Félix Tshisekedi gave the exclusivity of the Grand Inga project to the Australian group, Fortescue, of Andrew Forrest to the detriment of the Chinese from the Sino-Spanish consortium.

3). This same year 2023, upon his return from his visit to China, Félix Tshisekedi calls into play the Chinese of Three Gorges Corporation, questioning the Australian group, Fortescue.

4). Today during the press conference in Kinshasa with the South African President, Cyril Ramaphosa, Félix Tshisekedi leans for an exclusively African partnership, calls into play the World Bank excluded by the regime of Joseph Kabila and speaks of the interest of the Chinese for the Grand Inga project;

STATEMENTS BY FÉLIX TSHISEKEDI ON THE GAND-INGA PROJECT

I continue to refuse exclusivity!
Andrew Forest, since you're talking about him when you talk about his company, Fortescue knows my position.
Because from the first moments when I had this exchange with him, I told him that I would like the Inga project to be an international project, open to multiple parties, open to several partnerships and especially Africans.
I had really insisted on that and you will hear everywhere Mr. Andrew Forest will speak about the great Inga, he will repeat that by saying; our door remains open to all other partnerships.
So it happens that, I have the impression that at the developer level, as you say, the firm Fortescue has not really fulfilled the conditions that were expected of it.
But as the project was not closed and only devoted to a partnership with Fotescu, so we felt free to discuss with other potential partners.
And today I can say that South Africa has expressed not only its interest, but also its commitment to come.

I also had discussions a few weeks ago with representatives of the World Bank, and I can tell you that on this side, the World Bank is keen to want to come back to this project. Because she was dismissed for reasons that I do not know, that happened before my accession to the head of the DRC, so I cannot say, but here she is again expressing her intention to return to dance.

So there you have it, the cards are once again ready to be redistributed and the project ready to take shape.

I would perhaps also end with the interest shown by the People's Republic of China, since in my interview with President Xi Jinping he had not ruled it out either, but obviously I believe that everyone needs an architecture , of a financial arrangement of this project to know the capacities of the ones and another to be able to take the bull by the horns.

So, I believe that there is enthusiasm and hope, the grand Inga project will see the light of day, that's for sure.

Felix changes his mind 4 x in as many weeks.
Put on top of that the success story of the Kinshasa Ndjili airport, where the Chinese developer is threatening to take the DRC to the ICC, plus Manono, Primera Gold, Francofile Games and the list goes on, one has to question if the DRC can afford a mr. Hesistant, where is my cut President like this.

Btw the MoM is still on the attendees list for the Africa Down Under Seminar....
She is not on the list as a speaker, according to the 3 day agenda of the Seminar, just coming for the free coffees.

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users
For those interested, this is a photo of Jean Michel Sama Lukonde with Sun Ruiwen, CEO of CMOC in March last year

View attachment 39397

And here again in July last year

View attachment 39398

It’s no surprise DRC Prime Minister Jean Michel Sama Lukonde is always caught up in corrupt practices with Chinese companies…. Worth a read if you are interested in the recent news headlines around CMOC and Manono

Maybe even just read the highlighted parts to get what the report implies

Chinese firm's hopes of resolving royalties row at massive DR Congo copper and cobalt mine hits political hurdle​

Political interference is delaying resolution of a royalties row between Gecamines, a state-owned miner in the Democratic Republic of the Congo, and Chinese mining company China Molybdenum, who are partners in a massive copper and cobalt mine in the African country, an observer said.

Gecamines, which holds 20 per cent of the Tenke Fungurume mine, said earlier this month that a third-party administrator had temporarily taken over management of the mine, which is at the centre of a dispute over royalties.

However, China Molybdenum (CMOC) said there had been "no change" in control of its DRC subsidiary, Tenke Fungurume Mining.

Reuters reported on June 9 that court-appointed administrator Sage Ngoie Mbayo had taken over management of the mine, just over two months after DRC Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde promised to halt court proceedings against the Chinese company in the royalties dispute.

The francophone editor at the China-Africa Project, Christian-Geraud Neema, who is also a Congolese mining and policy analyst, said the situation has a lot to do with political interference

"If the administrator takes his role, it will be a major setback for CMOC, which received guarantees from the prime minister that the judicial procedures won't go further," Neema said, adding that when those guarantees were given, Lukonde, a former director general of Gecamines, instructed members of his cabinet to handle the case.

Lukonde's team seems to be reading from a different script to that of a review commission appointed by DRC President Felix Tshisekedi's chief of staff in August.

The commission was supposed to be the only framework for dealing with issues related to the mine, but the prime minister said in March that the government would take over.

That showed "there might be an internal fight between the presidency and the prime minister on how these issues should be handled", Neema said.

He said that after several meetings with China Molybdenum representatives and members of the review commission, which was set up to investigate the reserves at the mine to help determine the true value of the government's shareholding through Gecamines, DRC Justice Minister Ruth Mutombo decided to move forward with the suspended judicial process.

That could be an indication the parties have failed to agree on contentious issues, including the sharing of royalties and the amount of minerals at the mine.

"CMOC still has political allies within the Congolese political apparatus, allowing it to slow down the process," Neema said, adding that sources had told him the judicial process will move ahead, and Ngoie, the temporary administrator, will take control.

"Now we have to see how the prime minister will react. He wasn't keen on seeing CMOC challenged that way."

China Molybdenum chief executive Sun Ruiwen has visited Kinshasa twice in recent months, meeting with Tshisekedi in December and Lukonde in March.

Prime Minister Jean-Michel Sama Lukonde had previously promised to halt court operations against the Chinese company.

In February, a commercial court in Lubumbashi suspended Tenke Fungurume Mining from managing the mine and appointed Ngoie as the mine's administrator for six months, with the "responsibility of reconciling the two parties on divergent issues, namely access to technical information as well as the determination of the rights of the parties".

Reuters reported that Ngoie had been appointed as Gecamines's representative at Tenke Fungurume Mining before his appointment as administrator.

But Lukonde suspended court proceedings against China Molybdenum in late March and stopped the implementation of the court order.

The DRC government and the Chinese company agreed to settle their dispute outside court, and said they would appoint an "internationally recognised third party to conduct an assessment for a definitive solution" to their dispute over royalty payments.

Gecamines has accused China Molybdenum of not declaring thousands of tonnes of reserves at the site, allegedly denying Kinshasa much-needed royalties.

Gecamines wants Tenke Fungurume Mining's books to be audited to ascertain its fair share of revenues from the mine at a time of growing demand for cobalt, a metal used to make lithium-ion batteries for electric vehicles.

The DRC alleges the mine understated its reserves to reduce the amount of royalties it pays to Gecamines. China Molybdenum, which owns 80 per cent of the mine, denies having done so.

Reuters reported on June 9 that Mutombo had ordered the enforcement of February's court directive on the appointment of a third-party administrator.

Patrice Pungwe, the secretary general of Gecamines, told Reuters that Ngoie had officially taken charge of Tenke Fungurume, Congo's second-biggest copper mine. However, China Molybdenum denied reports that an administrator had taken over.

"There is no change in the management rights of TFM, and production and operations are running as usual," China Molybdenum spokesman Vincent Zhou told Reuters on June 10.

China Molybdenum issued a statement saying that its vice-president, Zhou Jun, who is also general manager of Tenke Fungurume Mining, had met Chinese and Congolese executives of its DRC subsidiary that day.

Zhou Jun was quoted as saying that, since the start of this year, "TFM has overcome multiple challenges such as changes in the external environment and focused on both production and construction, achieving yet again record copper and cobalt production with significant improvement in product quality." Neema said discussions between the parties are continuing.

According to Benchmark Mineral Intelligence, which tracks the lithium-ion battery to electric vehicle supply chain, Tenke Fungurume Mining is the second-largest cobalt producer in the DRC after Anglo-Swiss Glencore and accounted for around 10 per cent of global supply last year.

BMI's chief data officer, Caspar Rawles, said in March that negotiations appeared to have failed or that "Gecamines haven't found the resolution they were expecting and are putting more pressure on China Moly via the legal route".

With so much focus on the energy transition and the opportunity this offers the DRC via its vast reserves of both cobalt and copper, it would seem the [DRC] government wants to ensure they can maximise potential royalties/revenues," he said.

Although the DRC produces two-thirds of the global supply of cobalt, the government says the country has not benefited sufficiently from its extraction. Most of its cobalt ore is exported to China to make batteries, weapons, machinery and electronics.

Tshisekedi, who was elected president in January 2019, accused his predecessors of signing lopsided contracts with mining companies - most of them Chinese - and said he wanted to renegotiate them.

The DRC government says the deals were skewed in favour of foreign companies and elite Congolese politicians.

Neema said Tenke Fungurume is an important project for China Molybdenum, and it will need to reach an agreement with Gecamines and the DRC government.

He said an eye should be kept on "how the Chinese government may react, directly or indirectly, through various channels".

"From the Congolese side, next year is election year, they can't afford to go in with that situation pending over their head," Neema said. "So, the clock is ticking."

China Molybdenum acquired its controlling stake in the Tenke Fungurume mine in 2016 for US$2.65 billion from US miner Freeport-McMoRan and increased its stake to 80 per cent for US$1.14 billion in 2019. It says it plans to invest US$2.51 billion to double production at the site.

Why has Jean Michel Sama Lukonde Kyenge who was the Director General of Gecamines from June 2019 until his appointment to Prime Minister in February 2021 sided with CMOC, over Gecamines and doesn’t want CMOC audited?💰

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
Well it’s been a quiet Friday…. I was thinking of finishing the week with a joke but seeing how quiet it is I’ll just finish with a comment then change my password again to stop me posting anything else for the weekend

@The Fox @Carlos Danger @Xerof
With all the recent talk this week about Zijin trying to buy shares off market the last few days I had a vague memory that CATL already own shares in Yibin and Lithium Plus…. can’t remember what % but might have been around 5% and 10% respectively (in addition to what they want to acquire though CATH) so just thought I’d mention it in case you wanted to follow it up

Heard a rumour AVZ might release an after hours announcement this evening 🤔😉🤣

Have a good weekend all 👊💥💰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

JAG

Top 20
Well it’s been a quiet Friday…. I was thinking of finishing the week with a joke but seeing how quiet it is I’ll just finish with a comment then change my password again to stop me posting anything else for the weekend

With all the recent talk this week about Zijin trying to buy shares off market the last few days I had a vague memory that CATL already own shares in Yibin and Lithium Plus…. can’t remember what % but might have been around 5% and 10% respectively (in addition to what they want to acquire though CATH) so just thought I’d mention it in case you wanted to follow it up

wink wink i can relate GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan

Not sure I've ever seen a Friday arvo after market ann thats been good news.......

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!

"Heard a rumour AVZ might release an after hours announcement this evening" 🤔;):ROFLMAO:

You.....
1688713269249.gif

• Haha
  • Love

Azzler

Top 20
Oh god, now @MoneyBags1348 is winking!

It's like invasion of the body snatchers.

• Haha

Frank

Top 20
1688718084252.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
Top Bottom