AVZ Discussion 2022

Winenut

Go AVZ!

Seriously if she's on a fucking plane to Perth I will fucking catch one too and be there to meet her at the airport

Right in her fucking face and asking the fucking questions

Diplomatic bullshit can take a serious fucking walk

Trying to sell the DRC mining opportunities to Australian investors after the fucking shit AVZ have been through!!!!!????

1688393310884.gif

1688393323778.gif

1688393522554.gif

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 25 users

The Fox

Regular
Seriously if she's on a fucking plane to Perth I will fucking catch one too and be there to meet her at the airport

Right in her fucking face and asking the fucking questions

Diplomatic bullshit can take a serious fucking walk

Trying to sell the DRC mining opportunities to Australian investors after the fucking shit AVZ have been through!!!!!????

View attachment 39215
View attachment 39216
View attachment 39217
Mate, I'll be front row, no matter the cost. I'm not going to let anyone from the DRC Gov come here and spruce or spruik their bullshit without causing them extreme embarrassment. I've got free room and board in Perth anytime I want and will stay the course on this from their arrival on the tarmac to front row at any event.

Unless Nigel tells me again to hold back and delete my posts, FFS....really Nigel? If you don't cut a deal before MoM arrives, all bets are off.

Going to bed, sweet dreams all. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Fuck, here am I sitting here thinking haha old gen x bastards.... Then I googled it and realised I'm also one of us. :LOL:

Young at heart.
Fuck, according to Jane I am one of the Greatest Generation.
Gotta be happy with that!🥳🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users

TheCount

Regular
Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 9.04.57 am.png

TC.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Fuck, according to Jane I am one of the Greatest Generation.
Gotta be happy with that!🥳🤡

🙀 That makes you about 💯 you old bastard 😂

Millennials…. Opra Winfrey finger wave, don’t go there girlfriend

Generation Z…. OMG, it’s like so surreal

Generation Alpha…. For fuck sake don’t let anyone talk you into vaping, you lot need more help than any who came before you, but at least you weren’t part of that generation when boys were getting around wearing there jeans halfway down their legs with their undies covering half their crack

@TheCount classic, you are obviously a true Sesame Street resident

I’ve probably made a few more enemies with this post 😂😂🤣🤣😅

Pussy’s 👊💥🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TheCount

Regular

Pussy’s 👊💥🖕
G'day mate.

I'll be 54 next Tuesday, and if AVZ hadn't been embroiled in all this shit probably happily retired too!

Keep posting your thoughts.

TC.

• Love
Reactions: 22 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
G'day mate.

I'll be 54 next Tuesday, and if AVZ hadn't been embroiled in all this shit probably happily retired too!

TC.
"Counting" down the days till your birthday? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users

Samus

Top 20

Dear all, you have a great concern for the country, it can be seen very well! Know that the interests of the DRC are protected by Cominiere SA, and not with the Commissionaires!!

@cominiereSA protects our interests by selling off our assets according to
@IgfRdc @ALINGETEJULES_K in favor of Hysen, Hyvest, Dathomir, MMCS1, Zijin, etc? At Dathcom, the protector of our interests has sold everything off in favor of Zijin and does not know how to defend the sell-off in arbitration in Paris. MADNESS.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Samus

Top 20

Soon the Chinese will inaugurate one of the largest battery sites in the world, the DRC is in agreement with Zambia and the USA on a battery project, but the DRC wants to give back its lithium to the Chinese, snatching it from the Australians who are with the american

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

cruiser51

Top 20

Generation Alpha…. For fuck sake don’t let anyone talk you into vaping, you lot need more help than any who came before you, but at least you weren’t part of that generation when boys were getting around wearing there jeans halfway down their legs with their undies covering half their crack

Pussy’s 👊💥🖕
I said according to Jane, but what does that fukwit knows? 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

JAG

Top 20
I thought it's about time to bring out the old.......
1688431122808.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users

TDITD

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Pokok

Regular
I said according to Jane, but what does that fukwit knows? 😂
I worked out what generation I am , as my kids say ,, generation of cranky old bastards 64 feeling 63 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

geo_au

Regular
G'day mate.

TC.
The BoD are doing the doing an exceptionally good job and for that I have the utmost respect for them, in other words they are a tenacious lot who's only control over corruption is state and international law. In the meantime we wait patiently.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Onthefm

Regular
The BoD are doing the doing an exceptionally good job and for that I have the utmost respect for them, in other words they are a tenacious lot who's only control over corruption is state and international law. In the meantime we wait patiently.
You are doing the doing an exceptionally good job of carrying water. Oh I fucked that up oh well illiterate l suppose.

Rediah

Regular
G'day mate.

TC.

Turning 44 this Thursday, I thought I will have the house paid off last year, will marry again and will have sex again after lets keep that number hidden forever days/nights/morning. To make matters worse, last year around this time, foolishly declared that I will be observing celibacy till we get to $2..... :mad:

I will be observing abstinence till i see $2... well i know what i am getting into, but it is what it is.... :(
Screen Shot 2023-07-04 at 2.26.36 PM.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

cruiser51

Top 20
Turning 44 this Thursday, I thought I will have the house paid off last year, will marry again and will have sex again after lets keep that number hidden forever days/nights/morning. To make matters worse, last year around this time, foolishly declared that I will be observing celibacy till we get to $2..... :mad:

View attachment 39234
Faaaark
Next step you stop breathing!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Remark

Top 20

View attachment 39234
Hopefully, for all our sakes, you soon get to go off with a bang!

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

CHB

Regular

View attachment 39234

2 seconds tops I reckon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom