• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
I clearly have nothing better to do on a Monday......:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
I clearly have nothing better to do on a Monday......:rolleyes:

Ever since you lost the Mantle you haven’t known what to do with yourself…. It’s the same with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even know who the fuck has it now, but this place just hasn’t been the same since

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 10 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Ever since you lost the Mantle you haven’t known what to do with yourself…. It’s the same with me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I don’t even know who the fuck has it now, but this place just hasn’t been the same since
I think it's TITS :cool:

• Thinking
Reactions: 3 users

Flight996

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
I know there’s one sweetheart here who could beat that but I’m not game to mention who 😉

At least not before the Queensland bridge run and @John25’s vegetarian sausage sizzle 😂😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Frank

Top 20

On Catholic Radio Maria this Sunday morning, July 02, 2023, Bishop Vincent Kwanga, Catholic Bishop of Manono, denounced the maneuvers of @cominiereSA & Zijin against @AvzMinerals and Dathcom Mining.

He said anyone who blocks AVZ, Dathcom is an enemy of the people

1688362523248.png

1688362610920.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

cruiser51

Top 20
I was just having a private chat with @Frank and telling him how I noticed that Antoinette N’samba was following him on Twitter when I saw her post this photo this morning

View attachment 39169

Which is a little funny because the other day he was in this one

View attachment 39171

Just wondering if it’s the same people in different hats? Is anyone here good at those spot the difference in the photo puzzles…. probably if I was being more honest I think I’m starting to spend a little too much time here 🤔
On both photos Felix is wearing his gold watch, with the Catholic clerics no bullet proof jacket and chopped off just below the knees, with the Islamic clerics Felix is wearing his bullet proof jacket and his polished black shoes (I thought you have to take your shoes off when entering a mosque, maybe El Presidente has an exemption or just a case of cold feet ).

• Fire
Reactions: 4 users

hedrox

Regular
What about this...Arrest of Joseph Kabila?
Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 17.46.11.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

hedrox

Regular
Here is the full article...but French
Screenshot 2023-07-03 at 17.50.51.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

Rediah

Regular
On both photos Felix is wearing his gold watch, with the Catholic clerics no bullet proof jacket and chopped off just below the knees, with the Islamic clerics Felix is wearing his bullet proof jacket and his polished black shoes (I thought you have to take your shoes off when entering a mosque, maybe El Presidente has an exemption or just a case of cold feet ).
You noticed . Meetup was held outside the prayer hall hence everyone is in their shoes. Interesting bit is, Iranian (Shia) clerics amongst the group which is frowned upon by the big rich boys of Saudi and Emiratis. Which tells me that Felix may have no commitment with any of the middle eastern parties as such and is a free-man-Django. Plus, at this stage he might be more focused on increasing his voters from all religious parties and is there to please everyone even the Chinese for their brown bags.

• Thinking
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users

JNRB

Regular

On Catholic Radio Maria this Sunday morning, July 02, 2023, Bishop Vincent Kwanga, Catholic Bishop of Manono, denounced the maneuvers of @cominiereSA & Zijin against @AvzMinerals and Dathcom Mining.

He said anyone who blocks AVZ, Dathcom is an enemy of the people

View attachment 39184
View attachment 39185

1688371571850.png

What does that make Felix then?

• Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Doc

Master of Quan
CATH extension out. No time frame now, just until completion or cancellation

• Thinking
Reactions: 25 users

Azzler

Top 20
"The Company confirms that the parties to the TIA remain committed to the
completion of the TIA.
The TIA remains valid until either the completion or cancellation by the parties in
accordance with the terms of the TIA."

How interesting!
This must be deliberate...
To show a higher level of commitment from CATH?
Has a deal been struck and will be finalised soon?
Ponderous times we live in.

• Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Rediah

Regular
Screen Shot 2023-07-03 at 6.16.17 pm.png

• Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
Im sure i could find it if I looked but cbfed. Anyone know the terms of the TIA under which it could be cancelled?

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Winenut

Go AVZ!
Looks like being as economical as possible with announcements and arrangements

Don't bother setting a specific extension date on the TIA

Saves having to make another announcement in a months time or 2 months time

They'll just let us know when it's important and it happens

Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom